PDA

View Full Version : Rumor: Bills, Broncos, and Browns working on a huge deal...LOL

X-Era
04-13-2016, 12:39 PM
http://www.netonesports.com/2016/04/13/bills-broncos-browns-brokering-blockbuster-trade/

http://www.netonesports.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/trade2.jpg

Hillarious trade. The Bills would give up a fortune to get the #2 pick... Tyrod, there 1st and 2nd this year, and a 3rd next year all to get the "luxury" of drafting Wentz or Goff.

Sad part is the draft picks to move to #2 aren't that far off in my opinion.

Dr. Who
04-13-2016, 12:42 PM
I'd love to get Wentz, but that's a whole lot to give up. The source is obscure and it doesn't seem probable on the face of it.
If there's anything to it, I suspect better sources will emerge.

OpIv37
04-13-2016, 12:44 PM
Does this source have any semblance of credibility? I've never heard of them.

And if this happens, who plays QB? We know EJ isn't up for the job and the FA market is depleted. If it wasn't, Denver wouldn't be targeting Taylor if they could sign someone without giving up assets.

X-Era
04-13-2016, 12:47 PM

And if this happens, who plays QB? We know EJ isn't up for the job and the FA market is depleted. If it wasn't, Denver wouldn't be targeting Taylor if they could sign someone without giving up assets.
It seems like a Browns fan...

The Broncos would be giving up the 31st pick and a player for Tyrod when he could be had for less. The Bills are giving up a ton to get the #2 pick who represents a dollar-and-a-dream prospect in a down year for QB prospects. And the Browns and raking in a whole boat load of picks.

Mr. Pink
04-13-2016, 12:50 PM
From a Browns perspective they take in the best haul on this trade. Especially since they're in all out rebuilding mode anyway.

The Bills are giving up way too much to take Wentz. I assume that's who they are targeting at least.

X-Era
04-13-2016, 12:51 PM
I don't for one second take this seriously

Mr. Pink
04-13-2016, 12:55 PM
I wouldn't take it seriously either.

I do know the Browns are heavily interested in moving out of the 2 spot but the teams I've seen linked to that pick are the Eagles and Jets...from credible sources.

Skooby
04-13-2016, 01:09 PM
Here are the powerball number, 2 - 12 - 22 - 32 - 42 - PB 1. It's about the same odds as this deal happening, so since we're dreaming.

streetkings01
04-13-2016, 01:53 PM
We're gonna trade up for Ramsey

Bill Cody
04-13-2016, 02:12 PM
I don't like trading up basically ever, I would not have made Sammy trade. Only exception to that rule is for a franchise QB. IMO we don't have one currently and generally speaking you need one to win. Having said all this this is just your usual pre draft BS rumor

justasportsfan
04-13-2016, 02:23 PM
Paxton must have picked his nose and wiped it on Whaleys napkin during dinner.

thats a lot f picks to give up especially if we might be in rebuilding mode if Rex is fired at the end of the year.

Night Train
04-13-2016, 02:26 PM
They are out of Newport News, Virginia. Tyrod country and possibly the agent.

IlluminatusUIUC
04-13-2016, 02:31 PM
From a Browns perspective they take in the best haul on this trade. Especially since they're in all out rebuilding mode anyway.

The Bills are giving up way too much to take Wentz. I assume that's who they are targeting at least.

If Wentz is a franchise QB, it's not too much. Taylor, a second, and a 2017 3rd to move up 17 spots and take him.

It really depends on your evaluation of Wentz specifically, because otherwise the trade is perfectly normal.

X-Era
04-13-2016, 02:33 PM
If Wentz is a franchise QB, it's not too much. Taylor, a second, and a 2017 3rd to move up 17 spots and take him.

It really depends on your evaluation of Wentz specifically, because otherwise the trade is perfectly normal.It's Taylor, a 1st and 2nd this year, and a 3rd next year... for a guy green as the hills in a less than stellar QB class...

