• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • X-Era
    What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
    • Feb 2005

Rumor: Bills, Broncos, and Browns working on a huge deal...LOL

Hillarious trade. The Bills would give up a fortune to get the #2 pick... Tyrod, there 1st and 2nd this year, and a 3rd next year all to get the "luxury" of drafting Wentz or Goff.

Sad part is the draft picks to move to #2 aren't that far off in my opinion.

• Dr. Who
    • Jul 2002

Re: Rumor: Bills, Broncos, and Browns working on a huge deal...LOL

I'd love to get Wentz, but that's a whole lot to give up. The source is obscure and it doesn't seem probable on the face of it.
    If there's anything to it, I suspect better sources will emerge.

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

Does this source have any semblance of credibility? I've never heard of them.

And if this happens, who plays QB? We know EJ isn't up for the job and the FA market is depleted. If it wasn't, Denver wouldn't be targeting Taylor if they could sign someone without giving up assets.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• X-Era
        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
        Does this source have any semblance of credibility? I've never heard of them.

And if this happens, who plays QB? We know EJ isn't up for the job and the FA market is depleted. If it wasn't, Denver wouldn't be targeting Taylor if they could sign someone without giving up assets.
        It seems like a Browns fan...

The Broncos would be giving up the 31st pick and a player for Tyrod when he could be had for less. The Bills are giving up a ton to get the #2 pick who represents a dollar-and-a-dream prospect in a down year for QB prospects. And the Browns and raking in a whole boat load of picks.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
          Peterman Sucks!
          • Mar 2006

From a Browns perspective they take in the best haul on this trade. Especially since they're in all out rebuilding mode anyway.

The Bills are giving up way too much to take Wentz. I assume that's who they are targeting at least.

Comment

• X-Era
            • Feb 2005

I don't for one second take this seriously

Comment

• Mr. Pink
              Peterman Sucks!
              • Mar 2006

I wouldn't take it seriously either.

I do know the Browns are heavily interested in moving out of the 2 spot but the teams I've seen linked to that pick are the Eagles and Jets...from credible sources.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
                Skoobasaurus-Rex
                • Oct 2011

Here are the powerball number, 2 - 12 - 22 - 32 - 42 - PB 1. It's about the same odds as this deal happening, so since we're dreaming.

Comment

• streetkings01
                  • Jul 2006

We're gonna trade up for Ramsey
                  You can call me streetkings

Comment

• Bill Cody
                    • Sep 2004

I don't like trading up basically ever, I would not have made Sammy trade. Only exception to that rule is for a franchise QB. IMO we don't have one currently and generally speaking you need one to win. Having said all this this is just your usual pre draft BS rumor

Comment

• justasportsfan
                      • Jul 2002

Paxton must have picked his nose and wiped it on Whaleys napkin during dinner.

thats a lot f picks to give up especially if we might be in rebuilding mode if Rex is fired at the end of the year.
                      Last edited by justasportsfan; 04-13-2016, 02:26 PM.
                      sacrifice1
                      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Night Train
                        Retired - On Several Levels
                        • Jul 2005

They are out of Newport News, Virginia. Tyrod country and possibly the agent.
                        Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• IlluminatusUIUC
                          • Sep 2012

Originally posted by Mr. Pink View Post
                          From a Browns perspective they take in the best haul on this trade. Especially since they're in all out rebuilding mode anyway.

The Bills are giving up way too much to take Wentz. I assume that's who they are targeting at least.
                          If Wentz is a franchise QB, it's not too much. Taylor, a second, and a 2017 3rd to move up 17 spots and take him.

It really depends on your evaluation of Wentz specifically, because otherwise the trade is perfectly normal.

Billszone 2013 Prediction Contest winner!

Comment

• X-Era
                            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by IlluminatusUIUC View Post
                            If Wentz is a franchise QB, it's not too much. Taylor, a second, and a 2017 3rd to move up 17 spots and take him.

It really depends on your evaluation of Wentz specifically, because otherwise the trade is perfectly normal.
                            It's Taylor, a 1st and 2nd this year, and a 3rd next year... for a guy green as the hills in a less than stellar QB class...

3 prospects and the best Bills QB since Bledsoe for Wentz
                            Last edited by X-Era; 04-13-2016, 02:36 PM.

Comment

• IlluminatusUIUC
                              • Sep 2012

Originally posted by X-Era View Post
                              It's Taylor, a 1st and 2nd this year, and a 3rd next year... for a guy green as the hills in a less than stellar QB class...
                              We'd be getting a first rounder back, so that part balances out. If Wentz was sitting there at 19, would you take him?

Billszone 2013 Prediction Contest winner!

Comment

Working...
                              X