MillsapsBillsFan
04-12-2016, 06:04 AM
Reggie Ragland

EDS
04-12-2016, 07:25 AM
Darron Lee.

Scumbag College
04-12-2016, 07:34 AM
With the board shaping up like this, I would want the Bills to take Andrew Billings, NT from Baylor. I think that he could be dynamic in this defense. The guy is crazy strong, can be a space eater, and make plays in the backfield.

ParanoidAndroid
04-12-2016, 07:37 AM
Part of me wants to pick Leonard Floyd but he's too boom or bust. Andrew Billings. Dareus drops some of the bad weight he's put on in the last couple years and plays the 5-technique.

Mr. Miyagi
04-12-2016, 07:38 AM
Darron Lee

tomz
04-12-2016, 07:59 AM
Torn between Lee and Nkemdiche. The latter has the broad set of skills that Rex wants in a D-line.

I'm going with Darron Lee.

Skooby
04-12-2016, 08:14 AM
Lee county baby !!

Dr. Who
04-12-2016, 09:14 AM
One could choose the #1 WR on the board, or pick between an athletic lb who doesn't yet make plays to match ability (Lee) or a natural leader with less athleticism who makes plays (Ragland) or any one of a number of DL players. I would take Ragland over Lee in a close decision, but I like a player who may drop, but won't be there at #49. Vernon Butler can play many different roles along the line. He's freakishly athletic for his size and high-motor. Butler would be a strong start to the 2016 draft.

Yasgur's Farm
04-12-2016, 10:19 AM
This is for Skooby...

Trade #19 and next year's 1st to Philly for Paxton Lynch.

paladin warrior
04-12-2016, 11:44 AM
Chris Jones

feldspar
04-12-2016, 11:56 AM
Ah, the moment I've been waiting for...

I have no idea.

lol

stuckincincy
04-12-2016, 01:45 PM
Emmanuel Ogbah, DE, OK St.

Mr. Miyagi
04-12-2016, 01:55 PM
Torn between Lee and Nkemdiche. The latter has the broad set of skills that Rex wants in a D-line.

I'm going with Darron Lee.
I have a feeling that Nkemdiche could be there in Round 2 for us. If not, he sucks anyway LOL.

Ed
04-12-2016, 02:37 PM
I don't expect Leonard Floyd to be available at #19, but I think he would be their pick if there. He seems like a Rex guy to me without any baggage. I think Noah Spence could be a possibility too. I hope they trade down, but my guess would be:

OLB Leonard Floyd - Georgia

Ginger Vitis
04-12-2016, 02:41 PM
Ragland

Lone Stranger
04-12-2016, 03:30 PM
Darron Lee

swiper
04-12-2016, 03:43 PM
Ogbah

YardRat
04-12-2016, 04:45 PM
Ragland.

scartown
04-12-2016, 07:48 PM
Andrew Billings

DraftBoy
04-13-2016, 04:15 AM
One could choose the #1 WR on the board, or pick between an athletic lb who doesn't yet make plays to match ability (Lee) or a natural leader with less athleticism who makes plays (Ragland) or any one of a number of DL players. I would take Ragland over Lee in a close decision, but I like a player who may drop, but won't be there at #49. Vernon Butler can play many different roles along the line. He's freakishly athletic for his size and high-motor. Butler would be a strong start to the 2016 draft.

I can't determine who this a voter for, sorry.

- - - Updated - - -

I vote for Leonard Floyd.

DraftBoy
04-13-2016, 04:16 AM
With the 19th pick in the 2016 NFL Draft the Buffalo Bills select OLB Darron Lee.

Voting Results:
Lee - 4
Ragland - 3
Billings - 3
Ogbah - 2
Floyd - 2
Jones - 1

YardRat
04-13-2016, 04:19 AM
Meh...I would take four other guys on that list over Lee.

DraftBoy
04-13-2016, 04:24 AM
Meh...I would take four other guys on that list over Lee.

What's your primary issue with Lee?

For me, it's fit in our system at 6'1, 232 (plays around 220), but his skill set is impressive.

YardRat
04-13-2016, 04:31 AM
What's your primary issue with Lee?

For me, it's fit in our system at 6'1, 232 (plays around 220), but his skill set is impressive.

Age, size and strength...he screams 'Maybin' to me.

ParanoidAndroid
04-13-2016, 05:48 AM
We just picked up Brown and Lee is a fit in the WILL. He's too small to play every down at OLB in the 3-4. I would hate this pick. Any of those other guys, even Jones.

DraftBoy
04-13-2016, 06:17 AM
We just picked up Brown and Lee is a fit in the WILL. He's too small to play every down at OLB in the 3-4. I would hate this pick. Any of those other guys, even Jones.