3 prospects and the best Bills QB since Bledsoe for Wentz

IlluminatusUIUC
04-13-2016, 02:38 PM
It's Taylor, a 1st and 2nd this year, and a 3rd next year... for a guy green as the hills in a less than stellar QB class...

We'd be getting a first rounder back, so that part balances out. If Wentz was sitting there at 19, would you take him?

X-Era
04-13-2016, 02:42 PM
We'd be getting a first rounder back, so that part balances out. If Wentz was sitting there at 19, would you take him?I'd have to say no because I want to see Tyrod another year and I want us to go after bigger immediate needs.

If we were starting EJ next year I'd be fine with taking him at 19.

IlluminatusUIUC
04-13-2016, 02:46 PM
I'd have to say no because I want to see Tyrod another year and I want us to go after bigger immediate needs.

If we were starting EJ next year I'd be fine with taking him at 19.

Fair enough. But if you wouldn't take him at #19 then the deal is bad no matter what you give up.

Night Train
04-13-2016, 02:46 PM
Wetnz would get a 5 year rookie deal which would come cheap.

It would avoid the 18 mil + a year deal on someone (Taylor) they aren't sure of and get something for a guy they may already have made their minds up on. Switching 1sts and giving up a 2nd (and a 3rd next year) for someone they see as their long term QB ( good or bad ) isn't all that much . Would save them 13-14 Mil a year long term and several FA's could be had for that savings.

I'm not endorsing it but to say it's dumb isn't something I agree with. I like what Taylor did last season but he's not a big guy and film may have caught up with him. His ceiling is probably reached already and Wentz is big with a cannon arm and tons more upside. If it happened, I wouldn't be all upset since don't hold Taylor in the high regard others do. It's not bad thinking at all.

That Cleveland may see Griffin III as a better option shows why Cleveland always struggles to improve. This gamble makes far more sense. Hell, it may be Goff they like. Who knows ?

DraftBoy
04-13-2016, 02:48 PM
It's an interesting thought...I'm just not sure I buy into Wentz as a franchise QB.

If the Bills do and the cost is that cheap then they have to make the move.

Scumbag College
04-13-2016, 02:49 PM
I'm not too sure about any website when it has this oddball story with no sources as their lead story. The second lead story after this rumor on their home page is:

"Roman Candle Minigun? Yes Please!"

Pretty sure this isn't the NYT.

X-Era
04-13-2016, 02:50 PM
Wetnz would get a 5 year rookie deal which would come cheap.

It would avoid the 18 mil + a year deal on someone (Taylor) they aren't sure of and get something for a guy they may already have made their minds up on. Switching 1sts and giving up a 2nd (and a 3rd next year) for someone they see as their long term QB ( good or bad ) isn't all that much . Would save them 13-14 Mil a year long term and several FA's could be had for that savings.

I'm not endorsing it but to say it's dumb isn't something I agree with. I like what Taylor did last season but he's not a big guy and film may have caught up with him. His ceiling is probably reached already and Wentz is big with a cannon arm and tons more upside. If it happened, I wouldn't be all upset since don't hold Taylor in the high regard others do. It's not bad thinking at all.

That Cleveland may see Griffin III as a better option shows why Cleveland always struggles to improve. This gamble makes far more sense. Hell, it may be Goff they like. Who knows ?You'd be in full rebuild mode or banking on Tyrod level play or better and for what? Money?

Why?

To make this move you have to convince yourself Tyrod isn't the answer and that Wentz is. I can't get there... on either yet.

DraftBoy
04-13-2016, 02:53 PM
You'd be in full rebuild mode or banking on Tyrod level play or better and for what? Money?

Why?

To make this move you have to convince yourself Tyrod isn't the answer and that Wentz is. I can't get there... on either yet.

Whether you're there or not, you have to commit $15 million or more to Taylor next off-season if he does the same thing he did this year. That's a big pill to swallow on a guy we could have here on the cheap who has better size, a better arm, and better natural QB skills than Taylor.

