• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Night Train
    Retired - On Several Levels
    • Jul 2005

It Will Be ( ) At #19, then ( ) In Round 2

I'm pretty open minded on multiple players in the 1st Round. Mind you, they are all Front 7 D players and OT's.

But the point of this is to take a stab at who you think the Bills will actually pick at #19. Then Round 2

I'm guessing the LB from Ohio St. - Darron Lee - 6-1 232 - 4.47 and can cover TE's. Always around the ball.

2nd - RT Kyle Murphy of Stanford. 6-6 305 . 3rd round projection who's stock has risen. Out of his stance quickly with good technique and feet.

2 guys who can start.

Now it's your turn. Now remember, after making your selections, you must present them as pure genius and trash anyone that disagrees with you....calling them idiots and mentioning their mothers.

Only you know it all and must make the rest of the board understand this at all costs.

Your turn..
    Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit
  • Joe Fo Sho
    Making Spirits Bright
    • Mar 2006

Re: It Will Be ( ) At #19, then ( ) In Round 2

1st Round Pick - D'Glester Hardunkichud
    2nd Round Pick - Faux Doadles

These are the obvious choices, assuming A-A-Ron Balakay and Ozamataz Buckshank are gone by the time we pick.

Comment

• Buffalogic
      Rumblin' Stumblin' Bumblin'
      • Feb 2006

Originally posted by Joe Fo Sho View Post
      1st Round Pick - D'Glester Hardunkichud
      2nd Round Pick - Faux Doadles

These are the obvious choices, assuming A-A-Ron Balakay and Ozamataz Buckshank are gone by the time we pick.
      Dang we missed out on Beezer Twelve Washingbeard
      tve142443-3651-20121003-13.jpg

Comment

• Ginger Vitis
        • Feb 2009

I am betting Whaley is too stubborn to give up on Kouandjio and thinks Henderson has potential so they don't take any OTs with the 1st 2 picks... The buffoon is the coach so they might as well get him defensive players who fit his system

1. Reggie Ragland ILB Alabama
        2. Robert Nkemdiche DT Ole Miss

Comment

• Joe Fo Sho
          Making Spirits Bright
          • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Buffalogic View Post
          Dang we missed out on Beezer Twelve Washingbeard
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]17695[/ATTACH]
          The best part of these skits is the static images of the player faces on the side of the video.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
            Peterman Sucks!
            • Mar 2006

I'm hoping for Leon Sandcastle in Rd 1.

And then some Jerry Ricecake in Rd 2.

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
              I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
              • Sep 2004

1rd: NO CB/S
              2rd: NO RB

PLEASE!!!!!
              The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• Mace
                Haha...yeah you think so ?
                • Mar 2013

Who I want them to pick and who I think they will pick, being two different things....

R1 - best available WR
                R2 - best available CB

I'm serious too.

Comment

• EDS
                  • Jan 2003

Given where the team is drafting and likely available talent I foresee a DT in the first round (probably Rankins, Reed, Butler or Billings). Second round will be outside pass rusher or inside linebacker with coverage skills.

Comment

• Ed
                    • Sep 2002

I feel pretty strongly that the first two picks are going to be defense. I think we'll see an O-lineman in rounds 3 or 4 to provide competion/depth at both RT and RG. I'm guessing a WR in rounds 3 or 4 also. Maybe a RB or another OL with one of our 6th round picks, but I expect at least 5 of 8 picks to go defense.

Ideally I'd like to see the Bills trade down in the first and get an extra pick or two. Assuming their picks stay the same my guess right now would be OLB Leanord Floyd from UGA at #19 and Su'a Cravens in round 2 who would play a kind of hybrid S/LB role.

I could see a number of DL being a good fit in round 1 too though. Shaq Lawson, Sheldon Rankins, Jarran Reed, A'Shawn Robinson, Noah Spence, and Kevin Dodd all seem like real possibilities. It's just hard to get a feel of who's going to be gone before #19 right now. I've seen a bunch of mocks that have those guys going anywhere from #10 to #31.

