PDA

View Full Version : I ran into Julian Edelman last night

The King
05-27-2016, 07:04 AM
I was at the Sandler - DO OVER comedy show last night, and on the way to restroom I ran into Julian Edelman, he was in a walking cast.
We made eye contact - I wanted him to know I knew it was him and as he passed me I said "Hey", he replies "What's up?" I said "Go Bills" his reponse "You guys are relentless"

Later Sandler sang the Hanukkah song and included him in it.

That is all.

OpIv37
05-27-2016, 07:42 AM
You should have taken out his knees.

Bill Cody
05-27-2016, 07:56 AM
Edelman: "You guys are relentless"

King: "Thanks but we prefer nuts"

Albany,n.y.
05-27-2016, 08:23 AM
Edelman: "You guys are relentless"

King: "Thanks but we prefer nuts"

Never say "we prefer nuts" in a men's room.
I have a friend who is a Giants fan and he ran into Bill Parcells in the bathroom at the Saratoga racetrack. This was right after Parcells had lost weight and he said "looking good coach" while Parcells was at the urinal. Parcells gave him a real dirty look as if he was making a pass at Parcells. There are things you don't say to another man in a men's room.

Forward_Lateral
05-27-2016, 08:30 AM
You should've told him to go back to his mushroom

Mr. Miyagi
05-27-2016, 08:34 AM
After Brady and Bellichick, Edelmann is my most hated Patriot. I hate his stupid hipster hair, I hate his arrogance, I hate his stupid ****ing face.

I would've loved to run into him and kicked him in the ****ing nuts. Damn I'm pissed just talking about him.

Skooby
05-27-2016, 09:07 AM
I was at the Sandler - DO OVER comedy show last night, and on the way to restroom I ran into Julian Edelman, he was in a walking cast.
We made eye contact - I wanted him to know I knew it was him and as he passed me I said "Hey", he replies "What's up?" I said "Go Bills" his reponse "You guys are relentless"

That is all.

Did you lift your dress up to pee or sit in that cross gender can ?

Generalissimus Gibby
05-27-2016, 11:46 AM

That is all.

He does not get out of there with working knee caps if its me. I hate that ****er

YardRat
05-27-2016, 02:47 PM
**** Julian Edelman and everything New England.

SpikedLemonade
05-27-2016, 06:20 PM
If he was walking on a curb at the time, well done sir!

I hope your vehicle is undamaged.

streetkings01
05-28-2016, 06:35 AM
I met Adam Sandler, Ben Stiller and Dustin Hoffman a couple weeks ago. They were filming a scene for a movie at my job ........real cool dudes! That Edleman guy tho........screw him!

Mr. Pink
05-28-2016, 08:20 AM
Would take Edelman or a player like him on my team in a heart beat.

pmoon6
05-28-2016, 09:33 AM
HaHaHa. "Kneecap him" just because his team beats yours twice every year?

Just because he plays for the enemy doesn't necessarily mean he's an *******.

You guys sound gay. "I don't like your hairdo Edelman, you should go to MY beauty salon".

Most of you queers couldn't kneecap your Grandma anyway.

Mace
05-28-2016, 05:54 PM
You guys sound gay. "I don't like your hairdo Edelman, you should go to MY beauty salon".

What's wrong with his hair ? He goes to one of my salons. I think his hair is just dashing. You know it does too, you saucy rascal.

Night Train
05-28-2016, 06:40 PM
I hope you led with your shoulder pads up high..

Jake
05-30-2016, 10:36 AM
Never say "we prefer nuts" in a men's room.
I have a friend who is a Giants fan and he ran into Bill Parcells in the bathroom at the Saratoga racetrack. This was right after Parcells had lost weight and he said "looking good coach" while Parcells was at the urinal. Parcells gave him a real dirty look as if he was making a pass at Parcells. There are things you don't say to another man in a men's room.

Meh, to each their own. I always make it a point to say "Nice Watch" when I'm standing next to a dude at the urinal. Good times.

feldspar
05-30-2016, 11:37 AM
Meh, to each their own. I always make it a point to say "Nice Watch" when I'm standing next to a dude at the urinal. Good times.

I'm sure you say this fully realizing that the watch is on the wrist that's connected to the hand which often hold the penis. You gotta be looking down there...

At the urinal, I'll say "lovely weather we're having, isn't it?" Or maybe I'll comment about the newspaper article posted on the wall directly in front of me, if such were the case.

Usually I won't say anything.

Mace
05-30-2016, 05:59 PM
I'm sure you say this fully realizing that the watch is on the wrist that's connected to the hand which often hold the penis. You gotta be looking down there...

That was his point. Delivering paranoia.

I always say "hey sweety, ladies room is next door."

Boomstick
05-30-2016, 09:03 PM
Every time I read this thread title, I always kind of hope that when I open it again, you'll go on to say that you ran into Julian Edelman with your car.
Damn I hate the Patriots. Jealousy can suck it.

DynaPaul
06-01-2016, 01:01 PM
You should have said, "Hey Julian, the women's bathroom is over there."

Also, didn't he get photographed by some skanky chick that he boinked while he was sleeping?

gebobs
06-01-2016, 02:37 PM
HaHaHa. "Kneecap him" just because his team beats yours twice every year?

Just because he plays for the enemy doesn't necessarily mean he's an *******.

Most of you queers couldn't kneecap your Grandma anyway.

I always thought when anyone said something bad about an opposing player or wished he got hurt that it was an implied admission that the guy is good and has had his way with your team. Lots of people made fun of Gretzky and his mullet.

IMHO, anyone that truly wishes, in their heart o' hearts, that some player gets injured is a douche nozzle. So if you ever hear me say something like "I wish Dareus would put Brady in an alligator roll and twist his knees off", you can assume it's a bit of hyperbole and I'm just releasing the pent up frustration from 25+ games that he has absolutely crushed my soul.

Victor7
06-01-2016, 04:05 PM
Meh

That's all I gotta say about Edelman. He's one of many who have benefited from playing with Brady. He's nowhere near as good as his numbers might make him look.

What you should've said though was .....

"Ey Julian, tell Brady to go **** a GOAT and drop dead" ditto for Belichik.

Bill Cody
06-02-2016, 10:11 AM
This thread is too funny. All these internet tough guys that are going to talk smack/kick/punch Edelman, none of them would do more than nod and say "what's up" in real life and if they did Edelman would probably smack them down and keep their lunch money