If they think Wentz is the guy and this is the cost, the deal should take only a few moments to ponder.

X-Era
04-13-2016, 02:58 PM
Whether you're there or not, you have to commit $15 million or more to Taylor next off-season if he does the same thing he did this year. That's a big pill to swallow on a guy we could have here on the cheap who has better size, a better arm, and better natural QB skills than Taylor.

If they think Wentz is the guy and this is the cost, the deal should take only a few moments to ponder.They don't have to pull the trigger on Tyrod now. Why not wait and make the choice to re-sign him later?

Let Tyrod's play determine what happens next with him.

DraftBoy
04-13-2016, 03:00 PM
They don't have to pull the trigger on Tyrod now. Why not wait and make the choice to re-sign him later?

Let Tyrod's play determine what happens next with him.

Because the trade isn't on the table in 9 months from now, it's on the table now. We sit back and wait, that's fine but then we're left with either Tyrod on a $15+ deal or absolutely no option at QB (pending the draft).

You really that confident/comfortable in Taylor to take that risk?

Night Train
04-13-2016, 03:02 PM
I think we all know it's a rumor but it's discussion for our downtime.

k-oneputt
04-13-2016, 03:04 PM
I don't believe it.
Made up internet lie.

swiper
04-13-2016, 03:04 PM

Then why'd you bother to post it?

YardRat
04-13-2016, 03:13 PM
Might as well...throw more gasoline on the fire and burn this sucker to the ground.

Snarkiness aside, I (and everybody else) know damn well that there are plenty on this board that (given hindsight, or they like to think foresight) would pull the trigger on this deal in a second if Wentz is a 'franchise' guy. It's easy to look back on others and say 'it was worth it' then, the difficult part is having the balls to stand up with your conviction and state 'it's worth it now'.

Joe Fo Sho
04-13-2016, 03:19 PM
I'm not saying I'm in favor of this trade, but this isn't even close to what Washington gave up to move up 4 spaces to the 2nd pick.

X-Era
04-13-2016, 03:31 PM
Because the trade isn't on the table in 9 months from now, it's on the table now. We sit back and wait, that's fine but then we're left with either Tyrod on a $15+ deal or absolutely no option at QB (pending the draft).

You really that confident/comfortable in Taylor to take that risk?I'm not worried enough about Tyrod to take the risk on Wentz now.

X-Era
04-13-2016, 03:32 PM
Might as well...throw more gasoline on the fire and burn this sucker to the ground.

Snarkiness aside, I (and everybody else) know damn well that there are plenty on this board that (given hindsight, or they like to think foresight) would pull the trigger on this deal in a second if Wentz is a 'franchise' guy. It's easy to look back on others and say 'it was worth it' then, the difficult part is having the balls to stand up with your conviction and state 'it's worth it now'.
If this was for Luck we wouldn't be having this discussion.

trapezeus
04-13-2016, 03:43 PM
this all rests on the idea that the bills can't pay TT next year if he had a breakout season. and they can. they already are hamstrung with only 6 picks in this draft. they are going to give away 3 to probably end up at the same spot as last year? a mid level qb at best. the bills have committed to an idea the last 2 years. finish it with this core and see ifyou can break the streak. if not, you are going to have a really bad season in 2016 and you will have a top pick to start off with and cap room. cutting players and setting yourself up for a different look is smarter than going all in on a weak qb class.

trapezeus
04-13-2016, 03:46 PM
if TT plays the same as last year, I don't see the d making a difference and I don't see the bills as 8-8. I see them 6-10 or worse. and that means you'll have a top 10 pick and easily walk away from him.

IlluminatusUIUC
04-13-2016, 03:50 PM

Fine, I'll put my thoughts down. I'm higher on Taylor then most, so I personally wouldn't do this deal.

