PDA

View Full Version : Jeremy Kerley visiting the Bills

X-Era
03-15-2016, 01:52 PM
https://twitter.com/RyanTalbotBills/status/709827167669108736

https://twitter.com/ChrisBrownBills/status/709885566112931844

Joe Fo Sho
03-15-2016, 02:01 PM
I'm just going to assume that every player/coach that has ever played/worked for Rex is going to be given serious consideration for any and every vacancy on this team/coaching staff.

Jaybird
03-15-2016, 02:07 PM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/03/15/jeremy-kerley-visiting-bills/

Its on pro football as well..

feldspar
03-15-2016, 02:12 PM
Cripes.

But what does anyone expect? The Bills can't afford anyone particularly good this year, as they are up against the salary cap.

Mr. Miyagi
03-15-2016, 02:18 PM
Anyone ex-Jet? Seriously?

k-oneputt
03-15-2016, 03:24 PM
Why ????
We already have a half dozen wr's signed for camp who are just as good or better.

YardRat
03-15-2016, 03:34 PM
Wrecks is going with the guys he knows, the guys he's worked with, the guys he trusts to help him achieve the same 'success' he had in NY. If you're goal is to get rich while driving another organization into the ground, he's doing a helluva bang-up job.

Mace
03-15-2016, 03:42 PM
Kerley will be the 13th ex Jet he brought in.

Fixxxer
03-15-2016, 03:45 PM
Kerley would be a dangerous slot receiver though I don't know what kind of money can we actually offer to him.

k-oneputt
03-15-2016, 03:54 PM
No he's not dangerous, he's a run of the mill NFL wr. He's decent. Outside of Sammy we already have six of those guys.

X-Era
03-15-2016, 03:57 PM
No he's not dangerous, he's a run of the mill NFL wr. He's decent. Outside of Sammy we already have six of those guys.
Primary punt return candidate. 411 yards returning punts last year.

Fixxxer
03-15-2016, 04:10 PM

with us I think he would be dangerous.

Mahdi
03-15-2016, 04:30 PM
Rex connections aside. Kerley is actually a solid addition.

Scumbag College
03-15-2016, 05:13 PM
They have to do something with WR, either in the draft or by inexpensive free agents.

The Jokeman
03-15-2016, 06:14 PM
They have to do something with WR, either in the draft or by inexpensive free agents.

Kerley > Goodwin and a solid WR4 IMHO.

Scumbag College
03-15-2016, 06:35 PM
Kerley > Goodwin and a solid WR4 IMHO.

It'll be a great first two preseason games for Goodwin this year. Then your prediction comes true after the third preseason game, which is when Glass Goodwin will have some sort of broken bone(s). Then after a slower than average recovery, Goodwin will come back Week 6ish before another injury gets him to the IR after another exciting two and a half quarters.

justasportsfan
03-15-2016, 06:38 PM
Until Rex's unit becomes better than Romans unit, Rexy should not have any say offensively. He should just concentrate on fixing what he ruined.

feldspar
03-15-2016, 07:31 PM
Anyone ex-Jet? Seriously?

No.

Next we'll get Larry and Moe, if you're hip to the lingo.

feldspar
03-15-2016, 07:34 PM
Wrecks is going with the guys he knows, the guys he's worked with, the guys he trusts to help him achieve the same 'success' he had in NY. If you're goal is to get rich while driving another organization into the ground, he's doing a helluva bang-up job.

I know you like bets, so here is one.

If the Bills have a winning record under "Wrecks" this year, you have to sport the biggest acceptable gay-man avatar we can find for an entire year. What say you? Hell, I'll even help you pick it out.

Bet?

Mace
03-15-2016, 07:36 PM

If the Bills have a winning record under "Wrecks" this year, you have to sport the biggest acceptable gay-man avatar we can find for an entire year. What say you? He'll, I'll even help you pick it out.

Bet?

Got a feeling the losing penalty might be harsh.

feldspar
03-15-2016, 07:40 PM
Got a feeling the losing penalty might be harsh.

