PDA

View Full Version : Gilmore and ODB Feud Continues

DraftBoy
04-10-2016, 07:49 AM
http://bills.buffalonews.com/2016/04/10/gilmore-beckham-trade-barbs-online/

After the Buffalo Bills' 24-10 loss to the New York Giants last season, cornerback Stephon Gilmore didn't hold back when The News asked him about Odell Beckham Jr. He was blunt, honest and his biting words were heard loud and clear in New Jersey.

In that game, of course, Beckham threw several punches that ticked off Bills defenders. And Gilmore, one of the most soft-spoken corners in the game, called the wide receiver a "prima donna."

“I don’t know what’s up with him," Gilmore said then. "He acts like nobody’s supposed to hit him and you’re supposed to let him catch the ball. He’s weird. He gets mad when you play physical with him. He’s weird.

“He’s different. It’s kind of like you’re playing your little brother and he gets mad at you for being too physical with him — throwing a tantrum. I’m like, ‘Man, we’re playing football. It’s a physical game. ... He’s a prima donna. He feels like he’s on top of the world and nobody’s supposed to do anything to him."

#MorePunchesThanReceptions

What a fantastic response, kudos to Gilmore.

Joe Fo Sho
04-10-2016, 08:19 AM
At some point during the 2nd half of last season I became happier that we had drafted Sammy over Beckham for the first time. Sammy's last 8 games were fantastic while Beckham was being exposed for being a prima donna. It was probably after the Giants - Panthers game when Norman showed the world what a cry baby Beckham really is.

swiper
04-10-2016, 08:26 AM
So ODB will get roughed up from here on out. The Giants need Cruz to return to form.

YardRat
04-10-2016, 08:33 AM
Punk.

Scumbag College
04-10-2016, 08:44 AM
I read the headline and thought Gilmore and One Bills Drive (OBD) were fighting. Then I looked closer and thought Gilmore and Ol' Dirty Bastard (ODB) were at odds, which struck me as insane since he's been dead for maybe a decade.

This feud I can live with.

feldspar
04-10-2016, 08:57 AM
I read the headline and thought Gilmore and One Bills Drive (OBD) were fighting. Then I looked closer and thought Gilmore and Ol' Dirty Bastard (ODB) were at odds, which struck me as insane since he's been dead for maybe a decade.

Same here. I thought Gilmore was fighting with One Bills Drive from the title, too.

I must admit that 'Ol Dirty Bastard never crossed my mind, though.

pmoon6
04-10-2016, 09:06 AM
Who can blame Beckham? The NFL set the conditions for attitudes like that. They enabled the offensive players to feel entitled to be unmolested to the ball.

Maybe the NFL should seal the deal and order mandatory nut cutting of wide receivers.

DetDannyWilliams
04-10-2016, 09:17 AM
http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/cb/f1/2a/cbf12a8b5eeb32bbf41dd8f148f9a44e.jpg

DraftBoy
04-10-2016, 10:00 AM
Then I looked closer and thought Gilmore and Ol' Dirty Bastard (ODB) were at odds

RIP to the original ODB.

feldspar
04-10-2016, 10:17 AM
RIP to the original ODB.

I guess.

But dirty bastards are a dime a dozen. I've known plenty, and there are those who consider me one.

Joe Fo Sho
04-11-2016, 06:16 AM

The abbreviation should really be OBJ for Odell Beckham, Jr. I know that a lot of people call him ODB, I just don't understand why.

Turf
04-11-2016, 07:36 AM
With his punk attitude and who he hangs out with he'll be in off field trouble shortly.