• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsFever
    Mr. Predictament
    • Feb 2003

Fedorov finds Moscow too dirty, expensive

MOSCOW (Reuters) -- Anaheim Mighty Ducks center Sergei Fedorov, on vacation in his native Russia, has found Moscow too expensive even for an NHL multimillionaire.

The former Detroit Red Wings player, who signed a five-year, $40 million contract with Anaheim on Saturday, said Moscow had surprised him with its heavy traffic, badly polluted air and soaring prices.

"Four things surprised me the most: the huge number of very expensive cars in the city, traffic practically gridlocked even late at night, high prices and filthy air," the 33-year-old Russian was quoted as saying by Sport-Express newspaper.

"Detroit has a reputation as being one of the most polluted cities in North America but, believe me, even there you can breathe much easier than here."
  • SABURZFAN
    short bus extraordinaire
    • Jul 2002

Re: Fedorov finds Moscow too dirty, expensive

Originally posted by BillsFever
    "Four things surprised me the most: the huge number of very expensive cars in the city, traffic practically gridlocked even late at night, high prices and filthy air," the 33-year-old Russian was quoted as saying by Sport-Express newspaper.

sounds like Los Angeles.
    Originally posted by yordad
    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

Working...
    X