The Jokeman
04-13-2016, 03:51 PM

I agree as IF the Bills get a player from Denver and a top 2 pick in the draft it ruin their cap and have feeling Whaley smarter than that on what he done so far. Honestly I think the Bills going to stick at 18 or trade down as seems the most logical from a cap standpoint. As in stay at 18 allows us to draft the best available player and more likely keep said player for 5 seasons due to CBA rules in play where guys drafted outside top 15 count less against cap in year 5. Also we could realistically take an OT to compete at RT or replace Glenn if we can't workout a long term deal, take a NT to plug a hole since we're transitioning to more of a pure 34, draft an OLB/DE to help replace r Mario pass rush, take a QB we like better than TT/EJ or maybe even a WR for the slot/replace Woods as a #2.

DraftBoy
04-13-2016, 03:52 PM
I'm not worried enough about Tyrod to take the risk on Wentz now.

I don't think I am either but the cost is too cheap to not consider it seriously.

The Jokeman
04-13-2016, 04:01 PM
If this was for Luck we wouldn't be having this discussion.

After last season not sure Luck as great as many have made him out to be.

John Doe
04-13-2016, 04:20 PM
Here's the part of the article I find funny:

..Still smarting from the Johnny Manziel fiasco, Cleveland feels confident at QB with newly-acquired Robert Griffin III (http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000647310/article/robert-griffin-iii-signs-with-cleveland-browns) ...

If they feel that way then the Browns management really are a bunch of dopes.

pmoon6
04-13-2016, 04:29 PM
http://www.netonesports.com/2016/04/13/bills-broncos-browns-brokering-blockbuster-trade/

Hillarious trade. The Bills would give up a fortune to get the #2 pick... Tyrod, there 1st and 2nd this year, and a 3rd next year all to get the "luxury" of drafting Wentz or Goff.

Sad part is the draft picks to move to #2 aren't that far off in my opinion.HaHaHa. Gotta love the off season.

gebobs
04-13-2016, 04:55 PM

Sad part is the draft picks to move to #2 aren't that far off in my opinion.

I heard the same rumor...ostensibly from an NFL source.

Mace
04-13-2016, 05:19 PM
I'm positive they'll do something I don't like but I don't think this is it, though I can see Denver going for Wentz by itself.

IlluminatusUIUC
04-13-2016, 05:58 PM
I'm positive they'll do something I don't like but I don't think this is it, though I can see Denver going for Wentz by itself.

They don't remotely have the draft resources to jump from 31 to 2 unless they pull a Ricky Williams.

Lucidvizion
04-13-2016, 06:26 PM
If I were Cleveland I'd take that deal in a heartbeat.

HHURRICANE
04-13-2016, 06:43 PM
People should take this seriously...I'm hearing the Bills are over Tyrod and his agent.

DraftBoy
04-13-2016, 06:45 PM
They don't remotely have the draft resources to jump from 31 to 2 unless they pull a Ricky Williams.

I believe that's called "Ditka'ing".

Ed
04-13-2016, 07:30 PM
So what happens if the Bills trade up to #2 and someone else trades up to #1 and takes the qb they want?

I would hate this trade. I think this qb class blows. I understand that teams are desperate for qbs and you have to take chances sometimes, but this is a bad year to try and convince yourself that Wentz or Goff are going to become franchise qbs and lead a team to a championship. Tyrod already had the 3rd year of his deal voided. I understand wanting and pursuing a new deal, but you can't be pissed about playing out one more year. Especially when your team simply doesn't have the cap space to make a deal happen.

I think this is the type of move that would get Whaley and Rex fired in a couple years.

If Tyrod Taylor is good enough for a well run championship winning franchise like the Broncos, why isn't he good enough for the Bills?

Ed
04-13-2016, 07:43 PM
For what it's worth Mark Dominik of ESPN just tweeted that he thinks a deal between the Broncos and 9ers for Kaepernick is done. If this is true I don't think the Broncos would also trade for Tyrod.

THRILLHO
04-13-2016, 08:26 PM
I love the little graphic they have at the bottom. Almost makes it look like a real source or news outlet.

This is way too good of a deal for the Browns and I would be isnt even a rumor outside of some dude who conjured it up out of boredom and needing some clicks to his website.

