PDA

View Full Version : VOTE your pick for most entertaining offseason: Bills vs Sabres vs Other

POTLAND PSILBYLO
07-15-2016, 12:28 PM
Seems to me the Sabres are killing the offseason vs Bills. Might be because of team size. More impact one player can bring to a hockey team, than a football team, on average, IMHO.

If you vote "Other," resign from this forum ....

JATMtheJATM
07-15-2016, 12:31 PM
I don't follow the NFL, so I have no idea what's happening there. So, sabres

Skooby
07-15-2016, 12:57 PM
Sabres by far, unless you like alcoholism and drugs wrecking our chances for the Bills.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't follow the NFL, so I have no idea what's happening there. So, sabres

Ignorance is no protection unless your a Clinton.

OpIv37
07-15-2016, 12:58 PM
Sabres by far, unless you like alcoholism and drugs wrecking our chances for the Bills.

- - - Updated - - -

He said "most entertaining." While the Sabres did much more to improve the team, the trainwreck that is the Bills is far more entertaining to watch.

Ignorance is no protection unless your a Clinton.

trapezeus
07-18-2016, 09:57 AM
someone has to enlighten me on the bandit's offseason.

Skooby
07-18-2016, 10:10 AM
someone has to enlighten me on the bandit's offseason.

Are you the other, LOL ??

trapezeus
07-18-2016, 03:07 PM
I did not vote other. but the question is most entertaining. how a guy comes in 25 lbs overweight AND is also busted for performance enhanced drugs is truly an entertaining conundrum which we've never seen. sabres are doing better. bills continue to be a pathetic sideshow.

OpIv37
07-18-2016, 03:11 PM
I did not vote other. but the question is most entertaining. how a guy comes in 25 lbs overweight AND is also busted for performance enhanced drugs is truly an entertaining conundrum which we've never seen. sabres are doing better. bills continue to be a pathetic sideshow.

I had the same thought, but the reports say he tested positive for a "banned substance." He might have been smoking weed and chowing down on Funyons and Mountain Dew when the munchies hit.