PDA

View Full Version : Jerry Gray and Kevin Gilbride got into at camp today

BillsFever
07-25-2003, 04:10 PM
I heard about it on WNSA on my way to the stadium. A lot of tempers early in Bills camp this year :snicker:

Doc
07-25-2003, 04:14 PM
I heard that it was merely Jennings getting into it with Irons and then Kelsay, and Gray yelling at Gilbride to control his players. This wasn't Suckerpunchgate (with Buddy Ryan) II.

BillsFever
07-25-2003, 04:26 PM
I didn't say they were duking it out :snicker:

ublinkwescore
07-25-2003, 09:47 PM
So who won the fight between Jonas Jennings and Grant Irons?

ublinkwescore
07-25-2003, 09:48 PM
Maybe it's a good thing that Our D is getting inside our O's head.

Maybe we will field a good D this year.

WG
07-26-2003, 01:39 AM
That's a good sign for Irons as he isn't taking any crap from anyone.

I hope Gray kicked Gilbride's a$$! Maybe it'll jog his brain into thinking straight and logically this season!

Novacane
07-26-2003, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by Wys Guy

I hope Gray kicked Gilbride's a$$! Maybe it'll jog his brain into thinking straight and logically this season!

I knew you were gonna like this one Wys:hump:

TypicalBill
07-26-2003, 12:01 PM
This is what WNSA said about it:

WNSA Bills beat reporter Jeff Morrison reports that day two of training camp was very intense. Bills starting right guard Marques Sullivan showed up today just in time to see his linemate Jonas Jennings get into a skirmish with Grant Irons. Jennings then pasted rookie Chris Kelsay prompting defensive coordinator Jerry Gray to yell at offensive cordinator Kevin Gilbride to control his players. Sullivan, Jennings and Mike Williams, along with their offensive linemates looked very good in moving defenders off the ball today. Receiver James Jett also reported to Rochester but did not participate in workouts.

Link (http://www.empiresports.com/billsreport.shtml)

WG
07-26-2003, 02:26 PM
I hope Gray takes Gilbride to the cleaners this week...

:evil: