PDA

View Full Version : $325 saved up now...

ublinkwescore
07-25-2003, 10:12 PM
for the 12-21 game against the rotten tuna.

That should be enough for my roundtrip tickets.

Next paycheck, I'm going to go see a travel agent to look into getting this booked as far ahead of time as possible.

THATHURMANATOR
07-25-2003, 10:16 PM
GET THERE DUDE!!!

ublinkwescore
07-25-2003, 10:29 PM
I will.

I'm gonna try to have about $2,000 saved up after all the known expenses are covered - game ticket, roundtrip airfare, and charter flights to and fro Sacramento/SFO/Oakland (back to Merced) - whereever I leave from/fly back to, hotel for 2 nights in Buffalo (within walking distance of the stadium if I can), ALCOHOL, some food so no one can call me a freeloader if they let me tailgate with them. I'll also get me a big piece of cardboard and make a sign that says "California Bills fan looking to tailgate with fellow Bills fans - I HAVE FOOD AND ALCOHOL TO CONTRIBUTE". That will get me invited to someone's tailgate real quick I'd imagine.

Dozerdog
07-25-2003, 10:33 PM
Feel free to tailgate with us Blink!

ublinkwescore
07-25-2003, 10:40 PM
The same guy that fined me back in my @$$hole days?

If I run into you, I will, if not, someone else will have the pleasure of my company.

R. Rich
07-25-2003, 11:11 PM
I hope you have fun at the game! I'll be going to the opener and to the Redskins game this year, as well as the preseason game against the Ravens. I don't know if you already made plans to go to any other games this year. If not, I guess I'll have to meet you at a playoff game or maybe, if we're lucky, at the Super Bowl parade!!

ublinkwescore
07-26-2003, 12:12 AM
Not likely dude - I'm on the west coast, and this could very well be a once in a lifetime thing for me.

But if I happen to find myself being well off, I'll definitely try to make it an annual habit.

Each year I'll plan on going to watch us play a different division rival if that does happen.

SABURZFAN
07-26-2003, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by ublinkwescore
The same guy that fined me back in my @$$hole days?

If I run into you, I will, if not, someone else will have the pleasure of my company.

how about a trip down to the Cattaraugus Indian Reservation?:snicker2:

Valerie
07-26-2003, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by ublinkwescoreIf I run into you, I will, if not, someone else will have the pleasure of my company.
Don't be like that, UBlink. There will be a ton of us at the BFZ tailgate party. Even though you have never seen us before, you still kind of know us. And, it would probably be more fun hanging around people you sort of know than complete strangers.

ublinkwescore
07-26-2003, 11:55 AM
You guys have your own tailgate parties?

I'll ask around when I get there to find you guys then.

Valerie
07-26-2003, 02:01 PM
Dozer or Wys will put up directions as to where our tailgate party will be once they decide. I really hope you decide to find us and hang out with us. Plus, if you still will be needing a ride to the airport later that day, you'll have to find me. lol

ublinkwescore
07-26-2003, 03:46 PM
Not if I'd rather spend money to get a taxi then have to ride with you to the airport.

J/K

Valerie
07-26-2003, 08:43 PM
lol Suit yourself. I was just trying to be nice. :)

ublinkwescore
07-26-2003, 10:08 PM
I was only kidding - I'd rather put up with you then waste money on a cab.

J/K again.

Valerie
07-28-2003, 10:12 AM
Well, I'm completely booked for the Miami game. I've got my hotel reservations and I just booked my flight. As long as Wys remembers he's selling me a ticket, I'm all set! :clap:

clumping platelets
07-28-2003, 10:16 AM
I hope the weather is the same as last year's Miami game :snicker:

Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!

Valerie
07-28-2003, 10:21 AM
That's fine about the weather, I just hope I'm not sick like last year. And, I'm going to need a kind soul to pick me up at my hotel on Sunday morning, take me to the game and then back to the airport after the game.

CP?:pray:

clumping platelets
07-28-2003, 10:26 AM
:ontome:

TheGhostofJimKelly
07-28-2003, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by ublinkwescore
I will.