Bill Cody
04-13-2016, 08:38 PM
Did anyone see the episode of "Gruden Camp" with Wentz? Seems like a great kid, humble, coachable, wants to be great. You could tell Gruden loved him.

Topas
04-14-2016, 01:12 AM
Did Gruden ever not love a QB in his camp? Serious question, I never saw one. But from the reports he likes all QBs during his camp sessions.

jimmifli
04-14-2016, 01:37 AM
You could tell Gruden loved him.
He loves every QB almost as much as spider2ybanana.

DraftBoy
04-14-2016, 05:25 AM
He loves every QB almost as much as spider2ybanana.

That QB special they do with him is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen. The novelty of it was fun in the beginning but he literally loves every player.

Joe Fo Sho
04-14-2016, 06:15 AM
That QB special they do with him is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen. The novelty of it was fun in the beginning but he literally loves every player.

I was reading an article about this. There was an interview with Gruden and he was asked why he seems to like everyone. He responded that he always prefers to talk about the positives of any particular play and not the negatives. He'd rather focus on the defensive lineman shedding his block and making the tackle as opposed to the poor blocking of the offensive lineman and negative run by the back. He mentioned that for a lot of the players, it's the only time they are going to be on Monday Night Football and he knows that their entire family is probably watching. He doesn't want to say anything bad about a player if it's the only thing he's going to say about them. It's actually a decent perspective to take, but it can get annoying listening to him praise everything about everyone.

As far as the Gruden Camp QB specials, does anyone remember when Cam Newton couldn't recite a single play call from his playbook at Auburn? Gruden wanted to hear how the plays are called and Cam couldn't do it, it was great.

Skooby
04-14-2016, 07:06 AM
So does the Rams moving up to #1 change this possibility ?

gebobs
04-14-2016, 07:09 AM
For what it's worth Mark Dominik of ESPN just tweeted that he thinks a deal between the Broncos and 9ers for Kaepernick is done. If this is true I don't think the Broncos would also trade for Tyrod.

Six o' one, half dozen t'other.

SpikedLemonade
04-14-2016, 07:52 AM
Before this Rams trade up, I would do the deal from a Bills perspective if it was the purpose of drafting the first QB off the board.

There are many fans here who would not because they believe the Bills are a play-off team this year with a couple drafted starting rookies. I don't. I think there is no reason to believe we are anything more than a 6-10 to 8-8 team this upcoming season.

TT will struggle when opposing defenses play the sidelines after seeing in the video he cannot complete passes up the middle.

Our D is an outdated flawed system that will produce the same results as last year.

Drafting a franchise QB this year (if they believed there was one) would have been a great long-term move.

sukie
04-14-2016, 07:53 AM
Before this Rams trade up, I would do the deal from a Bills perspective if it was the purpose of drafting the first QB off the board.

There are many fans here who would not because they believe the Bills are play-off team this year with a couple drafted starting rookies. I don't. I think there is no reason to believe we are anything more than a 6-10 to 8-8 team this upcoming season.

TT will struggle when opposing defenses play the sidelines after seeing in the video he cannot complete passes up the middle.

Our D is an outdated flawed system that will produce the same results as last year.

Drafting a franchise QB this year (if they believed there was one) would have been a great long-term move.

I agree except for the moving up and taking one of the 2 QBs this year... The brass thought they had a franchise QB in EJ.

I am all for drafting a QB in round 3 on and hoping for a big payoff a few years from now. Do that every draft unless there is a pseudo sure thing THEN trade up.

I wouldn't be opposed to seeing Buffalo trade down for more picks.

justasportsfan
04-14-2016, 08:00 AM
So what happens if the Bills trade up to #2 and someone else trades up to #1 and takes the qb they want?

you were saying???

Skooby
04-14-2016, 08:03 AM
What if the Bills want Goff ?

justasportsfan
04-14-2016, 08:04 AM
What if the Bills want Goff ?

then the rams will take Goff. Such is our luck. Remember when the bills wanted Big Ben?

