PDA

View Full Version : Ragland: Preston Brown is our defensive leader

YardRat
06-18-2016, 03:25 AM
http://blogs.buffalobills.com/

On the final day of Bills minicamp, assistant head coach/Defense Rob Ryan heaped praise on mike LB Preston Brown saying he’ll be a star. In an appearance on the John Murphy Show, rookie LB Reggie Ragland, who lines up next to Brown at inside linebacker, called Brown the defensive leader.

“It’s awesome working with Preston,” said Reggie Ragland. “He’s the leader of our defense. Whatever he says goes. I know if I don’t know something I know I can ask him. There were a couple of times in minicamp where I had a blank on a play call coming in from the coach and I’d ask Preston, ‘What do we have on this?’ And he’d tell me right away, ‘We got this.’ He’s helping me out so much.
“As I’ve been out there working with the ones it’s been coming to me a lot faster because of him. He helps me out a lot.”

ParanoidAndroid
06-18-2016, 06:31 AM
This is a surprise to me. Preston looked lost and if I remember correctly, late last season he lost his defensive play calling duties to Lawson which, according to Rex, made the defense immediately better.

justasportsfan
06-18-2016, 07:39 AM
This is a surprise to me. Preston looked lost and if I remember correctly, late last season he lost his defensive play calling duties to Lawson which, according to Rex, made the defense immediately better.
Continuity. We may have to explain that to Opiv. Again