PDA

View Full Version : Rumblings : Day 2 recap

Mace
07-31-2016, 06:50 PM
Sloppy penalties and lack of fan turnout notable, as mentioned by Cookie in another thread. Concerned a bit about Clay.

http://www.buffalorumblings.com/2016/7/31/12337812/buffalo-bills-training-camp-recap-7-31-sloppy-pre-snap-penalites

SpikedLemonade
07-31-2016, 07:11 PM
OK

YardRat
07-31-2016, 07:29 PM
Ugh.

mightysimi
07-31-2016, 07:29 PM
pump the brakes, day 2.

Mace
07-31-2016, 07:48 PM
pump the brakes, day 2.

Ryan was even upset and they're going to start having pre snap penalties rewarded with with laps. Tell him to pump the brakes, it's day 2.

sahlensguy
07-31-2016, 09:00 PM
Sloppy penalties and lack of fan turnout notable, as mentioned by Cookie in another thread. Concerned a bit about Clay.

http://www.buffalorumblings.com/2016/7/31/12337812/buffalo-bills-training-camp-recap-7-31-sloppy-pre-snap-penalites

So the brightest note of the day was a long ball from EJ that fell underthrown and incomplete.

Wow.

mightysimi
07-31-2016, 09:15 PM
Ryan was even upset and they're going to start having pre snap penalties rewarded with with laps. Tell him to pump the brakes, it's day 2.

That is what the coach does. What I'm saying is that early in camp, there is bound to be issues like this on virtually every team. I'm glad that he is attempting to curb the penalties though. They were clearly an issue last year.

stuckincincy
07-31-2016, 11:59 PM
I wouldn't sweat camp reports. Camp is pretty much like flag football these days. It's more an opportunity to discuss contracts and agents and business opportunities and marketing one's name for more money.

trapezeus
08-01-2016, 06:18 AM
standard operating procedure. bills OTAs show nothing, but at least show people are showing up for the basics.

Then camp starts and they aren't good at the basics. we are told that its early. it remains listless until the first pre-season game.

they stink in the first pre-season game, and we are told to be patient, they aren't game planning.

then some injuries hit. then some odd signings.

then its week 1 and we don't look that great. told again to be patient.

Is there a year where we can stop being patient? I guess it isn't year 16. can it be year 17, or do we have to wait until this drought hits 20 years? and frankly, its never been more clear that its Brandon than ever before. literally the owner changed. he's the only stable thing here over those 16 years. and the results are exactly the same. and this reggie bush signing is classic bills move from the last 16 years. The team deserves low turnout until he's out.

SpikedLemonade
08-01-2016, 06:34 AM

6-10

SpikedLemonade
08-01-2016, 06:38 AM
So the brightest note of the day was a long ball from EJ that fell underthrown and incomplete.

Wow.

6-10

IlluminatusUIUC
08-01-2016, 07:18 AM
standard operating procedure. bills OTAs show nothing, but at least show people are showing up for the basics.

Then camp starts and they aren't good at the basics. we are told that its early. it remains listless until the first pre-season game.

they stink in the first pre-season game, and we are told to be patient, they aren't game planning.

Is there a year where we can stop being patient? I guess it isn't year 16. can it be year 17, or do we have to wait until this drought hits 20 years? and frankly, its never been more clear that its Brandon than ever before. literally the owner changed. he's the only stable thing here over those 16 years. and the results are exactly the same. and this reggie bush signing is classic bills move from the last 16 years. The team deserves low turnout until he's out.

Sure, you can stop being patient now.

Ok, now what? You're not being patient any more. What are you going to do?

Joe Fo Sho
08-01-2016, 07:38 AM
6-10

The answer is -4.

HAMMER
08-01-2016, 09:32 AM

Last year week 1 we looked pretty good, handled the Colts.

trapezeus
08-01-2016, 09:36 AM
Sure, you can stop being patient now.

Ok, now what? You're not being patient any more. What are you going to do?

come here and complain and not have people tell me to be patient.

Mace
08-01-2016, 04:04 PM
That is what the coach does. What I'm saying is that early in camp, there is bound to be issues like this on virtually every team. I'm glad that he is attempting to curb the penalties though. They were clearly an issue last year.

Agree, and it's good to see him cranky from the start on them.