PDA

View Full Version : It Will Be ( ) At #19, then ( ) In Round 2

Night Train
04-01-2016, 08:55 AM
I'm pretty open minded on multiple players in the 1st Round. Mind you, they are all Front 7 D players and OT's.

But the point of this is to take a stab at who you think the Bills will actually pick at #19. Then Round 2

I'm guessing the LB from Ohio St. - Darron Lee - 6-1 232 - 4.47 and can cover TE's. Always around the ball.

2nd - RT Kyle Murphy of Stanford. 6-6 305 . 3rd round projection who's stock has risen. Out of his stance quickly with good technique and feet.

2 guys who can start.

Now it's your turn. Now remember, after making your selections, you must present them as pure genius and trash anyone that disagrees with you....calling them idiots and mentioning their mothers.

Only you know it all and must make the rest of the board understand this at all costs. :assclown:

Your turn.. :up:

Joe Fo Sho
04-01-2016, 09:01 AM
1st Round Pick - D'Glester Hardunkichud
2nd Round Pick - Faux Doadles

These are the obvious choices, assuming A-A-Ron Balakay and Ozamataz Buckshank are gone by the time we pick.

Buffalogic
04-01-2016, 09:08 AM
1st Round Pick - D'Glester Hardunkichud
2nd Round Pick - Faux Doadles

These are the obvious choices, assuming A-A-Ron Balakay and Ozamataz Buckshank are gone by the time we pick.Dang we missed out on Beezer Twelve Washingbeard

Ginger Vitis
04-01-2016, 09:13 AM
I am betting Whaley is too stubborn to give up on Kouandjio and thinks Henderson has potential so they don't take any OTs with the 1st 2 picks... The buffoon is the coach so they might as well get him defensive players who fit his system

1. Reggie Ragland ILB Alabama
2. Robert Nkemdiche DT Ole Miss

Joe Fo Sho
04-01-2016, 09:17 AM
Dang we missed out on Beezer Twelve Washingbeard

The best part of these skits is the static images of the player faces on the side of the video.

Mr. Pink
04-01-2016, 09:40 AM
I'm hoping for Leon Sandcastle in Rd 1.

And then some Jerry Ricecake in Rd 2.

The last buffalo fan
04-01-2016, 10:15 AM
1rd: NO CB/S
2rd: NO RB

PLEASE!!!!! :pray:

Mace
04-01-2016, 10:17 AM
Who I want them to pick and who I think they will pick, being two different things....

R1 - best available WR
R2 - best available CB

I'm serious too.

EDS
04-01-2016, 10:19 AM
Given where the team is drafting and likely available talent I foresee a DT in the first round (probably Rankins, Reed, Butler or Billings). Second round will be outside pass rusher or inside linebacker with coverage skills.

Ed
04-01-2016, 11:42 AM
I feel pretty strongly that the first two picks are going to be defense. I think we'll see an O-lineman in rounds 3 or 4 to provide competion/depth at both RT and RG. I'm guessing a WR in rounds 3 or 4 also. Maybe a RB or another OL with one of our 6th round picks, but I expect at least 5 of 8 picks to go defense.

Ideally I'd like to see the Bills trade down in the first and get an extra pick or two. Assuming their picks stay the same my guess right now would be OLB Leanord Floyd from UGA at #19 and Su'a Cravens in round 2 who would play a kind of hybrid S/LB role.

I could see a number of DL being a good fit in round 1 too though. Shaq Lawson, Sheldon Rankins, Jarran Reed, A'Shawn Robinson, Noah Spence, and Kevin Dodd all seem like real possibilities. It's just hard to get a feel of who's going to be gone before #19 right now. I've seen a bunch of mocks that have those guys going anywhere from #10 to #31.

YardRat
04-01-2016, 04:38 PM
Well, I'd take any one of these guys in the first two rounds...

Reggie Ragland, ILB, Alabama / LaQuon Treadwell, WR, Ole Miss / Jarran Reed, DT, Alabama / Shaq Lawson, DE, Clemson
Von Bell, S, Ohio State / Vernon Butler, DT, La Tech / Darron Lee, ILB, Ohio State / Landon Turner, OG, North Carolina
Su'a Cravens, S/LB, USC / Jihad Ward, Dt, Illinois / Graham Glasgow, C/G, Michigan / Charone Peake, WR, Clemson

...but if I have to narrow it down to two I'll say...

ILB Reggie Ragland
DT/DE Jihad Ward

Ragland almost always seems to be there in the mocks, and ILB is far more of a crying need than OLB. Ward is big and athletic, a versatile tool for the front three. Wrecks desperately needs both to run his defense. If a safety drops (like Bell) I wouldn't be shocked if the second was used there however.

I could see interior oline in the third (G Turner, C/G Glasgow) and an OT later (Drango, Theus, Cooper).

Mace
04-01-2016, 05:47 PM

Reggie Ragland, ILB, Alabama / LaQuon Treadwell, WR, Ole Miss / Jarran Reed, DT, Alabama / Shaq Lawson, DE, Clemson
Von Bell, S, Ohio State / Vernon Butler, DT, La Tech / Darron Lee, ILB, Ohio State / Landon Turner, OG, North Carolina
Su'a Cravens, S/LB, USC / Jihad Ward, Dt, Illinois / Graham Glasgow, C/G, Michigan / Charone Peake, WR, Clemson

ILB Reggie Ragland
DT/DE Jihad Ward

Ragland almost always seems to be there in the mocks, and ILB is far more of a crying need than OLB. Ward is big and athletic, a versatile tool for the front three. Wrecks desperately needs both to run his defense. If a safety drops (like Bell) I wouldn't be shocked if the second was used there however.

