• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mace
    Haha...yeah you think so ?
    • Mar 2013

McCoy hobbled

Didn't see anyone mention it, thought it was notable. Hamstring.

Coach Rex Ryan said the Bills were "trying to be smart" with RB LeSean McCoy, who sat out team drills Wednesday because of hamstring tightness.

I'll be amazed if he ever gains 1k rushing yards in a Bills uniform, whether anyone likes me saying it or not.
  • elltrain22
    • Sep 2003

Re: McCoy hobbled

TANK!!!!!!
    If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Comment

• stuckincincy
      Buffalo Bills Fan
      • Sep 2003

Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

Comment

• Jake
        • Jun 2015

I'm not surprised. We'll be lucky to get half a season out of him.

Comment

• Scumbag College
          • Oct 2002

0-16 until 2022 here we come!
          Remember Kevin Everett in your thoughts.

Vote Nader in 2008!

http://www.votenader.org/

Comment

• Turf
            • Jul 2002

Another dumb move by the FO. Extending a multimillion dollar contract to a running back on the back end of his career because he didn't want to come here. I wish Pegula would become an educated fan, or an astute owner because he's neither. Whaley and Brandon are imbeciles.
            I seriously think we should all find another team. Endless stupidity.
            Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
              Unreachable Douche
              • Jul 2002

RB are a waste of money. Carlos Williams was more productive with little cost.
              We have a RB and WR who isn't worth a **** and people wonder why we suck.

Comment

• ParanoidAndroid
                My battery is low and it's getting dark.
                • Apr 2004

Jonathan Williams will be our #1 before long.

Comment

• Mouldsie
                  • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Mace View Post

Coach Rex Ryan said the Bills were "trying to be smart" with RB LeSean McCoy, who sat out team drills Wednesday because of hamstring tightness.

I'll be amazed if he ever gains 1k rushing yards in a Bills uniform, whether anyone likes me saying it or not.
                  You sound like me about 15 months ago. In the Bills front office we trust. They're due!!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Turf View Post
                  Another dumb move by the FO. Extending a multimillion dollar contract to a running back on the back end of his career because he didn't want to come here. I wish Pegula would become an educated fan, or an astute owner because he's neither. Whaley and Brandon are imbeciles.
                  I seriously think we should all find another team. Endless stupidity.
                  nailed it

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                    • Mar 2005

Originally posted by TacklingDummy View Post
                    RB are a waste of money. Carlos Williams was more productive with little cost.
                    We have a RB and WR who isn't worth a **** and people wonder why we suck.
                    The same crappy GM drafted the RB you love.

Just saying.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                      Unreachable Douche
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by HHURRICANE View Post
                      The same crappy GM drafted the RB you love.

Just saying.
                      Not sure what RB you are referring to.
                      I don't love any RB.
                      Draft a new one in the 4th round every year and use him.
                      RBs don't matter, QBs do.

Comment

• trapezeus
                        Legendary Zoner
                        • Oct 2004

carlos Williams is on the team? I think its spelled Karlos.

it would be interesting to know how much cap room the bills get next year if they cut shady next year. I wouldn't count him out just as of yet, but its unlikely that he'll regain the form that made his name. I think the worst part of last year was watching gillislee have success simply by following the play. he hit the hole and picked up big yards. karlos did the same thing. if this year is more of the same and he has a lot of nagging injuries and doesn't stand out as an important part that teams plan for specifically when they play us, his value is minimal.

on the flip side, if he has a dominant year and puts his injuries and his shady doings behind him, he can really make TT a star.

Comment

• Ingtar33
                          Dances With Buffaloes
                          • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Mace View Post

yes, because vets don't have a million and one reasons and excuses to skip offseason workouts. Heck, I don't think Bruce Smith even went to training camp for half his career. If McCoy was a rookie I'd be worried. Lets not push the panic button till we get to the regular season.
                          My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• IlluminatusUIUC
                            • Sep 2012

I'm dead serious about this. I think a lot of this board needs to stop following the Bills for the summer and enjoy the sunshine. A guy misses a practice in June due to a tight hamstring and it turns into a *****fest about him, the GM, and the entire team.

Billszone 2013 Prediction Contest winner!

Comment

• Mace
                              Haha...yeah you think so ?
                              • Mar 2013

Originally posted by IlluminatusUIUC View Post
                              I'm dead serious about this. I think a lot of this board needs to stop following the Bills for the summer and enjoy the sunshine. A guy misses a practice in June due to a tight hamstring and it turns into a *****fest about him, the GM, and the entire team.
                              And I'm dead serious about this. There's a reason people need to jump into threads that annoy them, to classify them as a *****fest, and "helpfully" advise people to enjoy the sunshine. It's the same reason people have the other opinion.

I've been sun browned since early May and have as little issue spending time on what amuses me as you do in taking the precious time to do the same in criticizing it.

So I'd helpfully suggest you spare yourself the aggravation of threads that don't appeal to you, get out there and enjoy the sunshine, lil' buckaroo !

Comment

Working...
                              X