Comment

• YardRat
                      Well, lookie here...
                      • Dec 2004

Well, I'd take any one of these guys in the first two rounds...

Reggie Ragland, ILB, Alabama / LaQuon Treadwell, WR, Ole Miss / Jarran Reed, DT, Alabama / Shaq Lawson, DE, Clemson
                      Von Bell, S, Ohio State / Vernon Butler, DT, La Tech / Darron Lee, ILB, Ohio State / Landon Turner, OG, North Carolina
                      Su'a Cravens, S/LB, USC / Jihad Ward, Dt, Illinois / Graham Glasgow, C/G, Michigan / Charone Peake, WR, Clemson

...but if I have to narrow it down to two I'll say...

ILB Reggie Ragland
                      DT/DE Jihad Ward

Ragland almost always seems to be there in the mocks, and ILB is far more of a crying need than OLB. Ward is big and athletic, a versatile tool for the front three. Wrecks desperately needs both to run his defense. If a safety drops (like Bell) I wouldn't be shocked if the second was used there however.

I could see interior oline in the third (G Turner, C/G Glasgow) and an OT later (Drango, Theus, Cooper).
                      YardRat Wall of Fame
                      #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                      #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Mace
                        Haha...yeah you think so ?
                        • Mar 2013

Originally posted by YardRat View Post
                        Well, I'd take any one of these guys in the first two rounds...

Reggie Ragland, ILB, Alabama / LaQuon Treadwell, WR, Ole Miss / Jarran Reed, DT, Alabama / Shaq Lawson, DE, Clemson
                        Von Bell, S, Ohio State / Vernon Butler, DT, La Tech / Darron Lee, ILB, Ohio State / Landon Turner, OG, North Carolina
                        Su'a Cravens, S/LB, USC / Jihad Ward, Dt, Illinois / Graham Glasgow, C/G, Michigan / Charone Peake, WR, Clemson

...but if I have to narrow it down to two I'll say...

ILB Reggie Ragland
                        DT/DE Jihad Ward

Ragland almost always seems to be there in the mocks, and ILB is far more of a crying need than OLB. Ward is big and athletic, a versatile tool for the front three. Wrecks desperately needs both to run his defense. If a safety drops (like Bell) I wouldn't be shocked if the second was used there however.

I could see interior oline in the third (G Turner, C/G Glasgow) and an OT later (Drango, Theus, Cooper).
                        Remember though, this is about who you think the Bills will pick, not who you want them to.

After additional thought....

R1 - Eli Apple, CB
                        R2 - Tyler Boyd, WR

That's my stab.

Comment

• Buffalo Thriller
                          • Sep 2010

R1- Reggie Ragland
                          R2- Noah Spence

I doubt Spence will make it to our pick if he falls out of the 1st round. If he's gone Id like to see Mackensie Alexander drafted with the 2nd pick.
                          Last edited by Buffalo Thriller; 04-01-2016, 07:23 PM.
                          Originally posted by OpIv37
                          You guys, the solution is so simple. Find the crazy kids who are shooting up the schools and have them shoot people getting off planes from West Africa.

No more school shootings, no more Ebola.

Obama would have thought of this already if he wasn't a pinko commie Nazi queer-loving wetback-loving Kenyan Indonesian Muslim.

Comment

• YardRat
                            Well, lookie here...
                            • Dec 2004

Originally posted by Mace View Post
                            Remember though, this is about who you think the Bills will pick, not who you want them to.
                            Well, if that's the case, I think the Bills coaching staff is ****ing stupid enough that Washingbeard and Ricecakes are probably in the conversation, truth be known.
                            YardRat Wall of Fame
                            #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                            #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• ICRockets
                              Childish Fake Voter
                              • Jul 2008

1st: Emanuel Ogbah, DE OK St

2nd: Max Tuerk, C Who Cares Where He's From He Has The Best Name Ever

Comment

Working...
                              X