I have a feeling he might enjoy bending over and taking that penalty.

Hardee-har.

C'mon, YardRat...we got a deal, or what?

mightysimi
03-15-2016, 08:11 PM
We took 13 WR to camp last year because of Roman's two field thing. Currently there are 8 on the roster so they will need more if they do it again.

YardRat
03-16-2016, 03:36 AM

If the Bills have a winning record under "Wrecks" this year, you have to sport the biggest acceptable gay-man avatar we can find for an entire year. What say you? Hell, I'll even help you pick it out.

Bet?

I'll do it for a month, but if I lose I'm not sportin' one of your selfies for an entire year.

GreedoII
03-16-2016, 06:25 AM
good punt/KO guy which they really need....

justasportsfan
03-16-2016, 09:11 AM
On second thoughts, if it's for punt/kick returns, our ST could sure use a push in that department. Or if this guy can get open while Tyrod is scrambling, he might be useful.

feldspar
03-16-2016, 09:11 AM
I'll do it for a month, but if I lose I'm not sportin' one of your selfies for an entire year.

Lol. It's a deal.

It's going to super sweet and hot, honey...I hope.

How about you sport it for a whole year if the Bills make the playoffs? Pushing it?

justasportsfan
03-16-2016, 09:15 AM

As much as I criticize Rex, I think we can make playoffs with him especially if the Roman/Tyrod unit gets better. I think Rex can get this D to the 10th overall. Still not as good as Schwartz's 4th but enough to get a winning record.

Mace
03-16-2016, 09:29 AM

I think you were just goaded into winning a bet.

Mr. Miyagi
03-16-2016, 10:19 AM
Here's the list of WRs still available I'd rather have than Kerley:

Anquan Boldin
Rueben Randle
James Jones
Percy Harvin
Roddy White
Marques Colston
Andre Johnson
Wes Welker
Nick Toon
Brandon Gibson
Jacoby Jones

IlluminatusUIUC
03-16-2016, 11:02 AM

Anquan Boldin
Rueben Randle
James Jones
Percy Harvin
Roddy White
Marques Colston
Andre Johnson
Wes Welker
Nick Toon
Brandon Gibson
Jacoby Jones

Anquan Boldin is practically a no brainer if we can afford him. He's the only FA out there who has worked with both our quarterback and our offensive coordinator.

Joe Fo Sho
03-16-2016, 12:11 PM
Anquan Boldin is practically a no brainer if we can afford him. He's the only FA out there who has worked with both our quarterback and our offensive coordinator.

That's a great point, which just tells me that there's absolutely no way we'll sign him.

gebobs
03-16-2016, 12:16 PM
I'm just going to assume that every player/coach that has ever played/worked for Rex is going to be given serious consideration for any and every vacancy on this team/coaching staff.

Sanchez!!!

Be still, my beating heart.

Joe Fo Sho
03-16-2016, 12:31 PM
Sanchez!!!

Be still, my beating heart.

Hey now, the guy is a 2-time AFC Championship participant.

gebobs
03-16-2016, 01:55 PM
That's a great point, which just tells me that there's absolutely no way we'll sign him.

Not enough cap.

X-Era
03-16-2016, 02:06 PM

Anquan Boldin
Rueben Randle
James Jones
Percy Harvin
Roddy White
Marques Colston
Andre Johnson
Wes Welker
Nick Toon
Brandon Gibson
Jacoby Jones

Here's the list of receivers we can currently afford:

Peyton Mannings brother- No not that one, the one no one knows
Kamil Loud
Plaxico Burress
Josh Gordon
Justin Blackmon
Drew Haddad
Roscoe Parrish
Troy Williamson
Charles Rogers
Rae Carruth
Chris Watson- as a punt "receiver" only

gebobs
03-16-2016, 02:09 PM
https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2014-03/enhanced/webdr03/31/11/enhanced-5041-1396278170-14.jpg

YardRat
03-16-2016, 03:09 PM
Lol. It's a deal.