WagonCircler
04-14-2016, 08:26 AM

Not that I believe a word of this, but I could see Fitzy coming back for a year if the Bills were able to get one of the top two QBs in the draft.

But in the real world, I think Doug Whaley is more likely to draft a dumbass like Cardale Jones and start EJ.

IlluminatusUIUC
04-14-2016, 08:34 AM
Not that I believe a word of this, but I could see Fitzy coming back for a year if the Bills were able to get one of the top two QBs in the draft.

But in the real world, I think Doug Whaley is more likely to draft a dumbass like Cardale Jones and start EJ.

If the Jets can't afford Fitz, we definitely can't.

stuckincincy
04-14-2016, 08:36 AM
I agree except for the moving up and taking one of the 2 QBs this year... The brass thought they had a franchise QB in EJ.

I am all for drafting a QB in round 3 on and hoping for a big payoff a few years from now. Do that every draft unless there is a pseudo sure thing THEN trade up.

I wouldn't be opposed to seeing Buffalo trade down for more picks.

The brass is tarnished...I think they were the only ones on the Manual bandwagon.

I wouldn't be opposed to trading down either...unless there's a top DE available who they like. A large one, too, if they plan on running mostly 3 -4 defensive sets.

OpIv37
04-14-2016, 08:39 AM

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Ed
04-14-2016, 08:57 AM
I'm not buying this trade rumor, but I guess at this point it would only happen after the first pick has been made contingent upon the qb they want still being there. Unless they love Wentz and Goff equally and would be happy with either.

Mr. Miyagi
04-14-2016, 09:06 AM
I'm not buying this trade rumor, but I guess at this point it would only happen after the first pick has been made contingent upon the qb they want still being there. Unless they love Wentz and Goff equally and would be happy with either.
The breaking news clearly debunked this made up BS from a Browns fan dreaming.

mysticsoto
04-14-2016, 09:06 AM

There are many fans here who would not because they believe the Bills are a play-off team this year with a couple drafted starting rookies. I don't. I think there is no reason to believe we are anything more than a 6-10 to 8-8 team this upcoming season.

There are many that believe this years' draft of QBs does not have a franchise QB. I'm one of them. So I sincerely hope we don't do that trade up.

On the D, I sincerely hope our D is better this year. Last year there was an excuse of not having the exact personnel to run the 3-4 that Rex really wants. Personally, I prefer the 3-4, but I hated that he tried to force it on the team when we didn't have the right people for it. His "hybrid" version was horrible. With the personnel changes and draft picks, we should have a much more aligned 3-4 D that Rex likes. I have to hope they will execute better. Last year was a huge disappointment - and I found myself surprised to see our Offense outperforming our D. If our D improves and our O doesn't regress, we could probably make the playoffs finally.

BertSquirtgum
04-14-2016, 09:17 AM
It's an interesting thought...I'm just not sure I buy into Wentz as a franchise QB.

If the Bills do and the cost is that cheap then they have to make the move.

Is what the Bills are giving up really worth the #2 pick? No way. I would say yes if the second this year wasn't attached as well.

WagonCircler
04-14-2016, 09:59 AM
I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Would you rather have Fitz for a year, or EJ?

OpIv37
04-14-2016, 10:13 AM
Would you rather have Fitz for a year, or EJ?

Can I forfeit the season and just take 1st overall in 2017?

Given the cap situation I'd stick with EJ. If it were just player vs player, I'd take Fitz. They're both turnover machines but Fitz turns the ball over taking risks that sometimes pay off. EJ just looks lost still.

Albany,n.y.
04-14-2016, 10:43 AM
The breaking news clearly debunked this made up BS from a Browns fan dreaming.

Or maybe the Titans were playing games in order to up the ante that the Rams had to pay & succeeded in scaring LA into the trade. Either way, the deal never made sense since there was always a possibility of Tennessee trading down & the Bills would have had to be pretty stupid to make a deal targeting someone who might not be there.

