PDA

View Full Version : Bills parade news....AND VIDEO from the Rally

Michael82
07-25-2003, 07:18 PM
I decided to check it out and this year, no vets showed up, other than Mike Williams and Josh Reed. Tom Donahoe was there, but Gregg Williams was not. And the biggest thing of all....Drew Bledsoe was NOT there. He was supposed to be there and is usually there, but for some reason did not come. All that was there was the drafted rookies (except McGahee) and a bunch of undrafted free agents. It was okay, the Jills were there and that big blue buffalo named Billy. Tom Donahoe said a few things and if it works...I'll get it put up here later tonight for you to hear. I also have some photos that I took and I will get those up in this thread later tonight. :D

:gobills:

Dozerdog
07-25-2003, 07:33 PM
Bledsoe is usually there? He's only been to one.

I am not sure when last year's parade fell in relation to when the vets had to report. So that may play a factor in attendance. Also, isn't a golf tournament in Rochester affecting the Bills schedule, limiting the amount of 2 a day practices early on? The vets might be holed up reviewing playbooks somewhere. Just a thought.

Michael82
07-25-2003, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by Dozerdog
Bledsoe is usually there? He's only been to one.

I am not sure when last year's parade fell in relation to when the vets had to report. So that may play a factor in attendance. Also, isn't a golf tournament in Rochester affecting the Bills schedule, limiting the amount of 2 a day practices early on? The vets might be holed up reviewing playbooks somewhere. Just a thought.

Yeah, thats true. I forgot that this is only Bledsoe's 2nd year. LOL
They probably do have Bledsoe and the other vets like Moulds, etc. working at Fisher with Gregg while the parade was going on. Still would have been nice to see Bledsoe, or even Spikes or Moulds. The people were pretty upset. Oh well. I'll just have to see Spikes on Sunday morning at camp. :D

Earthquake Enyart
07-25-2003, 07:42 PM
I was in the Corn Festival parade once. I pulled a rickshaw.

Demon
07-25-2003, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by Mike32282
I decided to check it out and this year, no vets showed up, other than Mike Williams and Josh Reed. Tom Donahoe was there, but Gregg Williams was not. And the biggest thing of all....Drew Bledsoe was NOT there. He was supposed to be there and is usually there, but for some reason did not come. All that was there was the drafted rookies (except McGahee) and a bunch of undrafted free agents. It was okay, the Jills were there and that big blue buffalo named Billy. Tom Donahoe said a few things and if it works...I'll get it put up here later tonight for you to hear. I also have some photos that I took and I will get those up in this thread later tonight. :D

:gobills:

Well, my question is, which genius planned a Buffalo Bills parade the day BEFORE vet's are to show up??

Michael82
07-25-2003, 10:16 PM
Actually, I just realized something. Drew Bledsoe, Eric Moulds and other vets were in Rochester for the Hunter Kelly ball.

Dozerdog
07-26-2003, 12:52 AM
<a href="http://www.billszone.com/jjamezz/av/TD-parade.mov"> <B>Video of Tom Donahoe </B> </a>At the parade- Thanks again Mike!

WG
07-26-2003, 01:17 AM
Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart

My cat's name is mittens!

Michael82
07-26-2003, 05:29 AM
Check out the video everyone!!! :DTom Donahoe Speaking at the Rally...CLICK HERE: (http://www.billszone.com/jjamezz/av/TD-parade.mov)

G. Host
07-26-2003, 11:40 AM
Any chance there is more footage?
It seems to stop near end of movie.

Michael82
07-26-2003, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by G. Host
Any chance there is more footage?
It seems to stop near end of movie.

The damn memory card filled up, because of all the other photos i had on there. It takes up a lot of space to do one of those videos. :(

Valerie
07-26-2003, 08:40 PM
Mike, Jack from Syracuse was in the parade and he said he saw you! I talked to him last night. :) He also said that the players hang out at the Pittsford Pub after practice. I've been there. It's a nice place. :)

SABURZFAN
07-26-2003, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart

that was you???i was the kid that was throwing the corn cobs at you.:snicker:

RedEyE
07-26-2003, 09:06 PM
You should never pull your rickshaw in public.