PDA

View Full Version : Some team actually asked Shaq Lawson this question...

ckg927
04-29-2016, 02:59 PM
how he would kill someone. And this question was asked during the combine.

Though the team who asked it was not named, I sincerely hope that the idiot who DID ask it is no longer employed by that team.

http://www.thescore.com/nfl/news/1017838

YardRat
04-29-2016, 03:35 PM
Probably the Falcons...they've made the news before with stupid questions at the combine.

Mace
04-29-2016, 03:50 PM
Everyone knows the answer to that is "plastic spork".

Albany,n.y.
04-29-2016, 04:09 PM
His answer should have been "I'd kill softly with my song"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMzzw6IXH1s

YardRat
04-29-2016, 04:10 PM
Everyone knows the answer to that is "plastic spork".

I would have gone with "Let's find out..." myself.

Mike
04-29-2016, 04:15 PM
Teams ask these types of questions to see how prospects respond to a whacky curve ball under intense scrutiny.

Can they handle a deeply offensive and personal question without getting emotional?

swiper
04-29-2016, 04:18 PM
I don't understand the world we live in some times.

Mace
04-29-2016, 04:23 PM
His answer should have been "I'd kill softly with my song"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMzzw6IXH1s

This was pure awesome.

Mace
04-29-2016, 04:31 PM
Can they handle a deeply offensive and personal question without getting emotional?

Can anyone ? Should you have to ? I've found in my life, you can get deep under anyone's skin in less than a minute if you just pay attention to them. It has no practical application even if you figure some snap in 15 seconds, some take 45.

Mike
04-29-2016, 05:05 PM
Can anyone ? Should you have to ? I've found in my life, you can get deep under anyone's skin in less than a minute if you just pay attention to them. It has no practical application even if you figure some snap in 15 seconds, some take 45.

Yes it's very valuable to be cool calm and collected under immense pressure. History is full of people who overreact to the slightest slight and paid for it. It's also full of people who were stoic even under the heaviest of pressure.

TacklingDummy
04-29-2016, 05:19 PM
how he would kill someone. And this question was asked during the combine.

Though the team who asked it was not named, I sincerely hope that the idiot who DID ask it is no longer employed by that team.

http://www.thescore.com/nfl/news/1017838

I would kill her with my penis.

IlluminatusUIUC
04-29-2016, 05:21 PM
Teams ask these types of questions to see how prospects respond to a whacky curve ball under intense scrutiny.

Remember the chorus of people whining when Cam Newton stomped out of his press conference after the Super Bowl? This is why they ask those type of questions.

Mace
04-29-2016, 05:54 PM
Remember the chorus of people whining when Cam Newton stomped out of his press conference after the Super Bowl? This is why they ask those type of questions.

Yeah, but he got them to the Super Bowl. Tyrod was cool as ice, never rattled and well, we didn't get to the playoffs.

So my question would be, "So what ?"

ckg927
04-29-2016, 06:37 PM
I would kill her with my penis.

You stay classy, Dummy.

That is, if you can SPELL the word.

IlluminatusUIUC
04-29-2016, 06:59 PM
Yeah, but he got them to the Super Bowl. Tyrod was cool as ice, never rattled and well, we didn't get to the playoffs.

So my question would be, "So what ?"

You severely underestimate how much teams want to avoid bad PR these days.

Mace
04-29-2016, 07:27 PM
You severely underestimate how much teams want to avoid bad PR these days.

Composure is relative to doing your job.

Same statement stands.Taylor was cool as ice, Newton melted down at the postgame. Not sure how either would kill anyone, don't wonder much.

OpIv37
04-29-2016, 07:45 PM
There are only two appropriate answers to that question:

"I would never kill someone so I don't know why you'd ask me that"

or

"Well the first thing I'd do is get a vat of acid so I could dissolve the remains, like Breaking Bad, because the most important thing is not getting caught. The second thing I would do is find out what the person's fear is so I could kill them in the most terrifying and painful way possible, and then I would... wait, why did you even ask me this? You're a sociopath."

IlluminatusUIUC
04-29-2016, 07:46 PM
There are only two appropriate answers to that question:

The third is: "If the cops didn't get it out of me, neither will you."