PDA

View Full Version : Reed doesn't do autographs anymore

Mace
07-30-2016, 07:10 PM
New Bills assistant DBs coach Ed Reed walks onto the field to cheers from fans. "I'm a coach now!" he says. "I don't sign autographs."

http://espn.go.com/nfl/team/_/name/buf/buffalo-bills

Maybe he was joking. Doesn't really matter if he brings a lot to the table anyway.

Doesn't really matter either if I like him anyway, and I'll like him more with a winning team or a great secondary, but it just struck me that besides Roman who keeps to himself, at this point this is first time I ever remember thinking nearly the whole coaching staff aggravates me and I won't miss a one of them (besides Roman) if they were fired tomorrow.

Yeah, I know, just relax and see what happens, a few of them haven't even had a chance to do anything yet. Just real hard for me to like this team any. Will I dislike them even if they get to the playoffs ? Still might. But I'll like getting to the playoffs. Oh well.

YardRat
07-30-2016, 07:37 PM
I don't sign them anymore either, so I guess I can kind of relate.

Mace
07-30-2016, 07:44 PM
I don't sign them anymore either, so I guess I can kind of relate.

See, I always appreciate my fans. That's why I win contests and I'm beloved in so many households across this great nation. I can always take 30 seconds to greet, sign an illegible scrawl and collect $10 from a passerby whether they like it or not.

stuckincincy
07-30-2016, 09:31 PM
Anyone who agrees to ink their name for a stranger in today's amoral society is begging for identity theft.

Mr. Pink
07-31-2016, 08:44 AM
See, I always appreciate my fans. That's why I win contests and I'm beloved in so many households across this great nation. I can always take 30 seconds to greet, sign an illegible scrawl and collect $10 from a passerby whether they like it or not.

Screw the fans. They're beneath me.

swiper
07-31-2016, 08:54 AM
prima donna

Mace
07-31-2016, 09:14 AM
Anyone who agrees to ink their name for a stranger in today's amoral society is begging for identity theft.

You sign someone elses, or just make a long squiggly line.

Practice !

swiper
07-31-2016, 09:34 AM
https://fishofgold.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/signature.gif?w=384&h=148

sahlensguy
07-31-2016, 02:59 PM
Good for him. If I just signed with this staff to kick off my coaching career, I'd want to slip off into anominity too.