PDA

View Full Version : Josh Gordon is done

DraftBoy
04-11-2016, 04:22 PM
Failed another drug test per Fox Sports...

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/15185642/suspended-josh-gordon-cleveland-browns-fails-drug-test

uspended Cleveland Browns receiver Josh Gordon failed a drug test last month, according to multiple reports.

Fox Sports, which first reported the news, cited a source informed of the test results that Gordon's sample was positive for marijuana and dilute. Both Gordon's "A" and "B" samples were positive for marijuana and dilute, Fox Sports reported. According to the report, the level of marijuana in the wide receiver's system was below the 35 nanogram threshold but the diluted sample is the same as a positive test by the NFL's standards.

The news is coming out on the same day that sources told ESPN that Gordon is living with former Browns quarterback Johnny Manziel off of Sunset Boulevard. Manziel had told TMZ that he was living with Von Miller. The Denver Broncos linebacker said in an Instagram post Monday that Manziel wasn't living with him, but the quarterback was his "brother" and he has his back.

Mr. Pink
04-11-2016, 04:28 PM
That explains him and Johnny Football living together!

Gordon's NFL career is pretty much over if this report is true.

YardRat
04-11-2016, 07:39 PM
Bummer for him.

stuckincincy
04-12-2016, 07:59 PM
Perhaps another chance...

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000652013/article/josh-gordon-can-reapply-for-reinstatement-in-august

ticatfan
04-13-2016, 07:22 AM
Talk is on up here for him to come here and start over. But I am not sure he can do that, with a suspension down there.

Albany,n.y.
04-14-2016, 04:21 PM
Talk is on up here for him to come here and start over. But I am not sure he can do that, with a suspension down there.

Ricky Williams did it. The NFL suspension only applies to professional football.

YardRat
04-14-2016, 06:22 PM
Ricky Williams did it. The NFL suspension only applies to professional football.

:rofl:

ticatfan
04-15-2016, 11:55 AM
Ricky Williams did it. The NFL suspension only applies to professional football.We now have a Ricky Williams rule. With all the josh Gordon's in your league tells me ,it is not professional at all.