For substance abuse

Yay

WagonCircler
07-15-2016, 11:43 AM
Dumbest football team.

Ever.

OpIv37
07-15-2016, 11:46 AM
Apparently raw cookie dough is now a banned substance. Must be the Jamarcus Russell Rule.

POTLAND PSILBYLO
07-15-2016, 11:48 AM
This is a good thing because he has a chance to learn a lesson and ride a bike for a month as penance

Skooby
07-15-2016, 11:48 AM
This helps offset the Brady deal, dang it.

Joe Fo Sho
07-15-2016, 11:49 AM
I wish to unsubscribe from Bills Alerts, please.

Ginger Vitis
07-15-2016, 11:56 AM
Some guy on the official website is claiming he was in Tallahassee fathers day weekend and the bartenders at a club/bar told him Williams would not be a bill for long and the characters stories started to flow regarding WIlliams.. These bartenders also supposedly didnt have nice things to s ay about another FSU alum who is currently a Bill

feldspar
07-15-2016, 12:00 PM
Take it to the Supreme Court!

Mr. Pink
07-15-2016, 12:15 PM
Just cut him.

He can't put the fork down in the offseason to stay near football shape all the while he's getting involved with substances? Unsure what the substance is, be it coke, marijuana or alcohol.

He's on the Josh Gordon path now with more baggage.

Cut your losses and move on, especially since you drafted another RB.

POTLAND PSILBYLO
07-15-2016, 12:20 PM
Suspended players don't count against the roster, so keep him through the suspension - you never know what team will have no RBs due to injuries and will take him on for the cheap risk.

feldspar
07-15-2016, 12:23 PM
Well, weed does typically five you the munchies, whether your girlfriend is pregnant or not. Dunno if that's what it was at all...just sayin'.

So far, we might be looking at having two of our running backs being suspended early on...both named Williams and picked in the fifth round.

This guy had better get his head screwed on the right way if he wants to feed his ever-growing family. But you don't cut him just yet IMO...not with the season he had last year. That would be dumb.

IlluminatusUIUC
07-15-2016, 12:30 PM
By week 5 McCoy will likely be hurt anyway. We need him.

Night Train
07-15-2016, 12:42 PM
I wondered about him long term anyhow, with his numerous concussions. Now it seems he's just throwing it all away. A shame.

more cowbell
07-15-2016, 02:01 PM
McCoy will be injured for 5 months on day 2 of camp I'm sure...so it looks like we will be rolling into week 1 with Jonathan Williams...............oh wait....

HHURRICANE
07-15-2016, 02:10 PM
WTF!!

feldspar
07-15-2016, 02:27 PM
Why are some people so convinced that McCoy will most certainly be injured? Are they humps?

He has missed 10 games out of 112 in his career so far.

Topas
07-15-2016, 02:28 PM
Who is the other FSU alumn?

jamze132
07-15-2016, 02:53 PM
I'm getting my Gillislee jersey early!

- - - Updated - - -

Well EJ kind of sucks...

IlluminatusUIUC
07-15-2016, 02:53 PM

$5 says it's Darby. He was Winston's roommate and supposedly walked in on him during the alleged rape.

YardRat
07-15-2016, 04:41 PM
**** LIKE THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS!

Mace
07-15-2016, 05:13 PM
$5 says it's Darby. He was Winston's roommate and supposedly walked in on him during the alleged rape.

Darby is the only other significant FSU if there is anything to it, unless Garrison Sanborn suddenly went rogue.

Other FSU's are Manuel, Wilder Jr. & O'Leary.

Mace
07-15-2016, 05:16 PM
**** LIKE THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS!

Like Night Train pointed out though, the concussions are his biggest problem. He might have only extended his career 4 games. We mostly can't have nice things because we don't know how to find durable ones. Oh, and because of Spiked.

pmoon6
07-15-2016, 05:47 PM
So what, the kid ****ed up. Maybe he'll learn from this, maybe he won't.

I guess none of you guys ever engaged in risky behavior when you were his age, eh. All paragons of virtue, are ya?

And look at you know. Passing judgment sitting on your lofty perches.

The thing is people like you helped create the problem. These kids have been patted on the back, idolized and made to feel invulnerable since they were 13 or 14. High school, College and now the Pros, they have been taught that they get a free pass because they can pass, punt, and kick.

Kelly was no angel, neither were Thurman, Bruce or Biscuit. They all grew out of it.

jimmifli
07-15-2016, 06:23 PM
Kelly was no angel, neither were Thurman, Bruce or Biscuit. They all grew out of it.

Did they?

Mace
07-15-2016, 06:45 PM
Did they?

Past their playing days anyway to some extent.

Night Train
07-15-2016, 07:05 PM
unless Garrison Sanborn suddenly went rogue.

That would be awesome. I can see it now. He's hitting strip clubs in a big caddie, wearing the Joseph technicolor dreamcoat with a large Fedoras, screaming " No one knows more about snapper than me ! ". Broads all over him. Then runs onto the football field on Sundays while people rain down single dollar bills from the stands..

Coming this Fall on FX !

SpikedLemonade
07-15-2016, 07:27 PM
Whatever.

Just tired of this **** show.

