TOO THE TYROD PEOPLE THINKING HE IS THE ANSWER...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mdcas22
    the mouth of the south
    • Aug 2015

TOO THE TYROD PEOPLE THINKING HE IS THE ANSWER...

I'm asking the question to all these people that think TT had such a great year last year and is the answer going forward, it doesn't bother ya'll that TT didn't crack the top 100 voted by his peer's? It bothers me because if he is clearly gonna demand 15 - 20 million a year you would think he would at least be in the 100's.

here's the list if you haven't seen it yet.

• TacklingDummy
    Unreachable Douche
    • Jul 2002

Re: TOO THE TYROD PEOPLE THINKING HE IS THE ANSWER...

Doesn't bother me and I don't think he's the answer.

Comment

• BillsImpossible
      • Mar 2013

Please correct too to to.

Comment

• Mace
        Haha...yeah you think so ?
        • Mar 2013

Originally posted by BillsImpossible View Post
        Please correct too to to.
        I'd like to see too corrected to to, too.

No, it doesn't bother me and I don't even know if he's the answer.

If he plays 16 decent games and gets us to the playoffs, he can miss it again next year two.

Comment

• YardRat
          Well, lookie here...
          • Dec 2004

If you two want too corrected to to too, I might be able to do that.
          YardRat Wall of Fame
          #56 DARRYL TALLEY
          #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Mace
            Haha...yeah you think so ?
            • Mar 2013

Originally posted by YardRat View Post
            If you two want too corrected to to too, I might be able to do that.
            Changed my mind, it looks better like that in solid caps.

Comment

• afropick
              • Sep 2015

well to(i am not participating), answer the question i am not sure it is an he's the answer thing as it is as much people are hoping, and see the potential. as far as the top 100 goes the lowest ranked qb was derek carr at 100 who had almost 4000yds and 32 td's where as tyrod had 3000yds and 20 tds. but if you ask any defender who defended him last year they will probably tell you the were terrified of him. give him another year in the offense and then lets pass judgement. because i think he has the potential to be the answer!

Comment

• YardRat
                Well, lookie here...
                • Dec 2004

Hey afro welcome to the Zone.
                YardRat Wall of Fame
                #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• bleve
                  • Mar 2005

Holy Crap. I to thought TT was the answer, I'm so sorry. Everything is cleared up now.
                  "You can't be a real country unless you have beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need beer."
                  ~ Frank Zappa

Comment

• feldspar
                    • Mar 2007

Originally posted by mdcas22 View Post
                    I'm asking the question to all these people that think TT had such a great year last year and is the answer going forward, it doesn't bother ya'll that TT didn't crack the top 100 voted by his peer's? It bothers me because if he is clearly gonna demand 15 - 20 million a year you would think he would at least be in the 100's.

here's the list if you haven't seen it yet.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NFL_To...layers_of_2016
                    Well, cheer up.

Literally half the players on this year's top 100 list were not on the list last year. It doesn't mean all that much.

I don't know many people who are convinced that Tyrod is the answer quite yet, including the Bills. That's why they haven't given him a big long-term contract yet. The overwhelming consensus is that we need to see more from him, at least from where I sit. Nobody is anointing him.

Personally, I saw enough out of him last year to have some measure of hope...but that's as far as it goes for me. Giving him a chance this year is well worth it IMO.
                    Last edited by feldspar; 07-10-2016, 06:59 AM.

Comment

• mdcas22
                      the mouth of the south
                      • Aug 2015

you would be surprised on other boards how many members think the QB position is fixed. I'm in the category that thinks he has shown us all he has and is not good enough.

I do however think he makes for a great backup on any team.

Comment

• afropick
                        • Sep 2015

to pass judgement either way is too soon he had an just above average season last year and what differentiates his season from just average to below is his rushing yds and 6 int's! he most definitely has to improve his yd's, td's, and quick decision making process.

Comment

• mdcas22
                          the mouth of the south
                          • Aug 2015

Originally posted by afropick View Post
                          to pass judgement either way is too soon he had an just above average season last year and what differentiates his season from just average to below is his rushing yds and 6 int's! he most definitely has to improve his yd's, td's, and quick decision making process.
                          I don't think we can say above average when you only thrown 20 TD's its more like a mistake free season. I think Roman is the kind of coach that protects his QB's with his play calling. he did the same thing with Kapernick in San Fran. If this continues we will be a 500 club at best, it is clearly a passing league and the rule changes over the years makes you have to throw the ball more to be very successful. There is no way we win anything with the idea that you run run run , last year we led the league in rushing yet still looked mediocre. Even if the defense improve's its clear by passed season that the offense must be able to come from behind in order to win consistently. TT will be in his 6th season so he must be able to throw 30 plus TD's for us to even have a chance at a playoff shot. I don't think he can do it.

Comment

• afropick
                            • Sep 2015

Originally posted by mdcas22 View Post
                            I don't think we can say above average when you only thrown 20 TD's its more like a mistake free season. I think Roman is the kind of coach that protects his QB's with his play calling. he did the same thing with Kapernick in San Fran. If this continues we will be a 500 club at best, it is clearly a passing league and the rule changes over the years makes you have to throw the ball more to be very successful. There is no way we win anything with the idea that you run run run , last year we led the league in rushing yet still looked mediocre. Even if the defense improve's its clear by passed season that the offense must be able to come from behind in order to win consistently. TT will be in his 6th season so he must be able to throw 30 plus TD's for us to even have a chance at a playoff shot. I don't think he can do it.
                            first i said JUST above average and i explained why it was JUST above average and specifically said he needs to up his td's. maybe i should switch JUST with SLIGHTLY. if you can have a the top rushing attack, top 10 defense, 25 td-30 td's, 6-10 int's, 3500-4000 passing yds, then i think a team could very very competitive.

Comment

• afropick
                              • Sep 2015

and just to add in there i saw small signs of improvement toward the end of the season, also saw signs of the same little mistakes and fear of throwing over the middle, plus saw greg open the offense up a little bit more so hopefully another year in the offense plus the training camp all to himself maybe we see growth.

Comment

Working...
                              X