PDA

View Full Version : Smart teams don't replace pro bowl QB's after their first starting season

Skooby
04-11-2016, 10:17 AM
The Bills aren't drafting a QB in the first 3 rounds, if at all. Just shelve all those dreams of the moronic, then refer back to this post after the draft is complete. Any talk of anything like this is just silly chat, get over anytime contrary.

MillsapsBillsFan
04-11-2016, 10:43 AM
When has it ever been shown that the Bills were a smart team?

swiper
04-11-2016, 10:50 AM
Ok Skooby. Whatever you say.

Goobylal
04-11-2016, 10:54 AM
No QB they'll be in a position to draft will be drafted to be a starter this year.

Bill Cody
04-11-2016, 11:00 AM
thanks for the update

ParanoidAndroid
04-11-2016, 11:04 AM
I think it would be foolish to not hedge against the possibility that Tyrod does not improve or is stolen away in free agency. The idea that we would be complacent in having EJ Manuel as our back-up when he has proven that he cannot be relied upon to not lose games is plain stupid. And correct me if I'm wrong, there aren't very many veteran QB's out there that we can afford who CAN win games.

Joe Fo Sho
04-11-2016, 11:05 AM
Calling Tyrod a Pro Bowl QB is pretty ridiculous.

more cowbell
04-11-2016, 11:05 AM
The Bills aren't drafting a QB in the first 3 rounds, if at all. Just shelve all those dreams of the moronic, then refer back to this post after the draft is complete. Any talk of anything like this is just silly chat, get over anytime contrary.

The Bills are not a smart team.

Also...let me just throw out a few names of QB's off the top of my head who made the Pro Bowl after their first full season starting.

Matt Cassel
Derek Anderson
Teddy Bridgewater
Nick Foles
Robert Griffin
Vince Young
Marc Bulger
Kordell Stewart

So yeah...the point you are trying to make sucks.

Skooby
04-11-2016, 11:45 AM
The Bills are not a smart team.

Also...let me just throw out a few names of QB's off the top of my head who made the Pro Bowl after their first full season starting.

Matt Cassel
Derek Anderson
Teddy Bridgewater
Nick Foles
Robert Griffin
Vince Young
Marc Bulger
Kordell Stewart

So yeah...the point you are trying to make sucks.

None of them set team records with completion % during their pro bowl season as well, so nice try.

Goobylal
04-11-2016, 11:54 AM
I think it would be foolish to not hedge against the possibility that Tyrod does not improve or is stolen away in free agency. The idea that we would be complacent in having EJ Manuel as our back-up when he has proven that he cannot be relied upon to not lose games is plain stupid. And correct me if I'm wrong, there aren't very many veteran QB's out there that we can afford who CAN win games.
The Bills can franchise or transition (my preference) tag him to prevent him from hitting the market.

Joe Fo Sho
04-11-2016, 11:57 AM
None of them set team records with completion % during their pro bowl season as well, so nice try.

How many 1st year QBs made the Pro Bowl while setting completion percentage records for their team? As soon as someone finds one, if they don't fit your narrative you'll just say something like "Well he didn't rush for as many yards as Tyrod did so nice try."

You keep getting more specific/ridiculous with these claims. Someone found players that fit your description, but you didn't like them so you come up with another stat that you think matters. Clearly you're not trying to have a legitimate discussion.

Keep holding onto that 'Pro Bowl' accomplishment for Tyrod like it means something.

Goobylal
04-11-2016, 12:00 PM

Were any of them the 8th alternate?

YardRat
04-11-2016, 12:03 PM
Yes, because 'smart' teams wait until their starter gets hurt, underperforms, or walks before thinking about a back-up plan.

Night Train
04-11-2016, 12:12 PM
He was a replacement player in the Pro Bowl. Half the league are pro bowl players, using this logic.

I like the guy but if they have doubts about giving him 18 Mil a year, then let him play this year and see what they have or trade him on draft day for top picks.

ParanoidAndroid
04-11-2016, 12:30 PM
The Bills can franchise or transition (my preference) tag him to prevent him from hitting the market.

At $18-20M for the franchise year? Not a good plan, in my humble opinion. I think a back-up plan makes sense, in both senses of the term.

Goobylal
04-11-2016, 12:36 PM
At $18-20M for the franchise year? Not a good plan, in my humble opinion. I think a back-up plan makes sense, in both senses of the term.

