PDA

View Full Version : Whaley says Bills have 3 new defensive starters.

Mace
05-10-2016, 06:38 PM
Lawson, Washington, and Ragland.

I counted on my fingers to make sure the maths worked, knowing well enough to deduct for the missing digits I lost trying to see what noise playing cards would make in the Lawnmower blade.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000661750/article/whaley-bills-will-have-at-least-three-rookie-starters

YardRat
05-10-2016, 07:01 PM
I wouldn't be surprised to see four (safety) if Graham loses another step.

Mace
05-10-2016, 07:03 PM
I wouldn't be surprised to see four (safety) if Graham loses another step.

I'm more worried about Aaron Williams.

Mace
05-10-2016, 07:16 PM
And before anyone asks, I don't know what sound playing cards make in lawnmower blades, I was wearing headphones. In my personal experience it sounded like cranked up Motorhead with Jack Nicholson yelling incoherently at the end of The Shining real far away. That much Jack Daniels and that many amphetamines are just not real conducive to exploring the medium.

swiper
05-10-2016, 07:30 PM
I'm more worried about Aaron Williams.

Shazam

feldspar
05-10-2016, 07:32 PM
I counted on my fingers to make sure the maths worked

I thought the only finger you had left was the middle one, Mace.

Mace
05-10-2016, 07:35 PM
I thought the only finger you had left was the middle one, Mace.

Got a thumb too so I can hold a coffee cup or bottle. It's just on the other hand so I have to work for it.

feldspar
05-10-2016, 07:47 PM
Got a thumb too so I can hold a coffee cup or bottle. It's just on the other hand so I have to work for it.

Good for you.

But I think that the middle finger would be just fine to express yourself.

A hitchhiker could do fine with just the thumb. If you're #1, then the index finger is for you. If you're, what do you call it? Oh yeah, gay. If you're gay, then the pinky might accomplish all you need. If you're married, then the ring finger will do you fine.

But, as things are, the middle finger should serve you well for obvious purposes. And as a result of using it, the thumb should come in handy when you have to blow town quickly.

Know what I'm sayin'?

ublinkwescore
05-11-2016, 06:17 AM
Kyle Williams is gone?

ICRockets
05-11-2016, 06:26 AM
Kyle Williams is gone?

I'm thinking if we go 3-4 he's expecting it to be Kyle/Marcell/Washington on the D-line, with Shaq playing OLB opposite Hughes.

Skooby
05-11-2016, 07:27 AM
The "at least" part is a swipe at the remainder of the defense that if they don't get their S-straight, they're gone.

Victor7
05-11-2016, 10:42 AM
I didn't really expect Washington to start. I wonder if he really is ready.

sukie
05-11-2016, 11:00 AM
And before anyone asks, I don't know what sound playing cards make in lawnmower blades, I was wearing headphones. In my personal experience it sounded like cranked up Motorhead with Jack Nicholson yelling incoherently at the end of The Shining real far away. That much Jack Daniels and that many amphetamines are just not real conducive to exploring the medium.

Try stopping the blade with your tongue... THAT would be a trick.

swiper
05-11-2016, 11:09 AM

Is that a Polish joke?

Dr. Who
05-11-2016, 11:18 AM
Good for you.

But I think that the middle finger would be just fine to express yourself.

A hitchhiker could do fine with just the thumb. If you're #1, then the index finger is for you. If you're, what do you call it? Oh yeah, gay. If you're gay, then the pinky might accomplish all you need. If you're married, then the ring finger will do you fine.

But, as things are, the middle finger should serve you well for obvious purposes. And as a result of using it, the thumb should come in handy when you have to blow town quickly.

Know what I'm sayin'?

There really is so much helpful information on the internet.

swiper
05-11-2016, 11:24 AM
I'm thinking if we go 3-4 he's expecting it to be Kyle/Marcell/Washington on the D-line, with Shaq playing OLB opposite Hughes.

With Preston Brown and Ragland standing behind the first three. I guess that sounds right. But it leaves out Manny Lawson.

ICRockets
05-11-2016, 04:40 PM
With Preston Brown and Ragland standing behind the first three. I guess that sounds right. But it leaves out Manny Lawson.

Yeah, I think Whaley said after drafting Shaq that he was replacing Manny in the starting lineup.

Mace
05-11-2016, 04:48 PM

Don't have enough of it left after that time in the winter someone dared me to...oh, never mind, I was young then, and wilder.