It's going to super sweet and hot, honey...I hope.

How about you sport it for a whole year if the Bills make the playoffs? Pushing it?

Nah, I'm good. 9-7 and above you win, 8-8 or worse I win. Playoffs are irrelevant. One month, that's my limit for a few reasons-

1-My avatar space is far too valuable prime real estate to blow an entire year on.
2-I need to leave open space in case other bets materialize.
3-I really don't have a lot to gain, if you bust out a big gay avatar everybody will just say 'Oh, look...it's feldspar'.

feldspar
03-16-2016, 03:11 PM
I think you were just goaded into winning a bet.

Well, let's just hope that YardRat continues his trend of losing bets that deal with horrible consequences to his avatar.

I think a gay-man avatar is preferable to a Patriots avatar personally...so there is that.

When all is said and done, we may finally at least find out what that penguin is scoping out in his underpants at least.

YardRat
03-16-2016, 03:23 PM
Well, let's just hope that YardRat continues his trend of losing bets that deal with horrible consequences to his avatar.

I'm willing to take one for the team and do whatever it takes to achieve a winning season and possible playoff berth. I wish I could say the same about Wrecks.

I think a gay-man avatar is preferable to a Patriots avatar personally...so there is that.

Yes, it is.

When all is said and done, we may finally at least find out what that penguin is scoping out in his underpants at least.

Good bet, btw...I like it. Nice job.

feldspar
03-16-2016, 03:30 PM
, if you bust out a big gay avatar everybody will just say 'Oh, look...it's feldspar'.

Yeah, we'll see who is the one that receives the most unsolicited private messages requesting secret romantic candlelight rendezvous...not that there is anything wrong with that, you understand.

I love this bet too, especially since nothing can possibly happen to me.

Good man.

Mace
03-16-2016, 03:51 PM
I love this bet too, especially since nothing can possibly happen to me.

I wondered about that.

YardRat
03-16-2016, 03:55 PM
Wait a minute, I assumed the 'punishment' worked both ways. Is that not the case?

Mace
03-16-2016, 03:57 PM
Wait a minute, I assumed the 'punishment' worked both ways. Is that not the case?

Uh oh.

YardRat
03-16-2016, 04:15 PM
It's not a deal-breaker if feldspar doesn't have the balls to go mano-a-mano.

Mace
03-16-2016, 04:21 PM

Uh oh.

pmoon6
03-16-2016, 04:47 PM
It's not a deal-breaker if feldspar doesn't have the balls to go mano-a-mano.The gauntlet has been thrown down!

feldspar
03-16-2016, 08:22 PM

Never assume anything...it makes an ass out of you or me. You know the old saying.

Another old saying is that gay men never lack the balls to share going mano-a-mano. They are more than happy to share balls, if you catch my drift. OK, maybe that's not really a saying, but give it time...it soon will be.

If you read back through the deal, you'll clearly see that I never said the Bills WILL have a winning record, nor did I ever suggest in any way that I'd sport a big gay avatar under any circumstances. You want to say Wrecks this and Wrecks this, and we're pretty much doomed. That's gay...not that there is anything wrong with that.

BUT, I'll play along as an act of good faith because I'm a fabulous fella. A real sport. There must be an over/under here. I'll sport the big gay avatar for only a week if the Bills have a losing record...no 8-8, but a Losing record. If the Bills have a winning record, you sport the big gay avatar for a whole month.

If the Bills go 8-8, you might want to consider taking me out to dinner.

YardRat
03-17-2016, 04:28 AM
I knew you would, you're pretty stand-up.

Those are fair enough terms, but just for clarity..a winning record means winning the majority of the games on the schedule...9 or more, no 8-7-1 bull****; and, dinner's out of the equation for 8-8 unless I get some kind of verification that you put out.

Mace
03-17-2016, 03:52 PM
If you read back through the deal, you'll clearly see that I never said the Bills WILL have a winning record, nor did I ever suggest in any way that I'd sport a big gay avatar under any circumstances. You want to say Wrecks this and Wrecks this, and we're pretty much doomed. That's gay...not that there is anything wrong with that.