If he develops this season, that's what he'll be worth. If he doesn't, it's back to square one. They have no hurry to give him a huge deal until at least midway through the season.

As for a backup plan, I don't see anyone who is a potential starter past the top-2 guys. And even then...

Victor7
04-11-2016, 12:46 PM
The Pro Bowl is a popularity contest. And Tyrod made the game as an alternate when Manning or Brady (cant recall) decided not to go.

Its ok to like Tyrod. But lets not get stupid and start using an alternate Pro Bowl nod as some sort of accomplishment.

don137
04-11-2016, 01:02 PM
Taylor has many opportunities this year to lead the Bills at the end of the game to score only to fail. If he was clutch the Bills could of won another 2-3 games. I am not saying he sucks. I am just saying the Bills are smart looking at plan B since just like many of us fans Bills brass are not sold on him yet.

Joe Fo Sho
04-11-2016, 01:03 PM
The Pro Bowl is a popularity contest. And Tyrod made the game as an alternate when Manning or Brady (cant recall) decided not to go.

Its ok to like Tyrod. But lets not get stupid and start using an alternate Pro Bowl nod as some sort of accomplishment.

Peyton wasn't invited, but probably would have been asked to go as an alternate before Tyrod if he wasn't in the Superbowl. Also Brady, Rodgers, Roethlisberger, Palmer, Dalton, Rivers, and Brees backed out. Oh and Cam couldn't go as he was playing in the Super Bowl. Tyrod was also the last QB drafted with the new fantasy draft style Pro Bowl. That means Wilson, Winston, Bridgewater, Eli Manning, and Derek Carr were ahead of him.

Let's make a list to help visualize Tyrod's place on the Pro Bowl Roster, shall we?

Newton
Brady
Rodgers
Roethlisberger
Palmer
Dalton
Rivers
Brees
Wilson
Peyton
Eli
Wilson
Winston
Bridgewater
Carr
Tyrod

But sure, some people who don't understand the significance of the Pro Bowl will continue to call him a Pro Bowl QB like it means something.

feldspar
04-11-2016, 01:28 PM
Peyton wasn't invited, but probably would have been asked to go as an alternate before Tyrod if he wasn't in the Superbowl. Also Brady, Rodgers, Roethlisberger, Palmer, Dalton, Rivers, and Brees backed out. Oh and Cam couldn't go as he was playing in the Super Bowl. Tyrod was also the last QB drafted with the new fantasy draft style Pro Bowl. That means Wilson, Winston, Bridgewater, Eli Manning, and Derek Carr were ahead of him.

Let's make a list to help visualize Tyrod's place on the Pro Bowl Roster, shall we?

Newton
Brady
Rodgers
Roethlisberger
Palmer
Dalton
Rivers
Brees
Wilson
Peyton
Eli
Wilson
Winston
Bridgewater
Carr
Tyrod

But sure, some people who don't understand the significance of the Pro Bowl will continue to call him a Pro Bowl QB like it means something.

Here's the way they explain the Pro Bowl roster at the NFL's site:

Teddy Bridgewater (Vikings) replaces Carson Palmer
Derek Carr (Raiders) -- replaces Aaron Rodgers
Eli Manning (Giants) -- replaces Ben Roethlisberger
Tyrod Taylor (Bills) -- replaces Cam Newton
Russell Wilson (Seahawks)
Jameis Winston (Buccaneers) -- replaces Tom Brady

Russell Wilson was the only QB that was originally voted in who actually went. They literally asked close to half the starting QBs to go.

So you are saying that Brees, Dalton, and Rivers were asked to go and declined as well? That would make sense. That would make Tyrod Taylor the 14th choice. I'm not sure they would have asked Peyton this year...I'd say no. What else am I missing?

But this years Pro Bowl crop of QBs is a joke. Nobody WANTED to go.

By the way, Tyrod threw three interceptions in the Pro Bowl on only 14 attempts.

justasportsfan
04-11-2016, 02:01 PM
If 8 qb's decided to not show up for the probowl, Fitzpatrick would've become a probowler and Skoobs would be crying for us to keep him.

Joe Fo Sho
04-11-2016, 02:08 PM
Russell Wilson was the only QB that was originally voted in who actually went. They literally asked close to half the starting QBs to go.

Indeed.