YardRat
07-16-2016, 02:48 AM
That would be awesome. I can see it now. He's hitting strip clubs in a big caddie, wearing the Joseph technicolor dreamcoat with a large Fedoras, screaming " No one knows more about snapper than me ! ". Broads all over him. Then runs onto the football field on Sundays while people rain down single dollar bills from the stands..

Coming this Fall on FX !

Lol...that deserves a cookie...ginger snaps seem appropriate...

http://danatreat.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/IMG_3767.JPG

SpikedLemonade
07-16-2016, 11:09 AM
Lol...that deserves a cookie...ginger snaps seem appropriate...

http://danatreat.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/IMG_3767.JPG

I find your posts fattening.

Do you weigh over 400 lbs.?

Mace
07-16-2016, 04:02 PM
Whatever.

You have to pace yourself, it doesn't really start until September.

BertSquirtgum
07-18-2016, 05:13 AM
Whatever.

No one is forcing you to watch or follow it

gebobs
07-18-2016, 06:03 AM
Just another flash in the pan for the Bills.

gebobs
07-18-2016, 06:07 AM

I guess none of you guys ever engaged in risky behavior when you were his age, eh. All paragons of virtue, are ya?

I doubt anyone cares about Williams. He's going to make his money and will probably be out of football within the year and bouncing at a Tallahassee strip club.

All we care about is the team. Apparently you don't.

Maybe if they spent more time resting up instead of partying we might have a Super Bowl. Nonetheless, comparing KW to any of those guys is ridiculous. Losing any one of them was a major setback for the team when it happened. Losing Williams is an annoyance, nothing more.

DraftBoy
07-18-2016, 06:10 AM
Well on the plus side, he'll have plenty of time to get into shape...

casdhf
07-18-2016, 06:33 AM
Darrick Holmes the second.

Dr. Lecter
07-18-2016, 07:12 AM
I find your posts fattening.

Do you weigh over 400 lbs.?
I'm impressed that you posted that in American and not metric.

Good job.

OpIv37
07-18-2016, 07:13 AM

And look at you know. Passing judgment sitting on your lofty perches.

The thing is people like you helped create the problem. These kids have been patted on the back, idolized and made to feel invulnerable since they were 13 or 14. High school, College and now the Pros, they have been taught that they get a free pass because they can pass, punt, and kick.

I don't remember Kelly, Thurman, Bruce or Biscuit ever showing up out of shape or being suspended for even a single game.

No one said he has to be an angel. He has to stop doing things that hurt the team.

Dr. Lecter
07-18-2016, 07:15 AM
I don't remember Kelly, Thurman, Bruce or Biscuit ever showing up out of shape or being suspended for even a single game.

No one said he has to be an angel. He has to stop doing things that hurt the team.

Bruce was suspended for 4 games to start the 88 or 89 season. Back when it was much more difficult to get suspended.

During their career it was much more difficult to get suspended so that part of the comparison isn't really a good one - but Bruce still accomplished it.

Joe Fo Sho
07-18-2016, 08:02 AM
Bruce was suspended for 4 games to start the 88 or 89 season. Back when it was much more difficult to get suspended.

During their career it was much more difficult to get suspended so that part of the comparison isn't really a good one - but Bruce still accomplished it.

Bills Reportedly Hired Detectives to Watch and Follow Bruce Smith

http://articles.latimes.com/1989-01-11/sports/sp-260_1_bruce-smith

The Buffalo Bills hired undercover detectives to follow all-pro defensive end Bruce Smith for 3 weeks last November because of concerns about Smith's association with a suspected drug dealer, according to a published report.

People tend to forget about the negative aspects of that era. Remember when they were given the nickname "Bickering Bills." Sounds a lot like a Rex Ryan team, no?

Winning cures everything.

IlluminatusUIUC
07-18-2016, 08:26 AM
Rapaport says the Bills are taking a look at Reggie Bush. Does he still do returns?

OpIv37
07-18-2016, 08:59 AM
Rapaport says the Bills are taking a look at Reggie Bush. Does he still do returns?

Jesus. A month ago, everyone was talking about how RB's are a strength for this team. Now we are looking at Reggie ****ing Bush.

Dr. Lecter
07-18-2016, 09:01 AM
Jesus. A month ago, everyone was talking about how RB's are a strength for this team. Now we are looking at Reggie ****ing Bush.

I hope they sign him so I can see you piss and moan about an USC player on the roster.

DraftBoy
07-18-2016, 09:15 AM
I hope they sign him so I can see you piss and moan about an USC player on the roster.

He won't be the only one.

Dr. Lecter
07-18-2016, 09:24 AM
Now I doubly want it to happen!!!

DraftBoy
07-18-2016, 09:41 AM
Now I doubly want it to happen!!!

It's less about him being from USC and more about the fact that he's a cheater. His push was illegal and that TD never should of stood.

Victor7
07-18-2016, 10:47 AM

Hopefully EJ.

This guy has more lives than I can keep track off. Should've been cut ages ago.

As for Karlos he really is swinging for the fences in the stupidity department. Seriously jeopardizing his future in the NFL. Dude you ain't gonna live the rest of your life on a rookie low round deal with all those kids. Get your **** together man.

Historian
07-18-2016, 11:33 AM
Dude you ain't gonna live the rest of your life

Even more important.

Historian
07-23-2016, 05:27 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cn_DqoYWIAE1gDt.jpg:large