PDA

View Full Version : Bills host WR Andre Roberts

The Jokeman
05-19-2016, 12:25 PM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/05/19/andre-roberts-visits-the-bills/

If added he could be a solid 3rd WR/slot Hogan replacement and return man.

Night Train
05-19-2016, 03:15 PM
He's no Archer ! :up:

Not a bad idea. Sign him.

Mr. Pink
05-19-2016, 04:09 PM
Would be an absolutely pointless signing.

He's no better than Leonard Hankerson or Greg Little for that matter.

EDS
05-19-2016, 04:24 PM
I think Roberts replaced Hankerson as the Redskins third receiver a few years ago.

streetkings01
05-19-2016, 07:54 PM
Would be an absolutely pointless signing.

He's no better than Leonard Hankerson or Greg Little for that matter.
Bringing in competition at a position we're thin at is pointless?

Mahdi
05-20-2016, 06:40 AM
Roberts can compete with Woods, Hankerson and Little... Why not bring him in, especially if he has return ability

Mr. Pink
05-20-2016, 10:20 AM
Bringing in competition at a position we're thin at is pointless?

Yep.

We have enough competition at the bottom of the roster at the position.

We need to add to the craptastic group of Little, Hankerson, Salas, Boykin, Lewis, Powell, Listenbee, Easley, Allen, Goodwin?

There's already 12 WRs on this roster. We need more?

X-Era
05-20-2016, 02:14 PM
Roberts can compete with Woods, Hankerson and Little... Why not bring him in, especially if he has return ability
I think they are definetely looking for primary competition at returner. I think we may see a late add to the team. Could be a WR, RB, or CB.

Arenas was a quality returner in college.

Dr. Lecter
05-20-2016, 02:25 PM
With the roster at 89 and it being May 20, who exactly should they sign to compete? There's no sense in having an empty roster spot. And I don't think there are a ton of stars out there.

Isn't any signing at this point unlikely to make the team?

Mr. Pink
05-20-2016, 03:21 PM
With the roster at 89 and it being May 20, who exactly should they sign to compete? There's no sense in having an empty roster spot. And I don't think there are a ton of stars out there.

Isn't any signing at this point unlikely to make the team?

At a position that needs some depth.

As I said, there's 12 WRs on this roster, half of them won't make the team as it is already so we need to add some more to the group?

Another Guard might be a good idea, since there's only 5 on the roster. Or hell, even another kicker - who can actually kick off as well as FGs and XPs.

Dr. Lecter
05-20-2016, 04:21 PM
Which guard or kicker do you have in mind?

YardRat
05-20-2016, 05:05 PM
Jahri Evans, Louis Vasquez, Amili Silatolu (depending on his health), Ben Grubbs (if his neck is OK). I'm not *****ing about them looking at Roberts, but if you're going to take a chance on the #90 guy making the roster it you might as well shoot for a former starter that could fill a bigger need.

stuckincincy
05-20-2016, 07:21 PM
Yep.

We have enough competition at the bottom of the roster at the position.

We need to add to the craptastic group of Little, Hankerson, Salas, Boykin, Lewis, Powell, Listenbee, Easley, Allen, Goodwin?

There's already 12 WRs on this roster. We need more?

But he's a smart one...he plucked 8 million out of Snyder's pocket. That's good catchin'! :dance2:

YardRat
05-21-2016, 04:05 AM
I'm kind of surprised they haven't filled the 90 spot with a fourth QB yet, in all honesty...IMO it's not too bright to go to camp with only three arms.

Mr. Pink
05-22-2016, 01:25 AM
I'm kind of surprised they haven't filled the 90 spot with a fourth QB yet, in all honesty...IMO it's not too bright to go to camp with only three arms.

Even that is a better idea than giving a 13th WR a look.