PDA

View Full Version : The state of our RB's

ryven
07-15-2016, 12:49 PM
It's been a very long time since I have posted, but I am fed up with this. We have one involved in a bar fight with cops getting jumped, one stopped for DUI, and one for substance abuse. Maybe its just me but is it that hard to stay out of trouble? These guys are getting hundreds of thousands and even millions of dollars to play football. Marv Levy once said one of the keys to winning is not to play stupid. How can we expect to win when our players can't even make the right decisions for a month. I don't want this turning into I am not a fan. Anyone who truly knows me knows I bleed the Bills I am just getting sick and tired of the stupidity of some of our players. I just wish they would pull their heads out of their a$$e$$.

Skooby
07-15-2016, 12:54 PM
It's been a very long time since I have posted, but I am fed up with this. We have one involved in a bar fight with cops getting jumped, one stopped for DUI, and one for substance abuse. Maybe its just me but is it that hard to stay out of trouble? These guys are getting hundreds of thousands and even millions of dollars to play football. Marv Levy once said one of the keys to winning is not to play stupid. How can we expect to win when our players can't even make the right decisions for a month. I don't want this turning into I am not a fan. Anyone who truly knows me knows I bleed the Bills I am just getting sick and tired of the stupidity of some of our players. I just wish they would pull their heads out of their a$$e$$.

The rain is driving you inside isn't it ?? Pretty nasty little storms we've had lately ??

That being said, our coaches need to have an intervention.

Night Train
07-15-2016, 01:24 PM
Society as a whole is far dumber than ever. It's now ME over WE.

$ never affects the decision making process. Twitter proves this daily.

Forward_Lateral
07-15-2016, 01:44 PM
Gilislee is going to light it up. Williams and Williams will be picking splinters out of their rear ends.

YardRat
07-16-2016, 03:27 AM
It certainly is frustrating.

feldspar
07-16-2016, 03:59 AM
Gilislee is going to light it up. Williams and Williams will be picking splinters out of their rear ends.

Dunno, the first four Bills games are against good run defenses...all top ten from last year except the Ravens, who were 12th. All were top ten in terms of yards per carry allowed.

While he showed potential, Gillislee will have to show me more, and he should get somewhat of a chance. I did not like way he looked at all against the Jets in the final game, where he got about half his carries last year. Dunno how long Jonathan Williams will be out if and when he'll be suspended, but MCoy should still get the overwhelming bulk of carries anyway IMO. We'll still eventually need all of those Bills...er, I mean Williams.

swiper
07-16-2016, 04:34 AM
Maybe it's time to stop with accruing Williams's.

Mouldsie
07-20-2016, 08:35 PM
I mean, this was easy to see coming if you're a good GM. Character issues + lack of accountability and circus atmosphere from staff = what we have now

<--Big Gillislee fan though

Victor7
07-21-2016, 03:32 PM
Fred Jackson anyone ?

Anyway. Gilleslie did very well last year. Lets hope he continues the trend.

ICRockets
07-22-2016, 08:44 AM
Shady's a black dude who fought a cop in the United States. If he was even remotely at fault, you KNOW charges would have been filed.

mdcas22
07-24-2016, 10:25 AM
the only runningback who will not be a factor is Karlos W. the rookie Williams will play every game in 2016 and nothing will be any different than last year, after week 4 we might have to get rid of a running back.