PDA

View Full Version : Why the hell did they pick SEA for MNF?

Oaf
05-13-2016, 01:15 AM
It's gonna be the second largest line of the season (to @NE) - why not an "even" game against the Fins, the opener against Bal, a predictable choice with the Jets, heck even the upstart Jags?

Why would the schedulemakers pick a random AFC/NFC tilt for MNF? There's hardly any storylines between the teams.

EDIT: I'm also griping bc I'm in Seattle, this is my one shot to see them, and tickets are $230 each, likely because Hawks fans know it's going to be a win and it's MNF. :err:

YardRat
05-13-2016, 03:42 AM
Because unlike other non-conference match-ups we're 'privileged' to have the allure of a media buffoon for a head coach and a lot of the nation will tune in to see the defensive genius-clown get his team's doors blown off on national TV.

kscdogbillsfan1221
05-13-2016, 06:25 AM
Because unlike other non-conference match-ups we're 'privileged' to have the allure of a media buffoon for a head coach and a lot of the nation will tune in to see the defensive genius-clown get his team's doors blown off on national TV.

And my dumb ass bought tickets to this game....

IlluminatusUIUC
05-13-2016, 08:52 AM
East coast teams playing night games in the west are at a significant disadvantage. It won't be pretty.

http://www.npr.org/2012/09/12/160929344/nfls-west-coast-teams-have-an-edge-the-sandman

Victor7
05-13-2016, 09:23 AM
The league looooves to program us nationally televised games in which we are sure to get blown out of the water.

Its been like that for quite some time.

I feel bad for the ones going to the game. Its gonna be a blood bath

stuckincincy
05-13-2016, 10:13 AM
The league looooves to program us nationally televised games in which we are sure to get blown out of the water.

Its been like that for quite some time.

I feel bad for the ones going to the game. Its gonna be a blood bath

We will have to see who the ref crew is, too. I'm guessing Ed Hochuli's so the announcers can yak about his "guns."

jamze132
05-13-2016, 06:07 PM
My wife is from Seattle and were thinking about flying there for the game but tickets are running more than $300

Scumbag College
05-13-2016, 06:12 PM
Bills 24
Seahags 13