I think he could play the Jack or Leo position in the defense and allow Brown to stay at Will. All depends on the scheme, if we're going primarily 3-4 he can play Jack on 1st and 2nd down and become a pass rush DE opposite Hughes on passing down in our nickel package.

Dr. Who
04-13-2016, 07:49 AM
I can't determine who this a voter for, sorry.

- - - Updated - - -

I vote for Leonard Floyd.

It was supposed to be vote for Vernon Butler. Not that it mattered . . .

jayhall93
04-13-2016, 07:59 AM
Ragland

Ed
04-13-2016, 08:26 AM
If the Bills took Lee over Floyd I'd be disappointed. Lee is intriguing, but he feels like a pretty big risk too. I think I'd rather go with Noah Spence if they're looking to take chances. I'm not really sure how I feel about Lee, but I'll trust Rex and Whaley if they think he's a great fit and a special player. There are a lot of other options I would prefer though.

Mace
04-13-2016, 05:12 PM
NOOOOOOOOO. I was sick and I missed this. Argh.

Jarran Reed. JARRAN REED.

Fine. I see how you people are.

Night Train
04-13-2016, 05:19 PM
Billings - Baylor

CoolBreeze
04-17-2016, 01:35 PM
Just to be different...... Hunter Henry TE-Arkansas. He can do everything and would be a nice compliment to Clay. He's by far the best TE in the draft and DL can be addressed in later rounds....

sudzy
04-17-2016, 02:47 PM
1. Tennessee Titans - OT Laremy Tunsil, Ole Miss
2. Cleveland Browns - QB Jared Goff, Cal
3. San Diego Chargers - DB Jalen Ramsey, FSU
4. Dallas Cowboys - DE Joey Bosa, Ohio State
5. Jacksonville Jaguars - LB Myles Jack, UCLA
6. Baltimore Ravens - OT Ronnie Stanley, Notre Dame
7. San Francisco 49ers - QB Carson Wentz, North Dakota State
8. Philadelphia Eagles - RB Ezekial Elliott, Ohio State
9. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - CB Vernon Hargreaves, Florida
10. New York Giants - DE DeForest Buckner, Oregon
11. Chicago Bears - OT Jack Conklin, Michigan State
12. New Orleans Saints - DT A'Shawn Robinson, Alabama
13. Miami Dolphins - CB Eli Apple, Ohio State
14. Oakland Raiders - DT Sheldon Rankings, Louisville
15. Los Angeles Rams - QB Paxton Lynch, Memphis
16. Detroit Lions - OT Taylor Decker, Ohio State
17. Atlanta Falcons - DE Shaq Lawson, Clemson
18. Indianapolis Colts - DE Kevin Dodd, Clemson
19. Buffalo Bills - ON THE CLOCK
20. New York Jets
21. Washington Redskins
22. Houston Texans
23. Minnesota Vikings
24. Cincinnati Bengals
25. Pittsburgh Steelers
26. Seattle Seahawks
27. Green Bay Packers
28. Kansas City Chiefs
29. Arizona Cardinals
30. Carolina Panthers
31. Denver Broncos

I call do over on the whole draft. Now that the Rams have the 1st pick they are going Wentz of Goff. Lynch doesn't fit Chip Kelly's offense so he's available at 19 now. So the Bills select Paxton Lynch.

stuckincincy
04-17-2016, 02:56 PM
I call do over on the whole draft. Now that the Rams have the 1st pick they are going Wentz of Goff. Lynch doesn't fit Chip Kelly's offense so he's available at 19 now. So the Bills select Paxton Lynch.

Why? The results here are - year after year - dopey. Cripes - the handful that bothered to vote passed on a substantial DE need and selected a LB that was a "name." :kid:

YardRat
04-17-2016, 03:37 PM
Suck it up and move on, it's a fun exercise to pass the month prior to the draft not a scientific experiment or an official entry in a contest. There are going to probably be at least a half dozen moves in the first round that are going to blow things up anyway when it's 'go time'.

Mace
04-17-2016, 04:35 PM
Suck it up and move on

No. I am a sorehead. I want Jarran Reed not Darron Lee. It's not fun having Darron Lee on your pretend team when another team gets to have your pretend pick on their pretend team and you have to pretend you like a different pretend guy.

If I'd have vacuumed this weekend I'd lay down on my rug and not get up until the draft in protest, and hold my breath sometimes too to make all you Darron Lee people feel bad. I didn't vacuum though so I'll just complain once in a while.

sudzy
04-17-2016, 05:41 PM
for the people that can't tell... I was joking. Go Bills. Paxton Lynch for president 2016.