I'm gonna try to have about $2,000 saved up after all the known expenses are covered - game ticket, roundtrip airfare, and charter flights to and fro Sacramento/SFO/Oakland (back to Merced) - whereever I leave from/fly back to, hotel for 2 nights in Buffalo (within walking distance of the stadium if I can), ALCOHOL, some food so no one can call me a freeloader if they let me tailgate with them. I'll also get me a big piece of cardboard and make a sign that says "California Bills fan looking to tailgate with fellow Bills fans - I HAVE FOOD AND ALCOHOL TO CONTRIBUTE". That will get me invited to someone's tailgate real quick I'd imagine.

You are going to Buffalo. If you hold up a sign that says you are from California and you want a great tailgate party, trust me, you won't have to contribute anything and you wouldn't be called a free loader. You will be welcomed by about 1,000 tailgaters and given anything you want!!!! At least if you run into me you will be given royal treatment. Anyone travelling from the left coast to see the Bills deserves that.

:cheers:

clumping platelets
07-28-2003, 10:56 AM
I'm sure the BFZ family can take care of ya ublink :D

ublinkwescore
07-28-2003, 01:18 PM
I can't wait.

Gunzlingr
07-28-2003, 02:41 PM
I am still trying to talk the wife into us going to Buffalo instead of Vegas this winter. I would rather hang with you losers than Siegfried and Roy anyday! :snicker:

Valerie
07-28-2003, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by gunzlingr I am still trying to talk the wife into us going to Buffalo instead of Vegas this winter. I would rather hang with you losers than Siegfried and Roy anyday! :snicker:
I'll trade ya, Gunz. I'd rather see Siegfried and Roy. lol Maybe your wife and I can go to Vegas and you can go to the Bills v. Miami game. lol

ublinkwescore
07-28-2003, 04:14 PM
Jaded wants to get some interior decorating ideas from Siegfried and Roy.

They are Christopher Lowell's inspiration.

ublinkwescore
07-28-2003, 04:15 PM
Gunz - I know you aren't letting your wife wear the pants in your family.

Poor sap.

ublinkwescore
07-28-2003, 04:20 PM
I mean COME ON!!!!!!!!!

Football > two gay guys

Cheerleaders > two gay guys with white tigers

Tailgating > Two gay guys with funny hair

Alcohol and food > Two gay guys who dress like Liberace

Watching the Bills kick the living crap out of the Dolphins in a potentially snowy game that could clench us homefield throughout the playoffs > Two gay guys who make a hot chick disappear (of course this would be exactly the opposite if they make the hot chick appear in your hotel room naked, gagged and bound).

Unless they've successfully turned you into a gay guy (which is their hidden agenda if you ask me).

Way I see it - football wins hands down.

ublinkwescore
07-28-2003, 04:21 PM
What would Mr. T think/do?

SABURZFAN
07-29-2003, 01:28 AM
Originally posted by Jaded 7

I'll trade ya, Gunz. I'd rather see Siegfried and Roy. lol Maybe your wife and I can go to Vegas and you can go to the Bills v. Miami game. lol

NO!!!!stay out of vegas.

Valerie
07-29-2003, 07:50 AM
Originally posted by SABURZFAN NO!!!!stay out of vegas.
That's not very nice, Saburz.:sadwalk: Don't worry though, I wouldn't be looking for you. I'm going there to see the gay boys and their tigers! :)

TheGhostofJimKelly
07-29-2003, 08:14 AM
Is it legal to take your wife to Vegas?

mush69
07-29-2003, 10:10 AM
Gunz- You need to do some better planning. I took the better half to Vegas during the first week of March. I will say it was quite the time and I can't wait to go back. We didn't see the tiger boys but we did drive by their house when we went to the Hover Dam. It was a blast and we did it during the offseason so I didn't have to worry about missing a game!

Now that I got her traveling fix out of the way until next March I am free to attend as many Bills games as I can afford. Been putting in the overtime occasionally to build up the funds and I might say that it has grown quite a bit.

Plan the non football trips during the offseason and leave the football time intact!

Crinoline
07-29-2003, 01:06 PM
I'll have to try that holding up a sign idea this year when I attend the Cincy game. "Long Island Bills Fan looking to tailgate"

ublinkwescore
07-29-2003, 01:29 PM
You might have trouble getting an invitation since you won't be traveling as far as me.

By the way, if I see a tailgate of nothing but chicks that look like they belong in a beer comercial, forget about seeing me - I'm inviting myself to their tailgate.