PDA

View Full Version : Rumblings : Bills tweak coaching staff

Mace
04-01-2016, 08:28 AM
Nothing much, ops consultant to offensive assistant, offensive qc to assistant qb coach.

Up to 22 coaches for the broth. For perspective, Eagles had 24 last year, Pats had 18.

http://www.buffalorumblings.com/buffalo-bills-news/2016/3/31/11341026/rex-ryan-buffalo-bills-coaching-staff-2016-jason-vrable-pat-meyer

Night Train
04-01-2016, 08:34 AM
I applied for Quality Control, Deep Snapping. Waiting for the drug test.

Joe Fo Sho
04-01-2016, 08:42 AM
Yeah, no big deal. Not like the sh** storm that took place after we hired our assistant DB coach.

Mace
04-01-2016, 10:20 AM
Yeah, no big deal. Not like the sh** storm that took place after we hired our assistant DB coach.

Might be good if we hired an assistant assistant DB coach though. Jim Leonhard isn't doing anything these days.

Mace
04-01-2016, 10:22 AM
I applied for Quality Control, Deep Snapping. Waiting for the drug test.

I tried to apply for assistant assistant quality team chaplain control, but they just arrested me for violating 5 or 8 of the restraining orders again.

YardRat
04-01-2016, 04:54 PM
I tried to apply for assistant assistant quality team chaplain control, but they just arrested me for violating 5 or 8 of the restraining orders again.

Why in the world would you think they needed more help with replays and challenges? That's just silly.

Mace
04-01-2016, 05:40 PM
Why in the world would you think they needed more help with replays and challenges? That's just silly.

The silly part was violating the restraining orders and attempting to hold Brandon as a hostage when the laws arrived. He's real oily and I couldn't keep a grip on him. Props to Rob Ryan for being a good sport and autographing my Guy Fawkes mask as I was being led out. Thought for sure the mask would fool them this time because they wouldn't think I'd try using it twice.