PDA

View Full Version : Bob Kraft Asks for Lost Draft Pick Back

DynaPaul
03-21-2016, 08:25 PM
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000645993/article/robert-kraft-sent-letter-to-goodell-about-draft-pick

I can't believe he's still maintaining innocence.

"I personally wrote a letter to the Commissioner responding to his comment that if any new facts came up he would take them into consideration. I personally believe that when the league made their decision they did not factor in the ideal gas law. They admitted that publicly last year," Kraft told a group of reporters Monday at the Annual League Meeting in Boca Raton, Florida.

"They had a full year of being able to observe Tom Brady play with all the rules of whatever the NFL was and make any judgments. We laid it out pretty straight forward and now it's up to them to decide," Kraft said. "We've done everything we can do and actually I want our fans to know that I empathize with the way they feel. We have put our best case forward and that's in the league's hands now."

stuckincincy
03-21-2016, 08:31 PM
What in the world would make him refer to the ideal gas law? His footballs march to a different theory than the oppositions?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ideal_gas_law

YardRat
03-22-2016, 04:54 AM
**** Bob Kraft.

Generalissimus Gibby
03-22-2016, 06:03 AM
Well no ****, reminds me of the time I got ticketed for illegal parking, thik I should ask for my money back?

Joe Fo Sho
03-22-2016, 06:15 AM
They had a full year of being able to observe Tom Brady

You mean Tom Brady didn't break the rules while he knew he was being observed? Well that changes everything!

Night Train
03-22-2016, 06:16 AM
It's time to move him to a senior care facility where he'll be treated with dignity during his mental decline.

trapezeus
03-22-2016, 08:35 AM
why even ask. he tells goodell what to do most of the time. they'll get the pick back. we will end up wildly screwed. they will go to the superbowl again.

Skooby
03-22-2016, 08:54 AM
I think that they need to lose more picks and Tom needs to serve his suspension as given, so basically this is the Pats way of counter-balancing the NFL's continued quest to finish this with the Pats efforts to go the other way.

Net will be zero change for both sides.

Victor7
03-22-2016, 10:48 AM
**** you Kraft

What a scumbag

BertSquirtgum
03-22-2016, 08:15 PM
why even ask. he tells goodell what to do most of the time. they'll get the pick back. we will end up wildly screwed. they will go to the superbowl again.

No, they won't. and no, they won't.

more cowbell
03-24-2016, 10:05 AM
I would love to piss right on this guys face.

BertSquirtgum
03-24-2016, 07:51 PM
I hope Bobby Kraft dies from getting raped by a thousand dicks.

swiper
03-25-2016, 06:48 PM
I hope Bobby Kraft dies from getting raped by a thousand dicks.

Don't get mad at Mr. Kraft because the ruler only tapped out at 3.5" the last time you had a stiffy.