PDA

View Full Version : Bills sign Adolphus Washington

Dr. Lecter
05-17-2016, 11:58 AM
Via Twitter.

Mace
05-17-2016, 04:17 PM
I honestly knew a guy named Adolphus once in college. He was pear shaped with short legs and prone to whining then bailing when his attempted computer programs jammed up the printer, 500 line programs kicking out "syntax error in line 1", "syntax error again in line 1", "syntax error yet again in line one", "more syntax errors in line 1, let's try line two", "syntax error in line two"...." and 15 people gasping, knowing their hardcopy was queued behind his. "Someone get the operator"...."he went to lunch".....Adolphus : "No don't get him anyway, I need the printout to see what's wrong"......"Everything is wrong Adolphus." Adolphus : "Maybe the system is broken, I printed this 5 times in a row to see..." (printer jams on syntax errors in line 2)....Adolphus : "I don't know how to fix it, it's not fair this always happens to me. I have things to do, will one of you guys who will be here a while fix it and save the printouts for me ? I have to go."

Admittedly, this might be why I'm not enthusiastic about another Adolphus, come to think.

swiper
05-17-2016, 04:17 PM
McCargo 2.0

Urban Meyer is too good for that POS school.

SaviorEdwards
05-17-2016, 10:04 PM
Go Buckeyes!!! Go Bills!!! Go Diesel Washington!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

McCargo 2.0

Urban Meyer is too good for that POS school.

College football is too good for you!!!