• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • YardRat
    Well, lookie here...
    • Dec 2004

Ragland: Preston Brown is our defensive leader

Buffalo Bills: The official source of the latest Bills headlines, news, videos, photos, tickets, rosters, stats, schedule, and game day information

On the final day of Bills minicamp, assistant head coach/Defense Rob Ryan heaped praise on mike LB Preston Brown saying he’ll be a star. In an appearance on the John Murphy Show, rookie LB Reggie Ragland, who lines up next to Brown at inside linebacker, called Brown the defensive leader.

“It’s awesome working with Preston,” said Reggie Ragland. “He’s the leader of our defense. Whatever he says goes. I know if I don’t know something I know I can ask him. There were a couple of times in minicamp where I had a blank on a play call coming in from the coach and I’d ask Preston, ‘What do we have on this?’ And he’d tell me right away, ‘We got this.’ He’s helping me out so much.
    “As I’ve been out there working with the ones it’s been coming to me a lot faster because of him. He helps me out a lot.”
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS
  • ParanoidAndroid
    My battery is low and it's getting dark.
    • Apr 2004

Re: Ragland: Preston Brown is our defensive leader

This is a surprise to me. Preston looked lost and if I remember correctly, late last season he lost his defensive play calling duties to Lawson which, according to Rex, made the defense immediately better.
    Last edited by ParanoidAndroid; 06-18-2016, 06:33 AM.

Comment

• justasportsfan
      • Jul 2002

Re: Ragland: Preston Brown is our defensive leader

Originally posted by ParanoidAndroid View Post
      This is a surprise to me. Preston looked lost and if I remember correctly, late last season he lost his defensive play calling duties to Lawson which, according to Rex, made the defense immediately better.
      Continuity. We may have to explain that to Opiv. Again
      sacrifice1
      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

Working...
      X