Fitz Fitz Fitz, whatever are you thinking ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mace
    Haha...yeah you think so ?
    • Mar 2013

Fitz Fitz Fitz, whatever are you thinking ...

The Broncos are interested in Ryan Fitzpatrick, but reportedly not at the current rate the quarterback is seeking. Fitzpatrick is one option John Elway is considering as he remakes the Broncos QB room.
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

Re: Fitz Fitz Fitz, whatever are you thinking ...

He's taking the business approach coming off a season where he just won 10 games. If he doesnt get what he wants than he can lower his asking price and still get picked up.
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

Denver won the SB last year with average to bad QB play for 2/3 of the season.

If Fitz goes there and can just be average, they could make another run.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Mace
        Haha...yeah you think so ?
        • Mar 2013

Originally posted by The King View Post
        He's taking the business approach coming off a season where he just won 10 games. If he doesnt get what he wants than he can lower his asking price and still get picked up.
        If he waits too long though he's back on the pines without a starting gig, much less a chance for a successful one. All for the craven desire for filthy lucre, the wild hunger for pelf, addiction to greenbacks, titillation with treasure, money madness, crazy care for collecting coin, frenzied feral fixation foaming for big benjamins by the bushel, blinded by the light, revved up like a deuce another runner in the night, blinded by the light I tell you.

Comment

Working...
        X