• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ticatfan
    The Meathead of Muslims!
    • Jul 2002

On Pace: Career years in the making in 2016

We look at just a few of the players on pace for a career season in 2016, and where they'll end up if they continue producing the way they have.
    Political correctness ( or cancel culture as it is called today) is a doctrine fostered by a delusional ,illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by MSM which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
    Harry S Truman 1941.
  • feldspar
    • Mar 2007

Re: On Pace: Career years in the making in 2016

Christ, dude.

We'll have to create a CFL Zone just for you. I'm sure there are other forums where people are actually interested in this, and I suspect that said forums originate in Canada.

Have a good one, though....

Comment

• ticatfan
      The Meathead of Muslims!
      • Jul 2002

This NFL zone would be pretty dead if I did not throw up some other football news. This is for football fans.
      Political correctness ( or cancel culture as it is called today) is a doctrine fostered by a delusional ,illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by MSM which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
      Harry S Truman 1941.

Comment

• stuckincincy
        Buffalo Bills Fan
        • Sep 2003

Originally posted by ticatfan View Post
        This NFL zone would be pretty dead if I did not throw up some other football news. This is for football fans.
        True.
        Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

Comment

Working...
        X