PDA

View Full Version : Marquise Goodwin either cut or pulling lamest April Fools ever

IlluminatusUIUC
04-01-2016, 02:38 PM
https://mobile.twitter.com/flashg88dwin/status/715999938258345986

Wow, I can't believe that was my last time wearing this uni. Thanks #Billsmafia

YardRat
04-01-2016, 03:28 PM
Hopefully it's the former.

Albany,n.y.
04-01-2016, 03:32 PM
Guys who are barely on the roster shouldn't be joking about getting cut.

Mr. Pink
04-01-2016, 03:36 PM
Guys who have no business being on ANY roster shouldn't be joking about getting cut.

Fixed it for you :up:

Scumbag College
04-01-2016, 04:47 PM
I keep forgetting that guy's still on the team.

feldspar
04-01-2016, 05:06 PM
I told somebody that I was just elected as the next Pope today...I had 'em going for a second there.

Also told my cat I'd give her some treats...April Fools!!! She didn't seem to understand nor appreciate it.

All true.

If you think Goodwin made the lamest April Fools prank ever, he'll have to stand in line...they pretty much ALL are.

Mace
04-01-2016, 06:07 PM
I put on my best 3 piece suit and joined the public defender pool for a prank today in court. Had a hoot. Genuinely had no idea anyone could get 20 years for whatever it was my "client" (haha) did. Shoplifting or something. Judge sure was sore when I told her she was old and cranky and a bright smile might make us all feel better in this stale house of corrupted, decaying ideals, before she renders her ill advised, ignorant interpretation of treasured principle like the true puppet of fascism she'll always be.

Felt kind of bad though when I found out the judge was a guy. He sure looked like an old lady. Told the "client" (haha) to perk up, it will be reversed on appeal surely and I'll get started on it immediately next April 1st.

I always try to have fun with the day !

bigbub2352
04-01-2016, 08:11 PM
He's injury prone...give the roster spot to little or boykin

ckg927
04-02-2016, 01:56 AM
The Sporting News reports that Goodwin isn't joking; he's planning to run in the Texas Relays on Saturday in hopes to join the US Olympic team in Rio.

coastal
04-02-2016, 06:53 AM
I put on my best 3 piece suit and joined the public defender pool for a prank today in court. Had a hoot. Genuinely had no idea anyone could get 20 years for whatever it was my "client" (haha) did. Shoplifting or something. Judge sure was sore when I told her she was old and cranky and a bright smile might make us all feel better in this stale house of corrupted, decaying ideals, before she renders her ill advised, ignorant interpretation of treasured principle like the true puppet of fascism she'll always be.

Felt kind of bad though when I found out the judge was a guy. He sure looked like an old lady. Told the "client" (haha) to perk up, it will be reversed on appeal surely and I'll get started on it immediately next April 1st.

I always try to have fun with the day !
I want to know what you consider your best three piece suit.

cookie G
04-02-2016, 07:29 AM

I picked it out for him.

Mace
04-02-2016, 09:11 AM

Brioni. Though cheaper than my usual suits around $6,500 per, it meets my needs with an unrivaled combination of comfort and elegance, projecting confidence and style that says "get out of my way, peasants" for the influential man with no time to simply push the masses aside as he goes.

I'm told Brioni also holds ironed on denim patches the best when the sleeves and elbows finally go.

sudzy
04-02-2016, 10:01 AM

Brioni. Though cheaper than my usual suits around $6,500 per, it meets my needs with an unrivaled combination of comfort and elegance, projecting confidence and style that says "get out of my way, peasants" for the influential man with no time to simply push the masses aside as he goes.

I'm told Brioni also holds ironed on denim patches the best when the sleeves and elbows finally go.

T-shirt, Jeans and a Carhartt jacket. $100.

POTLAND PSILBYLO
04-02-2016, 10:15 AM
This was his first NFL game touch (preseason) 107 td, very nice cuts (wait for the replay from behind). I had high hopes for the dude on ST after seeing this.

http://www.buffalobills.com/video/videos/Goodwin-107-yard-kick-off-return/81afac98-81f2-4776-b577-26ab66fd0696

YardRat
04-02-2016, 10:23 AM
T-shirt, Jeans and a Carhartt jacket. $100.

Nah, Mace is more of a Underoos, cargo shorts and Hawaiian shirt type IMO.

IlluminatusUIUC
04-02-2016, 12:06 PM
Apparently it was the latter:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">There is no way you all believed Anyone today �� <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/AprilFools?src=hash">#AprilFools</a></p>&mdash; Marquise Goodwin (@flashg88dwin) <a href="https://twitter.com/flashg88dwin/status/716091593934004225">April 2, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

feldspar
04-02-2016, 02:48 PM

A pair of overalls that ripped apart clean in two different places...

Victor7
04-04-2016, 08:48 AM
Apparently it was the latter:

<iframe id="twitter-widget-0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" class="twitter-tweet twitter-tweet-rendered" style="position: static; visibility: visible; display: block; width: 500px; height: 158.764px; padding: 0px; border: none; max-width: 100%; min-width: 220px; margin-top: 10px; margin-bottom: 10px;" data-tweet-id="716091593934004225" title="Twitter Tweet"></iframe>
<script async="" src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

If you look at the responses he got you'll see a whole lot of people that were actually hoping he was indeed cut. Goodwin asked for that one. Dude is useless and made of rose petals.

I expect him to be cut for real before opening day<iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: none; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none;"></iframe>

Joe Fo Sho
04-04-2016, 10:46 AM
If you look at the responses he got you'll see a whole lot of people that were actually hoping he was indeed cut. Goodwin asked for that one.

Yes, I think the first rule of playing a prank is to make sure that the scenario you create is unexpected and will produce more than a 'meh' reaction from your supposed victims.