I could see interior oline in the third (G Turner, C/G Glasgow) and an OT later (Drango, Theus, Cooper).

Remember though, this is about who you think the Bills will pick, not who you want them to.

After additional thought....

R1 - Eli Apple, CB
R2 - Tyler Boyd, WR

That's my stab.

Buffalo Thriller
04-01-2016, 07:15 PM
R1- Reggie Ragland
R2- Noah Spence

I doubt Spence will make it to our pick if he falls out of the 1st round. If he's gone Id like to see Mackensie Alexander drafted with the 2nd pick.

YardRat
04-01-2016, 07:18 PM
Remember though, this is about who you think the Bills will pick, not who you want them to.

Well, if that's the case, I think the Bills coaching staff is ****ing stupid enough that Washingbeard and Ricecakes are probably in the conversation, truth be known.

ICRockets
04-01-2016, 07:24 PM
1st: Emanuel Ogbah, DE OK St

2nd: Max Tuerk, C Who Cares Where He's From He Has The Best Name Ever

ParanoidAndroid
04-03-2016, 02:40 PM
1. Andrew Billings
2. Su'a Cravens

swiper
04-03-2016, 04:31 PM
I am betting Whaley is too stubborn to give up on Kouandjio and thinks Henderson has potential so they don't take any OTs with the 1st 2 picks... The buffoon is the coach so they might as well get him defensive players who fit his system

1. Reggie Ragland ILB Alabama
2. Robert Nkemdiche DT Ole Miss

Two blue-chip starters from day #1 right there. I'd be happy to have one of those two.

jimmifli
04-03-2016, 05:23 PM
I'm hoping for Dillon Collier, G from the Greenwood Panthers. Would be a good upgrade for us.

Mace
04-03-2016, 05:36 PM
I'm hoping for Dillon Collier, G from the Greenwood Panthers. Would be a good upgrade for us.

I gave the kid credit for trying and having a chance to have fun.

Scumbag College
04-03-2016, 05:36 PM
1. Andrew Billings
2. Su'a Cravens

I'm a big fan of this scenario.

X-Era
04-03-2016, 05:58 PM

ILB Reggie Ragland
DT/DE Jihad Ward

I could see interior oline in the third (G Turner, C/G Glasgow) and an OT later (Drango, Theus, Cooper).I can't vote for any guy named Jihad.

X-Era
04-03-2016, 06:00 PM
1. A'shawn Robinson
2. Jaylon Smith

Mace
04-03-2016, 06:16 PM
I can't vote for any guy named Jihad.

:rolleyes:

Yeah, when I was about 12 I remember thinking I won't ever call a normal person Jesus. I know 2 of them now. You sort of grow up.

Dictionary.com says “jihad” means “a holy war undertaken as a sacred duty by Muslims.” But, according to the Islamic Supreme Council of America website, jihad also refers to the “internal as well as external efforts to be a good Muslims or believer, as well as working to inform people about the faith of Islam.”

Holy war for that matter doesn't singularly apply to the west, they wage holy war on each other also.

So sure, let someone else have a good player because of his first name. Yeesh.

"God bless Amurricah, hyawww".

YardRat
04-03-2016, 06:27 PM
I can't vote for any guy named Jihad.

1. A'shawn Robinson
2. Jaylon Smith

A'shawn is Alabamese for 'terrorist'.

Mace
04-03-2016, 06:40 PM
A'shawn is Alabamese for 'terrorist'.

And Jaylon is a cancer causing chemical.

X-Era
04-04-2016, 02:59 PM
:rolleyes:

Yeah, when I was about 12 I remember thinking I won't ever call a normal person Jesus. I know 2 of them now. You sort of grow up.

Holy war for that matter doesn't singularly apply to the west, they wage holy war on each other also.

So sure, let someone else have a good player because of his first name. Yeesh.

"God bless Amurricah, hyawww".
Holy crap did you way over think that. It was a joke man. Not my best work but not horrible either.

gonzo1105
04-04-2016, 05:50 PM
1st Round- Chris Jones DE/DT Mississippi State
2nd Round- Su'a Cravens LB USC

Mace
04-04-2016, 06:45 PM
Holy crap did you way over think that. It was a joke man. Not my best work but not horrible either.

I live and work around Muslims in a mixed ethnic neighborhood, fine families, good people. With this Republican anti Muslim crap, I'm starting to notice external neighbors getting bolder in saying stuff to the white guy (me) who works in the building, about them. Not gonna make any apologies in saying it antagonizes me. It really antagonizes me. Had two people try to say stupid **** to me about them in the past week, one mere seconds after a mother walks by smiling with three kids hollering hello to me by name and waving.

Did you mean it that way ? Evidently not. But I don't feel bad for taking it that way these days with some prevailing moods in this particular circumstance after this particular week. I'm not usually that thin skinned either and that's the best I can say.

Night Train
04-05-2016, 06:33 PM
I just don't want Lemaximus Johnson. The bragging would be unbearable and disrupt the locker room.

X-Era
04-06-2016, 04:07 AM
I live and work around Muslims in a mixed ethnic neighborhood, fine families, good people. With this Republican anti Muslim crap, I'm starting to notice external neighbors getting bolder in saying stuff to the white guy (me) who works in the building, about them. Not gonna make any apologies in saying it antagonizes me. It really antagonizes me. Had two people try to say stupid **** to me about them in the past week, one mere seconds after a mother walks by smiling with three kids hollering hello to me by name and waving.

Did you mean it that way ? Evidently not. But I don't feel bad for taking it that way these days with some prevailing moods in this particular circumstance after this particular week. I'm not usually that thin skinned either and that's the best I can say.
I get that. You're entitled.