So you are saying that Brees, Dalton, and Rivers were asked to go and declined as well? That would make sense. That would make Tyrod Taylor the 14th choice.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/197015/2016-nfl-pro-bowl-most-declined-invitation-in-history

The quarterback position has been especially hard hit. The Seattle Seahawks' Russell Wilson is the only player voted in who remains on the roster. Carolina Panthers quarterback Cam Newton is playing in Super Bowl 50, but the New England Patriots' Tom Brady, the Green Bay Packers' Aaron Rodgers, the Pittsburgh Steelers' Ben Roethlisberger and the Arizona Cardinals' Carson Palmer have all backed out.

Bengals quarterback Andy Dalton, the first alternate, couldn't play because of a thumb injury that caused him to miss the playoffs. The San Diego Chargers' Philip Rivers declined an alternate invitation and the New Orleans Saints' Drew Brees is presumed to have done the same.

That left this collection of quarterbacks for the game: Wilson, the Oakland Raiders' Derek Carr, the New York Giants' Eli Manning, the Buffalo Bills' Tyrod Taylor, the Minnesota Vikings' Teddy Bridgewater and Winston.

I'm not sure they would have asked Peyton this year...I'd say no.

Nobody knows, I guess. I just think they would have, as he's Peyton Manning and I think they'd prefer the Peyton name over Carr, Bridgewater, Winston and Taylor. Just my opinion, though.

But this years Pro Bowl crop of QBs is a joke. Nobody WANTED to go.

Yup.

By the way, Tyrod threw three interceptions in the Pro Bowl on only 14 attempts.

It was awful, and what made it worse is that I called it. I texted a buddy of mine before the game and told him Tyrod would throw 3 picks. I assumed the offensive gameplan would force him to make throws over the middle. Unfortunately, I was right.

more cowbell
04-11-2016, 02:17 PM

LOL ok.

BertSquirtgum
04-11-2016, 02:48 PM

All of your predictions have been so accurate. Your post guarantees the Bills drafting a QB in round one or two.

Mr. Pink
04-11-2016, 02:59 PM
It was awful, and what made it worse is that I called it. I texted a buddy of mine before the game and told him Tyrod would throw 3 picks. I assumed the offensive gameplan would force him to make throws over the middle. Unfortunately, I was right.

It's sad, or funny, depending on your perspective that the Probowl exposed how to make Taylor look like a complete chump.

Hopefully teams this year don't implement coverage schemes that force Tyrod to go over the middle or it's gonna be a loooooooong year.

Goobylal
04-11-2016, 04:53 PM
It's sad, or funny, depending on your perspective that the Probowl exposed how to make Taylor look like a complete chump.

Hopefully teams this year don't implement coverage schemes that force Tyrod to go over the middle or it's gonna be a loooooooong year.

And hopefully Roman doesn't install a new playbook and have new receivers for him to throw to every week before a game.

Mr. Pink
04-11-2016, 05:57 PM
And hopefully Roman doesn't install a new playbook and have new receivers for him to throw to every week before a game.

The Probowl is set up to showcase the stars of the league.

Who's the biggest star in the league? The QB.

Skooby
04-11-2016, 07:13 PM
The Probowl is set up to showcase the stars of the league.

Who's the biggest star in the league? The QB.
It's obvious that's missed by the Taylor is so terrible crowd here, he must be horrible if he's coming off some of our best QB stats in his first starting season. Did you guys expect tons more ?

HHURRICANE
04-12-2016, 01:15 AM
I think we all watched Tyrod play. I laugh when we act like we didn't. There are no "we need to tie up Tyrod long term" threads for a reason.

I did watch the Pro Bowl and he was the worst QB out there so let's not brag about that either.

Bill Cody
04-12-2016, 07:23 AM
It's obvious that's missed by the Taylor is so terrible crowd here, he must be horrible if he's coming off some of our best QB stats in his first starting season. Did you guys expect tons more ?

No he did better than I expected. He looks pretty much like an 8-8 QB. Guess we're all set.

Figster
04-12-2016, 08:43 AM
I think we all watched Tyrod play. I laugh when we act like we didn't. There are no "we need to tie up Tyrod long term" threads for a reason.

I did watch the Pro Bowl and he was the worst QB out there so let's not brag about that either.

So was Superman (Cam Newton)his 1st visit, how has that turned out.

Team Chemistry is important. Do you realize Taylor is going into the next season as the lowest paid starter in the league not playing on a rookie contract.

