Smack my arse and call me sally, but it seems to me...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WG
    Drew and Sam stole all my hair
    • Jul 2002

Smack my arse and call me sally, but it seems to me...

...that based on reports eminating from training camp that Brown's passes seem to be laser accurate! Especially in the short-to-medium range!

Just something I noted from reading the TC blurbs!

Could it be that we're seeing the Bills next starting QB after Drew?!?!
    Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

• BillsFever
    Mr. Predictament
    • Feb 2003

Ass isn't filtered here

Comment

• TypicalBill
      • Sep 2002

SALLY!!
      For the latest Bills news, visit the front page www.billszone.com

Comment

• BillsFever
        Mr. Predictament
        • Feb 2003

I'm smacking my ass all the way into my bed. I have another FF draft tomorrow.

Comment

• Michael82
          • Jul 2002

Hey Wys....AVP looks pretty good out there too and he even lost some weight. Maybe he can be the starter.

Comment

• Wys Guy
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BillsFever
            Ass isn't filtered here
            I know, I just thought it inappropriate to put it in the title.

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• shelby
              The Vanilla *****
              • Jul 2002

Comment

• casdhf
                • Jul 2002

Well, could it be that Brown is playing against scrubs that have no chance to make the team?
                Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
                cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                  Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                  • May 2003

Barring injury, I see DB at the helm for at least another 5 years. I think we'll groom his replacement during that time, but it won't be Brown. TB will be Drew's backup, however, perhaps as early as this year.
                  Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• TypicalBill
                    • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                    TB will be Drew's backup, however, perhaps as early as this year.

y thank you.. but i dont know about this year, ive got a lot of things on my mind right now but perhaps in the future...
                    For the latest Bills news, visit the front page www.billszone.com

Comment

• Aero II
                      RWS Grounds Keeper. Why won't my grass grow?
                      • Jul 2002

RJ looked good in "PRACTICE" too. I'll reserve judgement unitl I see someone not in Blue, Red and White running at him and stopping 3 feet away.
                      I hope that TB will be a good one, but I need to see him in a game to get excited about him.

Comment

• Cntrygal
                        Visually stunning but camera-shy.
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by TypicalBill
                        y thank you.. but i dont know about this year, ive got a lot of things on my mind right now but perhaps in the future...

Originally posted by notacon
                        The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• Wys Guy
                          • Jul 2002

Meanwhile, every time Kelsay logs a sack some of you will be raving...

Naturally you all missed the emphasis on accuracy...!

5 years, eh JR?

I see "issues" arising this season and some of the fans vocally stating that "something must be done." I see the job getting competed between Brown and DB or another and DB as early as next season.

If we're gonna keep Drew here beyond '04, he's got a heck of an extension, $69 for 7 years, and if you think TD's gonna sign that, you're nuts. It'll definitely have to be reworked, but I'll say that we won't bother if Brown proves that he can start at all. Or another even.

Bledsoe is another version of Flutie. His reputation precedes him and his "value" is based on perceptions and non-scoring/non-point-producing measures. With Flutie it was scrambling and highlight reels based on his mobility. With Drew it is big plays on the deep ball. Neither has consistently led their teams to as many points as the notions go. Both tend to underachieve thru 3 Qs and then "shine" in the 4th, which is a risky MO. Both are fan and media golden children.

Well, the jig's up this season. Excuses are a thing of the past. Drew may play the lights out. But he hasn't ever done that to the fullest nor over an entire season. Nor has he done that in any more than 2, possibly 3 seasons if you count last season.

So we'll see, but if I were a bettin' man, which I am... , then I'd say that if Brown is as accurate as he appears to be w/ his throws, since he has a deep arm and some mobility, and since it's essentially given that Drew's gonna have a significant streak w/ some serious issues, that we can look for Brown to be "given an opp to compete."

Just w/ Flutie however, the FO will be fighting a battle of doing what's best for the team to win games against one of selling a few thousand more tix! Go figure...

Besides, suppose I'm right and Brown has what it takes and can be better than Drew;

Just suppose that hypothetically. Shouldn't that make you critics of mine happy?

I mean if we make a move and the team improves, shouldn't that be considered good?

I just don't get some of you.

But JR, if you think we're gonna sign Drew until he's 38, an immobile QB w/ a rocket arm only, I just don't see it happening. He'd get hurt along the way anyway. We're likely not gonna have the OL that we have now forever nor will it be injury-free each season. You can't take 50 or 60 sacks each year and avoid injury for 8 seasons. It just isn't gonna happen, especially as you age to near 40.

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• Wys Guy
                            • Jul 2002

Besides, you guys didn't call me Sally!

If you're gonna play the game, play it right!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• Fairway To Green
                              • Jul 2002

I think in 2 years Travis Brown will be everyones #1 fantasy pick

Comment

Working...
                              X