PDA

View Full Version : John Murphy show moves from 7-9pm time slot to 12-3pm time slot

DetDannyWilliams
07-23-2016, 10:24 AM
PSE’s Mark Preisler and the Bills’ Marc Honan believe the move of John Murphy’s WGR Bills radio show to afternoons from nights will enable him to get more players and coaches to talk on the program aired live from studios at Ralph Wilson Stadium. It makes sense because that’s where practices are held.

Novacane
07-23-2016, 11:25 AM
Can't stand Jim Rome so I like the move.

Mr. Miyagi
07-23-2016, 12:59 PM
I like Murph but more so when Coach Sal subs in. Murph tends to repeat things over and over again too much.

Novacane
07-23-2016, 03:31 PM
Coach Sal is the best thing going at WGR. He should be hosting one of their main shows. He's way better than any of the morning or afternoon guys!

Demon
07-23-2016, 11:48 PM
PSE’s Mark Preisler and the Bills’ Marc Honan believe the move of John Murphy’s WGR Bills radio show to afternoons from nights will enable him to get more players and coaches to talk on the program aired live from studios at Ralph Wilson Stadium. It makes sense because that’s where practices are held.

That will def help, but wasn't the main purpose behind the move was because the show was now going to be broadcast live on MSG ?

Turf
07-24-2016, 08:53 AM
I like this a lot. I never listen to Rome and never listen to radio in the evening. Now I have something to listen to in early afternoon.