Reggie Ragland, LB, Alabama
Jalen Ramsey, CB, Florida State
Jarran Reed, DT, Alabama
A'Shawn Robinson, DT, Alabama
Ronnie Stanley, OT, Notre Dame
Laquon Treadwell, WR, Ole Miss
Laremy Tunsil, OT, Ole Miss
Carson Wentz, QB, North Dakota State

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/nfl-draft-scout/25552313/nfl-draft-25-prospects-will-attend-nfl-draft-in-chicago

Lone Stranger
04-13-2016, 05:15 PM
Very impressive list.

Night Train
04-13-2016, 05:21 PM
They all suck

( Billszone standard response )

bleve
04-13-2016, 07:33 PM
I realize it's in alphabetical order, but how ironic that a defensive back from Ohio State is at the top?

YardRat
04-14-2016, 04:28 AM
Pop quiz, hot shots...Which one of the above drops out of the first round?

DraftBoy
04-14-2016, 05:22 AM
Pop quiz, hot shots...Which one of the above drops out of the first round?

Neal.

Mace
04-14-2016, 04:17 PM
I'll be there too, I cadged an invite as Drewjo Willy Licata, University of Buff State at Bryant & Stratton nt. They're making me sit in the hallway though, with Greg Schiano and Leodis McTarvaris the guard from University of Pensacola at Boise (my buddy from next door who tried the same trick). Heard a rumor Lovie Smith might join us, makes me uncomfortable, they call Smith "Lovie" for a reason. Schiano also has a thing about Doritos and chews with his mouth open.

I just like to go for the bottled spring water and commemorative eye charts. After a couple picks you can usually get a seat at a team draft table when someone goes to the bathroom and pretend to be them for a while until they come back and then you move to another table. Everyone loves that bottled water, always people going to the bathroom. I once made it as far as adjusting Goodell's lapels and smacking him a few times with a lint brush before he went on stage. He was sore I was wacking him with the lint brush in the head, but had to head out there before he could call security.

If you see him flinching and looking over his shoulder with brush marks on his face, you know I made it that far again.

Ed
04-15-2016, 03:25 PM
Neal.
Nkemdiche and Treadwell too.