We are asking a whole team of players to buy into a new leader, wouldn't it be wise for the organization to do the same.

I realize the salary cap doesn't allow enough wiggle room until after next season begins, but lets not pretend Tyrod Taylor has not played well enough to deserve more money.

feldspar
04-12-2016, 09:07 AM

I realize the salary cap doesn't allow enough wiggle room until after next season begins, but lets not pretend Tyrod Taylor has not played well enough to deserve more money.

Let's not pretend he's going to starve to death in the meantime before his next contract, either.

I, for one, will not shed a tear about how much money he makes this year. Do you really spend one second feeling sorry for a guy because he's not making enough millions in your estimation? It only makes all the sense in the world to hold off, even if the Bills could afford it. There is a reason he signed that contract in Buffalo. They Bills gave him a chance to start, and teams weren't exactly lining up to do that. I'm sure he's thankful for that, or had better be.

Now he's got a year to further showcase his talent and improve. That's a good deal for him, as the payoff would be tremendous if he deserves it...but you don't throw THAT kind of money at a guy unless you are reasonably sure he's the real deal. Not it you don't have to, or you're otherwise desperate or stupid.

Joe Fo Sho
04-12-2016, 09:26 AM
There is a reason he signed that contract in Buffalo. They Bills gave him a chance to start, and teams weren't exactly lining up to do that.

Exactly. Tyrod reportedly had 2 teams interested in his services (that I remember), the Broncos and the Bills. He could have taken more money with the Broncos, gone with the Offensive Coordinator he had in Baltimore and sit behind Peyton/Lobster, or he could have come to Buffalo for less money and a chance to start. The guy took less money, but essentially invested in himself for the long term. He has 1 more year until his investment is vested, and it appears that it will pay off for him. Although, he'd be starting for the defending Super Bowl champs if he went to Denver. Maybe this wasn't such a good investment..

Figster
04-12-2016, 09:28 AM
Let's not pretend he's going to starve to death in the meantime before his next contract, either.

I, for one, will not shed a tear about how much money he makes this year. Do you really spend one second feeling sorry for a guy because he's not making enough millions in your estimation? It only makes all the sense in the world to hold off, even if the Bills could afford it. There is a reason he signed that contract in Buffalo. They Bills gave him a chance to start, and teams weren't exactly lining up to do that. I'm sure he's thankful for that, or had better be.

Now he's got a year to further showcase his talent and improve. That's a good deal for him, as the payoff would be tremendous if he deserves it...but you don't throw THAT kind of money at a guy unless you are reasonably sure he's the real deal. Not it you don't have to, or you're otherwise desperate or stupid.

We have the Superbowl champs already hounding us for Tyrods services. What kind of contract do you think Elway is prepared to offer Tyrod?

I realize everyone wants whats best for the team so with all due respect to the fans who disagree with me, I also want whats best for the team, including team chemistry.

Joe Fo Sho
04-12-2016, 09:32 AM
We have the Superbowl champs already hounding us for Tyrods services.

Well that's an extremely loose use of the term hounding.

What kind of contract do you think Elway is prepared to offer Tyrod?

Nothing. I think he'll offer him nothing. He wants to be in the same boat we're in, because we have all of the leverage this year. He wants a capable, incredibly cheap starting QB for 1 year, just like we have.

Figster
04-12-2016, 09:54 AM
Well that's an extremely loose use of the term hounding.

Nothing. I think he'll offer him nothing. He wants to be in the same boat we're in, because we have all of the leverage this year. He wants a capable, incredibly cheap starting QB for 1 year, just like we have.

I respectfully disagree, but even If what you say is true, what team does Tyrod have the best chance at accomplishing the ultimate goal, winning a Championship.

In knowing that, now put yourself in Tyrods shoes and ask yourself would you be happy playing as the lowest paid non rookie starter in the league.

I know I wouldn't, and I don't think most of you would with all due respect Joe.

feldspar
04-12-2016, 09:59 AM
We have the Superbowl champs already hounding us for Tyrods services. What kind of contract do you think Elway is prepared to offer Tyrod?

I realize everyone wants whats best for the team so with all due respect to the fans who disagree with me, I also want whats best for the team, including team chemistry.

The only person who's business how much money Tyrod Taylor makes is Tyrod Taylor. Do you envision some sort of mutiny where his teammates become so disgruntled about his salary this year that some of them revolt or become immobilized by the sheer chagrin?