WagonCircler
04-14-2016, 10:43 AM
Can I forfeit the season and just take 1st overall in 2017?

Given the cap situation I'd stick with EJ. If it were just player vs player, I'd take Fitz. They're both turnover machines but Fitz turns the ball over taking risks that sometimes pay off. EJ just looks lost still.

Compare Fitz's last season with the Jets to anything EJ has ever done.

It's not even close.

gebobs
04-14-2016, 11:15 AM
Or maybe the Titans were playing games in order to up the ante that the Rams had to pay & succeeded in scaring LA into the trade. Either way, the deal never made sense since there was always a possibility of Tennessee trading down & the Bills would have had to be pretty stupid to make a deal targeting someone who might not be there.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/g_6mov7oPJc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

gebobs
04-14-2016, 11:18 AM
Compare Fitz's last season with the Jets to anything EJ has ever done.

It's not even close.

Are you saying that Fitz would come back here and suddenly be something different than he was before with us?

Fitz, EJ. The only difference would be that we would still get another middle first pick with Fitz. EJ would deliver on that top pick. No doubt about it. :-)

DraftBoy
04-14-2016, 11:19 AM
Is what the Bills are giving up really worth the #2 pick? No way. I would say yes if the second this year wasn't attached as well.

Compraratively speaking, what the Bills would have to pay to move up 17 spots would be pennies on the dollar.

swiper
04-14-2016, 11:24 AM
I will be so happy when I never have to see or hear of EJ Manuel again. Get him TFOH. Give me Joe Dufek please.

BertSquirtgum
04-14-2016, 12:24 PM
I will be so happy when I never have to see or hear of EJ Manuel again. Get him TFOH. Give me Joe Dufek please.

Did he have an orgy with your mother and wife?

X-Era
04-14-2016, 02:19 PM
The breaking news clearly debunked this made up BS from a Browns fan dreaming.The Rams trade doesn't preclude this move in my opinion. Sensibility should. But not todays trade up by the Rams.

The Rams aren't saying whether they want Wentz or Goff

trapezeus
04-14-2016, 02:30 PM
perhaps it doesn't preclude the move. but it means we won't see it executed until the rams either disclose who they are taking and prove they've signed him. or until after the pick is made on the 28th. I hope the bills don't trade up. no reason to have theanti-1983 draft class. where there are no good options and two teams traded up to get them. that would be a legendary miss.

mysticsoto
04-14-2016, 02:39 PM
The Rams trade doesn't preclude this move in my opinion. Sensibility should. But not todays trade up by the Rams.

The Rams aren't saying whether they want Wentz or Goff

Why bother trading up? This guy has Paxton falling to the Bills in his mock draft: http://www.nfl.com/draft/2016/mock-drafts/lance-zierlein/305665

(For the record, I think there are alot of glaring issues in his mock draft.)

swiper
04-14-2016, 03:58 PM
Did he have an orgy with your mother and wife?

At least I have a mother and a wife. Which is more than you got.

feldspar
04-14-2016, 05:11 PM
At least I have a mother and a wife.

It's just too bad they are the same person. ;)

Mace
04-14-2016, 05:13 PM

Oh that was so brutal it was elegant. No offense Swiper, had to thank it.

Skooby
04-14-2016, 10:06 PM

Grandmother & Wife, LOL.

BertSquirtgum
04-15-2016, 12:06 AM
At least I have a mother and a wife. Which is more than you got.

Both of whom had an orgy with EJ Manuel. :laughing:

swiper
04-15-2016, 02:57 AM

You remind me that I'm lucky they don't have a penis as do yours.

Saratoga Slim
04-15-2016, 07:16 AM
I'm not too sure about any website when it has this oddball story with no sources as their lead story. The second lead story after this rumor on their home page is:

"Roman Candle Minigun? Yes Please!"

Pretty sure this isn't the NYT.

Excellent detective work. And it just got that site one more hit, 'cause I kinda wanted to read about the mini-gun