Mace
04-17-2016, 06:26 PM
for the people that can't tell... I was joking. Go Bills. Paxton Lynch for president 2016.

I know you were, but I'm not. I'm a pouty sorehead without shame and I want JARRAN REED. Unless he turns out bad. Then I'll point back at this thread and say my account was hacked, or I was going through a substance abuse phase, or deny it and make people look up the thread so I can say one of the previous excuses after making them look up the thread.

Message boards are ruthless, vicious places and you need use every despicable tactic you can to maintain your place on the food chain below the dictatorial, hm, dictators that well, dictate how they run them, or else you'll feel bad about yourself when people conclude you were wrong about anything and subject you to scorn.

I sleep like a baby having no conscience, ethics, morals or principles being a pouty sorehead or a self righteous prophet to say "I told you so" even if I have to lie about it.

I mean it's not like I'll make less money in the real world smuggling desperate forsaken refugees because I was wrong on a message board or 19 shooting off my mouth.

Skooby
04-21-2016, 07:42 AM
If we draft a CB, I'm going to vomit. Secure the lines.

19. Buffalo Bills – Mackensie Alexander, Clemson: Few coaches value corners like Rex Ryan, who also has a soft spot for Clemson players. Alexander would be a nice option defending the slot between outside CBs <culink class="culinks" culang="en" href="http://curiyo.com/en/topic/Stephon Gilmore" title="" style="border-bottom-width: 1px; cursor: help; z-index: 9000; border-bottom-style: dashed !important; display: inline !important; float: none !important; padding: 0px !important; margin: 0px !important; border-bottom-color: rgb(182, 20, 0) !important; background-image: inherit !important; background-size: inherit !important; background-attachment: inherit !important; background-origin: inherit !important; background-clip: inherit !important; background-color: inherit !important;">Stephon Gilmore</culink> and <culink class="culinks" culang="en" href="http://curiyo.com/en/topic/Ronald Darby" title="" style="border-bottom-width: 1px; cursor: help; z-index: 9000; border-bottom-style: dashed !important; display: inline !important; float: none !important; padding: 0px !important; margin: 0px !important; border-bottom-color: rgb(182, 20, 0) !important; background-image: inherit !important; background-size: inherit !important; background-attachment: inherit !important; background-origin: inherit !important; background-clip: inherit !important; background-color: inherit !important;">Ronald Darby</culink>.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/draft/2016/04/21/mock-draft-jared-goff-carson-wentz-rams-eagles/83311938/

Mace
04-21-2016, 08:04 PM
If we draft a CB, I'm going to vomit. Secure the lines.

19. Buffalo Bills – Mackensie Alexander, Clemson: Few coaches value corners like Rex Ryan, who also has a soft spot for Clemson players. Alexander would be a nice option defending the slot between outside CBs <culink class="culinks" culang="en" href="http://curiyo.com/en/topic/Stephon Gilmore" title="" style="border-bottom-width: 1px; cursor: help; z-index: 9000; border-bottom-style: dashed !important; display: inline !important; float: none !important; padding: 0px !important; margin: 0px !important; border-bottom-color: rgb(182, 20, 0) !important; background-image: inherit !important; background-size: inherit !important; background-attachment: inherit !important; background-origin: inherit !important; background-clip: inherit !important; background-color: inherit !important;">Stephon Gilmore</culink> and <culink class="culinks" culang="en" href="http://curiyo.com/en/topic/Ronald Darby" title="" style="border-bottom-width: 1px; cursor: help; z-index: 9000; border-bottom-style: dashed !important; display: inline !important; float: none !important; padding: 0px !important; margin: 0px !important; border-bottom-color: rgb(182, 20, 0) !important; background-image: inherit !important; background-size: inherit !important; background-attachment: inherit !important; background-origin: inherit !important; background-clip: inherit !important; background-color: inherit !important;">Ronald Darby</culink>.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/draft/2016/04/21/mock-draft-jared-goff-carson-wentz-rams-eagles/83311938/

Yeah, you know, I have a feeling they'll so something like this.

YardRat
04-21-2016, 08:30 PM
In Wrecks' tenure as head coach, with the team's first pick in the draft they have taken 4 db's, 3 dlinemen and 1 QB.

Mace
04-21-2016, 08:35 PM
In Wrecks' tenure as head coach, with the team's first pick in the draft they have taken 4 db's, 3 dlinemen and 1 QB.

For all the excitement and window shopping delight, I just have a bad feeling about this draft. Hope maybe it's just my pessimism.

Figster
04-23-2016, 08:26 AM

Yes it would Dr Who

V Butler