The Broncos have just over $9 million in cap space right now, and they still have to pay their draft picks and whatnot. They are in no better shape to give Tyrod more money than the Bills are at the moment.

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/cap/

...as if that matters.

What kind of a deal would the Broncos have given him last year? Right now, he certainly would have been no further along than he was after sitting behind Flacco for 4 years, anyway. I bet the broncos would STILL be looking for a QB even if they'd signed him last year. Why? Because nobody would have seen him start to this day. Only difference might be that the Broncos might not have signed Mark Sanchez this offseason if they had Taylor.

I can picture no scenario where Tyrod would be getting the big bucks right now if he signed elsewhere...just wouldn't have happened. The guy should know this business well enough to know that he has to prove himself more than he has, and that it was Buffalo that gave him this tremendous opportunity.

Lol at "hound," though.

Figster
04-12-2016, 10:18 AM
The only person who's business how much money Tyrod Taylor makes is Tyrod Taylor. Do you envision some sort of mutiny where his teammates become so disgruntled about his salary this year that some of them revolt or become immobilized by the sheer chagrin?

The Broncos have just over $9 million in cap space right now, and they still have to pay their draft picks and whatnot. They are in no better shape to give Tyrod more money than the Bills are at the moment.

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/cap/

...as if that matters.

What kind of a deal would the Broncos have given him last year? Right now, he certainly would have been no further along than he was after sitting behind Flacco for 4 years, anyway. I bet the broncos would STILL be looking for a QB even if they'd signed him last year. Why? Because nobody would have seen him start to this day. Only difference might be that the Broncos might not have signed Mark Sanchez this offseason if they had Taylor.

I can picture no scenario where Tyrod would be getting the big bucks right now if he signed elsewhere...just wouldn't have happened. The guy should know this business well enough to know that he has to prove himself more than he has, and that it was Buffalo that gave him this tremendous opportunity.

Lol at "hound," though.

Myself personally, my fear is we have a disgruntled QB next season, but within a man with allot of integrity who will play his ass off,

then get the hell out of Dodge when the seasons over,

best QB we've seen in ages,

ya , thats my fear...

feldspar
04-12-2016, 10:27 AM
I respectfully disagree, but even If what you say is true, what team does Tyrod have the best chance at accomplishing the ultimate goal, winning a Championship.

In knowing that, now put yourself in Tyrods shoes and ask yourself would you be happy playing as the lowest paid non rookie starter in the league.

I know I wouldn't, and I don't think most of you would with all due respect Joe.

For Christ's sake, dog.

What kind of contract would you expect at this point if you were Tyrod Taylor? What would be the length of it, and for how much money?

Look at Russell Wilson. In Wilson's first three years as a starter combined, he made significantly less than Tyrod Taylor will make this year alone...and Wilson helped his team to two Super Bowls during that span, including one Championship win. Yet he was pretty much paid on his third-round rookie contract. They only gave him his new contract in his 4th year as a starter. Did he fall to pieces during this process? No, he worked through that ****, and so did the team.

Joe Fo Sho
04-12-2016, 11:10 AM

I have no idea, probably not Buffalo though...judging by our history.

I've been in a situation like this, only on more of the average person type level. I asked my employer for a raise, they said they couldn't afford it. I started to look for a new job, a few months later got one. In the mean time, I kept doing my job without being a little baby about it. When I told my employer, they had the opportunity to match it and keep me. They still couldn't afford it, so I left. No bridges burned, no projects left unfinished within reason.

If I were a contract worker, you better believe I wouldn't have the balls to ask for a raise half way through my contract. That's not how the real world works.

Myself personally, my fear is we have a disgruntled QB next season, but within a man with allot of integrity who will play his ass off,

then get the hell out of Dodge when the seasons over,

best QB we've seen in ages,

ya , thats my fear...

If he's worth it, we franchise tag him. If he's kind of worth it, we transition tag him and receive the opportunity to match whatever he could get on the market and he has to play for us.

The bottom line is, if he plays like a stud, we have the leverage. If he plays like an average QB like last year, he holds the leverage because we won't tag him as he's not worth it. If an average QB wants to walk away from us, buh-bye.

Money talks. If we want him to play here, all will be forgiven when he signs a new contract with us.

