PDA

View Full Version : Bills unlikely to add at safety

YardRat
05-01-2016, 12:42 PM
http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2016/05/01/bills-unlikely-to-add-at-safety/

"With [Robert] Blanton and Colt Anderson and then Corey [Graham] coming back, Duke Williams, Jonathan Meeks… we’ve got a glut of safeties there and it is time for one of those guys to step up outside of Aaron [Williams] and if Aaron seems regress or have a medical issues, which we hope he doesn’t, we don’t expect him but injuries play in on it but we think we have some depth there,” Whaley said.

Scumbag College
05-01-2016, 01:20 PM
Missing A. Williams was one of the downfalls of this D last year. If he is truly back at 100%, I like our safeties. Graham and Aaron can start, Blanton is a solid vet backup and decent insurance policy if Aaron can't go, Anderson looks like a total special teamer but he can fight it out with Duke and Meeks for the 4th and 5th safety spots.

Night Train
05-01-2016, 01:25 PM
Still, we need someone to actually step forward and make some plays, especially at Free Safety. I'm hoping Ed Reed being here to coach can help that issue.

Turf
05-01-2016, 01:27 PM
Being that Williams got hurt without even getting hit, I have zero faith in him continuing a career especially now that he's' susceptible to that neck injury.

DraftBoy
05-01-2016, 05:42 PM
A glut of bodies yes, a glut of talent...nope.

Oaf
05-01-2016, 06:36 PM
Still, we need someone to actually step forward and make some plays, especially at Free Safety. I'm hoping Ed Reed being here to coach can help that issue.

I'd straight up play Ed Reed over Duke Williams. Unsure why we didn't tender Rambo and cut Meeks/Williams.

YardRat
05-01-2016, 06:44 PM
Rambo is still unemployed...I'd bring him back tomorrow.