PDA

View Full Version : Bills in Madden 17

The King
08-03-2016, 02:47 PM
Madden has released this years ratings... here are the highlights.

The Good:
Richie Ingonito is the teams highest rated player at a 90.
Cordy Glenn at 89.
Dareus and Hughes at 88 respectively.

Sammy comes in at an 87 with a 92 speed and 88 catch.
Tyrod gets a major boost from last season with an 82 OVR.
Darby takes a pretty big jump as well to an 83 OVR.

The top two rookies come in at a 75 for Shaq and a 74 for Ragland.

The Weird:
Cardale Jones is 3rd in the game in Throwing Power with a 96 OVR. Two other players have a 98.
Gilmore comes in at an 85 the 19th ranked CB in the game.
Charles Clay is the 13th ranked TE at 84
Dareus is the 8th ranked DT.

Topas
08-04-2016, 01:20 AM
Robert Woods is underrated by madden and most observers IMO.

The King
08-04-2016, 06:34 AM
Robert Woods is underrated by madden and most observers IMO.

He actually has the same Catch rating as Sammy. 88

Topas
08-04-2016, 06:46 AM
Ok. I only looked at overall. And he is an overall 74 if I recall correctly. That is too low in my book

Historian
08-04-2016, 06:58 AM
WHAT ABOUT REGGIE BUSH????????

sukie
08-05-2016, 08:10 AM
All of this is so some 45 year old fat guy, living in his mom's basement, wearing a 2 sizes too small Mike Lodish jersey won't get his ass handed to him when he lures the neighborhood kids into his lair for a quick game before the drugged Capri Sun kicks in.

The King
08-05-2016, 11:34 AM
All of this is so some 45 year old fat guy, living in his mom's basement, wearing a 2 sizes too small Mike Lodish jersey won't get his ass handed to him when he lures the neighborhood kids into his lair for a quick game before the drugged Capri Sun kicks in.
huh?

sukie
08-05-2016, 11:51 AM
huh?

Madden player power rankings have to be better than reality... (I'll break it down for ya) How else will the fat old guy in the Mike Lodish belly shirt jersey ever expect to win a game against the neighborhood kids that he lures into his mom's basement prior to drugging the kids on juice boxes... Of course the man boy will pick the Bills and he can't have his ass kicked by 12 year olds if Madden didn't give the bills a chance.

In other words... who cares ... except Lodish man described above,.

The King
08-05-2016, 12:10 PM
Madden player power rankings have to be better than reality... (I'll break it down for ya) How else will the fat old guy in the Mike Lodish belly shirt jersey ever expect to win a game against the neighborhood kids that he lures into his mom's basement prior to drugging the kids on juice boxes... Of course the man boy will pick the Bills and he can't have his ass kicked by 12 year olds if Madden didn't give the bills a chance.

In other words... who cares ... except Lodish man described above,.

Gotcha. I never play with the Bills, I get to emotionally attached to players to make touch executive decisions. I wouldnt be a good GM.

stuckincincy
08-05-2016, 12:52 PM
Gotcha. I never play with the Bills, I get to emotionally attached to players to make touch executive decisions. I wouldnt be a good GM.

You are overdue for publishing a cartoon on this forum.

The King
08-05-2016, 01:09 PM
You are overdue for publishing a cartoon on this forum.

Very true. I typically don't do many during the off-season though.

stuckincincy
08-05-2016, 01:26 PM
Very true. I typically don't do many during the off-season though.

I appeal to your inner ham. Give us the goods.