Goobylal
04-12-2016, 12:55 PM
If I were a contract worker, you better believe I wouldn't have the balls to ask for a raise half way through my contract. That's not how the real world works.

If you had leverage, you might.

If he's worth it, we franchise tag him. If he's kind of worth it, we transition tag him and receive the opportunity to match whatever he could get on the market and he has to play for us.

The bottom line is, if he plays like a stud, we have the leverage. If he plays like an average QB like last year, he holds the leverage because we won't tag him as he's not worth it. If an average QB wants to walk away from us, buh-bye.

Money talks. If we want him to play here, all will be forgiven when he signs a new contract with us.

I'd favor transition tagging him. That way you let the market determine his worth, since he'll be shopping himself around. And then be able to match it.

Figster
04-12-2016, 01:27 PM
For Christ's sake, dog.

What kind of contract would you expect at this point if you were Tyrod Taylor? What would be the length of it, and for how much money?

Look at Russell Wilson. In Wilson's first three years as a starter combined, he made significantly less than Tyrod Taylor will make this year alone...and Wilson helped his team to two Super Bowls during that span, including one Championship win. Yet he was pretty much paid on his third-round rookie contract. They only gave him his new contract in his 4th year as a starter. Did he fall to pieces during this process? No, he worked through that ****, and so did the team.

I have no idea, probably not Buffalo though...judging by our history.

I've been in a situation like this, only on more of the average person type level. I asked my employer for a raise, they said they couldn't afford it. I started to look for a new job, a few months later got one. In the mean time, I kept doing my job without being a little baby about it. When I told my employer, they had the opportunity to match it and keep me. They still couldn't afford it, so I left. No bridges burned, no projects left unfinished within reason.

Thanks for the good replies fellas

I know everyone wants whats best for the team...

Joe Fo Sho
04-12-2016, 01:43 PM
If you had leverage, you might.

I'd favor transition tagging him. That way you let the market determine his worth, since he'll be shopping himself around. And then be able to match it.

Assuming he proves to be worth it, I'd be OK with the transition tag as well.

Goobylal
04-12-2016, 02:10 PM
Assuming he proves to be worth it, I'd be OK with the transition tag as well.

Of course it would depend on him looking like a good QB again this year. If not, let him walk at the end of the season.

Mr. Pink
04-13-2016, 12:33 PM
I wouldn't sign Tyrod long term for a boatload of change based on what we saw last year.

I wouldn't go all out and say he needs to be replaced this year, play him another year and see if that helps him develop some pocket awareness, see if it helps him develop seeing and using the middle of the field, see if at the first sign of trouble his instinct isn't to just take off and run.

If he shows some progress in those areas, then yeah signing him long term for real QB wages is a smart move. If he doesn't show any progress in those 3 weakness areas, if he's looking for big money you either have to move on or you franchise tag him and give him another year to develop.

If he has a similar season to last year and you throw a truck load of money at him, you're now stuck with a guy who isn't a complete player and will likely never become one. So you're hamstrung at the most important position with a guy who's not good enough to get you to that ultimate goal for 3-5 years.

Goobylal
04-13-2016, 02:43 PM
I wouldn't sign Tyrod long term for a boatload of change based on what we saw last year.

I wouldn't go all out and say he needs to be replaced this year, play him another year and see if that helps him develop some pocket awareness, see if it helps him develop seeing and using the middle of the field, see if at the first sign of trouble his instinct isn't to just take off and run.

If he shows some progress in those areas, then yeah signing him long term for real QB wages is a smart move. If he doesn't show any progress in those 3 weakness areas, if he's looking for big money you either have to move on or you franchise tag him and give him another year to develop.

If he has a similar season to last year and you throw a truck load of money at him, you're now stuck with a guy who isn't a complete player and will likely never become one. So you're hamstrung at the most important position with a guy who's not good enough to get you to that ultimate goal for 3-5 years.

Most sane people are saying the same thing. They should put it all on his shoulders this season and let him sink or swim.

DraftBoy
04-13-2016, 02:58 PM

Having been a contract worker I can tell you that anytime the terms or scope of a contract or its expectations change, you better request a change order to increase your compensation.

Joe Fo Sho
04-13-2016, 03:13 PM
Having been a contract worker I can tell you that anytime the terms or scope of a contract or its expectations change, you better request a change order to increase your compensation.

I agree. Good thing for us nothing has changed with the scope of Tyrod's contract.