I'm going on record that if Rex gets fired I'm done with our fans...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HHURRICANE
    • Mar 2005

I'm going on record that if Rex gets fired I'm done with our fans...

Rex is a big mouth, arrogant, SOB. With that said I watched pretty decent football last season. I think the 2015 Bills were better than our 2014 squad. Yes our defense took a step back but we changed the entire coaching staff and scheme. We also played with a QB that never started an NFL game.

Personally I hope Rex stays the entire 5 years, even if we struggle next year. I'm tired of the coach rotation and this guy is was better than what we'll see in here next.

We aren't getting to the playoffs when you keep blowing up staffs and then implementing and drafting players for those new coaches and schemes. CJ Spiller classic example. So keep wasting picks to accommodate a coach you fire 1-2 years later.

Maybe the fans are getting what they deserve.
  • SpikedLemonade
    • Jun 2024

Re: I'm going on record that if Rex gets fired I'm done with our fans...

Rex is gone after the 2018 season.

My apologies for wanting to win as a Bills fan.

Clearly, I am not as good a fan as you.

Rex, bye bye..

Comment

• sukie
      Seriously?
      • Sep 2012

Originally posted by HHURRICANE View Post
      Rex is a big mouth, arrogant, SOB. With that said I watched pretty decent football last season. I think the 2015 Bills were better than our 2014 squad. Yes our defense took a step back but we changed the entire coaching staff and scheme. We also played with a QB that never started an NFL game.

Personally I hope Rex stays the entire 5 years, even if we struggle next year. I'm tired of the coach rotation and this guy is was better than what we'll see in here next.

We aren't getting to the playoffs when you keep blowing up staffs and then implementing and drafting players for those new coaches and schemes. CJ Spiller classic example. So keep wasting picks to accommodate a coach you fire 1-2 years later.

Couple of observations on this post...

1. No one can see the future to say Rex is better than the next (mystery) coach hired.

2. Do we have an official record to go "on"? If not... I nominate Dr Lecter as official Zone Scribe. (After thorough vetting. Deep cavity search included)

sidebar: Does anyone actually click the oft included music videos put up by so many? Just curious.
      Last edited by sukie; 06-30-2016, 05:29 AM.

Comment

• SpikedLemonade
        • Jun 2024

Originally posted by sukie View Post
        Couple of observations on this post...

1. No one can see the future to say Rex is better than the next (mystery) coach hired.

2. Do we have an official record to go "on"? If not... I nominate Dr Lecter as official Zone Scribe. (After thorough vetting. Deep cavity search included)

sidebar: Does anyone actually click the oft included music videos put up by so many? Just curious.
        Oh stop it. You are not just curious. You are bi-curious and you know it.

One good thing about music...

Comment

• sukie
          Seriously?
          • Sep 2012

Originally posted by SpikedLemonade View Post
          Oh stop it. You are not just curious. You are bi-curious and you know it.

One good thing about music...

I like music alot. i just wonder, if in the midst of a conversation, anyone clicks any of the music links and listens for 2:37 before responding... That is all and by no means was i criticizing. I want nothing to do with Swiper's *******.

Comment

• Joe Fo Sho
            Making Spirits Bright
            • Mar 2006

Rex is a big mouth, arrogant, SOB.
            These are the qualities that make me like Rex so much.

With that said I watched pretty decent football last season. I think the 2015 Bills were better than our 2014 squad. Yes our defense took a step back but we changed the entire coaching staff and scheme. We also played with a QB that never started an NFL game.

Can you explain what you what you mean by being 'done with our fans?' Does that actually mean something?

Comment

• SpikedLemonade
              • Jun 2024

Originally posted by sukie View Post
              I like music alot. i just wonder, if in the midst of a conversation, anyone clicks any of the music links and listens for 2:37 before responding... That is all and by no means was i criticizing. I want nothing to do with Swiper's *******.
              No, you play the music in the background while you respond to the post.

Comment

• OpIv37
                Acid Douching Asswipe
                • Sep 2002

The problem isn't that we keep blowing up staffs.

The problem is hiring the wrong ****ing staff in the first place.

When Ryan gets fired, it won't be because of fans. It will be because Ryan isn't very good and Pegula and Whaley made a bad choice from the beginning.
                MiKiDo Facebook
                MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Bill Cody
                  • Sep 2004

I used to think Rex was a great DC just not a HC. After last year I just don't think he's a very good coach. So now I'm supposed to feel guilty if he gets fired? That if the Bills struggle again next year I'm supposed to say "yeah let's have some more of THAT! yum". Sure HH, pass the pipe.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                    • Jul 2002

. I think the 2015 Bills were better than our 2014 squad.
                    thanks to Rex for hiring Roman.
                    sacrifice1
                    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Luisito23
                      Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
                      • Apr 2003

Personally I hope Rex stays the entire 5 years, even if we struggle next year.
                      Maybe we won the Super Bowl while I was in the toilet?....

Let me go check...
                      "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
                      ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
                      ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
                      ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

• justasportsfan
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
                        The problem isn't that we keep blowing up staffs.

The problem is hiring the wrong ****ing staff in the first place.

When Ryan gets fired, it won't be because of fans. It will be because Ryan isn't very good and Pegula and Whaley made a bad choice from the beginning.
                        Is this the first time we're agreeing on something
                        sacrifice1

Comment

• justasportsfan
                          • Jul 2002

So rather try and fix the problem you'd rather stay a loser and be NE's beeyotch forever. Got it!.
                          sacrifice1

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
                            Skoobasaurus-Rex
                            • Oct 2011

Off the record, Rex is all in on this season one way or the other. His Dad passing is obviously a huge amount of sadness but he has his brother to lean on (vice versa) so this is going to be his watershed moment (IMO).

Jim Kelly even admitted it's now or never, plan on seeing changes so the ball keeps rolling for us to make the playoffs.

Comment

• sukie
                              Seriously?
                              • Sep 2012

Originally posted by MitchMurrayDowntown View Post
                              Off the record, Rex is all in on this season one way or the other. His Dad passing is obviously a huge amount of sadness but he has his brother to lean on (vice versa) so this is going to be his watershed moment (IMO).

Jim Kelly even admitted it's now or never, plan on seeing changes so the ball keeps rolling for us to make the playoffs.

Off the record... WTF is that? I recorded it !!!!

Jim Kelly has no say or influence on what goes on with the Bills.

Comment

Working...
                              X