Bills sign Adolphus Washington

Via Twitter.
    Originally posted by mysticsoto
    Lecter is right in everything he said.
  • Mace
    Haha...yeah you think so ?
    • Mar 2013

Re: Bills sign Adolphus Washington

I honestly knew a guy named Adolphus once in college. He was pear shaped with short legs and prone to whining then bailing when his attempted computer programs jammed up the printer, 500 line programs kicking out "syntax error in line 1", "syntax error again in line 1", "syntax error yet again in line one", "more syntax errors in line 1, let's try line two", "syntax error in line two"...." and 15 people gasping, knowing their hardcopy was queued behind his. "Someone get the operator"...."he went to lunch".....Adolphus : "No don't get him anyway, I need the printout to see what's wrong"......"Everything is wrong Adolphus." Adolphus : "Maybe the system is broken, I printed this 5 times in a row to see..." (printer jams on syntax errors in line 2)....Adolphus : "I don't know how to fix it, it's not fair this always happens to me. I have things to do, will one of you guys who will be here a while fix it and save the printouts for me ? I have to go."

Admittedly, this might be why I'm not enthusiastic about another Adolphus, come to think.

Comment

• Swiper
      Legendary Zoner
      • Sep 2010

McCargo 2.0

Urban Meyer is too good for that POS school.

Comment

• SaviorEdwards
        • Feb 2010

Go Buckeyes!!! Go Bills!!! Go Diesel Washington!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Swiper View Post
        McCargo 2.0

Urban Meyer is too good for that POS school.

College football is too good for you!!!
        "The best things to happen to Michigan Football have come from Ohio." - Chris Spielman

Comment

Working...
        X