BUT, I'll play along as an act of good faith because I'm a fabulous fella. A real sport.

Hah. I knew you were a dastardly scoundrel almost as foul as myself. I don't do that in my bets though because I know I'm going to win them anyway and it's best to appear to be fair.

feldspar
03-17-2016, 08:41 PM
I knew you would, you're pretty stand-up.

Those are fair enough terms, but just for clarity..a winning record means winning the majority of the games on the schedule...9 or more, no 8-7-1 bull****; and, dinner's out of the equation for 8-8 unless I get some kind of verification that you put out.

Deal.

9 wins or more and you lose...7 wins or less and I lose. I have the feeling that you really want to lose, as that would mean greater Bills success. Either way, I'm sure we'll have a gay old time.

Btw, dinner and a movie, and I'm all yours. Ask anyone. ;)

Hah. I knew you were a dastardly scoundrel almost as foul as myself. I don't do that in my bets though because I know I'm going to win them anyway and it's best to appear to be fair.

Well, it started out more as a dare than a bet...I guess now it's a bet.

To be fair, everyone on this board is rooting against YardRat, which kinda makes me the good guy I guess you could say. He's the only dastardly scoundrel here, besides you of course.

Maybe you can delve into your vast array of gay pics to contribute to the winner...er, I mean loser.

Mace
03-18-2016, 03:43 PM
To be fair, everyone on this board is rooting against YardRat, which kinda makes me the good guy I guess you could say. He's the only dastardly scoundrel here, besides you of course.

Maybe you can delve into your vast array of gay pics to contribute to the winner...er, I mean loser.

I'm actually rooting for Yardrat, so I can snicker at you for a week of gay avatar you didn't have to deal with.

Well, I only have the selfies you sent me, and I don't think you want me contributing those. I don't mean to hurt your feelings but they aren't the most flattering. The "baby new year" in the diaper was entertaining though.

feldspar
03-19-2016, 02:39 AM
I'm actually rooting for Yardrat, so I can snicker at you for a week of gay avatar you didn't have to deal with.

Well, I only have the selfies you sent me, and I don't think you want me contributing those. I don't mean to hurt your feelings but they aren't the most flattering. The "baby new year" in the diaper was entertaining though.

Ha, ha.

Makes things just a little more interesting around here anyway.

YardRat
03-19-2016, 04:41 AM
I'm already getting a list of possible pics together, just in case I lose. One of the contenders...

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/customavatars/avatar8425_1.gif

feldspar
03-19-2016, 06:07 AM
I'm already getting a list of possible pics together, just in case I lose. One of the contenders...

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/customavatars/avatar8425_1.gif

The argument could be made that the avatar you currently have is already somewhat gay, buddy.

But the loser doesn't get to pick his avatar. Why? Because the whole idea is that it has to be something he doesn't like at all.

Jan Reimers
03-19-2016, 07:08 AM

Anquan Boldin
Rueben Randle
James Jones
Percy Harvin
Roddy White
Marques Colston
Andre Johnson
Wes Welker
Nick Toon
Brandon Gibson
Jacoby Jones
Aren't some of these guys drawing Social Security, Miyagi?

Buffalogic
03-21-2016, 09:29 AM
Kerley to lions.

Mace
03-21-2016, 06:18 PM
Kerley to lions.

Oh darn.

swiper
03-22-2016, 07:49 AM

Only?

Did you miss Jacoby Jones (http://www.nfl.com/player/jacobyjones/2495651/profile)? He worked with our QB.

Joe Fo Sho
03-22-2016, 08:27 AM
Only?

Did you miss Jacoby Jones (http://www.nfl.com/player/jacobyjones/2495651/profile)? He worked with our QB.

I think his point was that Boldin worked with Tyrod and Roman. Jacoby has never worked with Roman.

I wouldn't mind signing Jacoby though, he's a great return guy.