PDA

View Full Version : RFA Tenders By March 9th

Night Train
03-02-2016, 07:40 AM
The question for the Bills then becomes, which restricted free agents are worth the $1.6 million low tender? Defensive tackle Corbin Bryant, tackle Jordan Mills, wide receiver Chris Hogan and safety Bacarri Rambo, defensive tackle Stefan Charles and linebacker Ty Powell will all be RFA’s. By 4 p.m. on March 9, teams must make qualifying offers their restricted free agents and then they have until April 22 to sign.

An interesting group. I have zero idea how the Bills look at these guys but my guess is that Bryant is automatic. The rest would all garner some degree of consideration, with the team up hard against the cap. Powell was liked before the injury, Rambo saw a lot of snaps. Hogan is meh..

Forward_Lateral
03-02-2016, 08:02 AM
Rambo better get tendered. He made plays whenever he was on the field.

Mahdi
03-02-2016, 08:12 AM
Rambo and Powell.

Rambo played well and Rex was very high on Powell before he got injured.

Victor7
03-02-2016, 09:12 AM
Rambo is decent depth and he got better as the season moved along. He should be brought back

I like Chris Hogan too

Bryant and Charles are good DL depth as well.

None of them however are key ingredients. Would love to have them back but if it can't be worked out it really isn't a big deal losing any of them.

YardRat
03-02-2016, 04:36 PM
Rambo, Bryant and Charles.

swiper
03-02-2016, 04:45 PM
The question for the Bills then becomes, which restricted free agents are worth the $1.6 million low tender? Defensive tackle Corbin Bryant, tackle Jordan Mills, wide receiver Chris Hogan and safety Bacarri Rambo, defensive tackle Stefan Charles and linebacker Ty Powell will all be RFA’s. By 4 p.m. on March 9, teams must make qualifying offers their restricted free agents and then they have until April 22 to sign.

An interesting group. I have zero idea how the Bills look at these guys but my guess is that Bryant is automatic. The rest would all garner some degree of consideration, with the team up hard against the cap. Powell was liked before the injury, Rambo saw a lot of snaps. Hogan is meh..

Agree it depends on their take on each. And agree on your takes on those players. Hogan is the only guy I would pass on. While not a fan of Mills, someone reported the Bills like him. I could see them tendering each one sans Hogan.

The Super Bowl Bills teams were successful in large part due to having good second-layer players.

Mace
03-02-2016, 05:38 PM
Besides Rambo who should be automatic, I'm apathetic besides wondering about depth. One of the DT's I guess. Whichever.