X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

Antwain Smith fails conditioning test again

***** hillarious.. that is 3 years in a row... what a POS idiot this guy is.. they give him a big contract after one year and a lucky SB win, and then he does **** last year.. and to prove he should be the starter and not get cut, he goes ahead and doesnt condition himself for the test..

total worthless POS.

smith has got none of this ------------->
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe
  • Buckets
    • Jun 2003

Re: Antwain Smith fails conditioning test again

Originally posted by Tatonka
    http://www.boston.com/dailyglobe2/2...ing_runs+.shtml

***** hillarious.. that is 3 years in a row... what a POS idiot this guy is.. they give him a big contract after one year and a lucky SB win, and then he does **** last year.. and to prove he should be the starter and not get cut, he goes ahead and doesnt condition himself for the test..

total worthless POS.

smith has got none of this ------------->
    You could almost see this comming.

Comment

• superbills
      • Mar 2003

What a piece of work. I'm glad we got rid of that moron when we did. One good year doth not a superstar make!

"The government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."
      Ronald Reagan
      40th president of US (1911 - 2004)

Comment

• Fairway To Green
        • Jul 2002

Loser

Comment

• Halbert
          I'm Not Normal
          • Jul 2002

Well, two good years.

Comment

• Tatonka
            • Jul 2002

how is it possible though? i mean the guy knows all eyes are on him, and he knows there is competition behind him, he knows people are doubting the money he makes being worth it.. and he decides not to train in the offseason.. it boggles me.. does he think he is a natural or something??

pro athletes like him make me sick.
            "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• MDFINFAN
              • Jun 2003

That is totally stupid, I hope they have to start him, since they really didn't address the situation in the off season.

Reach for the stars

Comment

• Ebenezer
                Give me a minute...
                • Jul 2002

man what does he do in the offseason?

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Wys Guy
                  Drew and Sam stole all my hair
                  • Jul 2002

He's gonna fail the season too!

He's a classic between-the-tackles rusher w/ no particular speed.

If you need 5 he'll get you 4, if you need 4 he'll get you 3!

But against the front 7s of the teams on their schedule over the first nine games, they/he are gonna need a bye week in week 9!
                  Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• venis2k1
                    Youboty can hope
                    • Jul 2002

I just won 5 bucks!!!! you would think he could afford a tredmill with all the money he is making.

Comment

• mikemac2001
                      is the creepy cross dresser staring at you in the corner
                      • Mar 2003

ive seen him make one sick run Thats it. Anyone Remember againist raiders a few years back when he ran over one of there safeties For like a 50 yard run. Even though i dont like him i love that run he just laid the guy out

MUCK
                      FIAMI

Comment

• The_Philster
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by mikemac2001
                        ive seen him make one sick run Thats it. Anyone Remember againist raiders a few years back when he ran over one of there safeties For like a 50 yard run. Even though i dont like him i love that run he just laid the guy out

Actually, if you're talking about in 97, it was the Lions and the Colts.
                        It's a shame...I really liked him when he was here.
                        The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• StanMarino13
                          • Jul 2003

I thought Faulk played pretty good for the Pats last year, did really well on those screens. A Smith screwed me over in my ffleague last year, thats what u get for picking up a Patriot though I should have known better.

Comment

• Tatonka
                            • Jul 2002

hmmm.. i wonder.. if i was making 500k + a year.. and i am saying 500k just to be low.. that works out to 9,615$ a week. i wonder if i could wake up and go to the gym during my 6 month offseason... let me think about this.

Comment

• NC-BILLS44
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by mikemac2001
                              I remember the run against the raiders. He just steamrolled the DB. It was a great play.

Comment

Working...
                              X