PDA

View Full Version : Annual Kwame Cavil Award

Dr. Lecter
08-05-2016, 07:32 PM
Ok, so I am starting this a little late.

As I do every year, I am taking predictions for this year's Kwame Cavil.

This is the player that will tear up camp, get cut at the end and have fans screaming at the Bills for cutting this great talent, like the just cut the next Jerry Rice.

This player is then essentially never heard from again, as he bounces around some practice squads and perhaps gets a few games in on the fringes of some teams regular roster.

So - who is it this year?

Mace
08-05-2016, 07:56 PM
Unfortunately, I suspect Glenn Gronkowski.

YardRat
08-05-2016, 08:11 PM
Justin Zimmer.

casdhf
08-05-2016, 08:52 PM
Striker

Night Train
08-06-2016, 06:26 AM
Manuel ( fingers crossed )

swiper
08-06-2016, 07:54 AM
Ok, so I am starting this a little late.

As I do every year, I am taking predictions for this year's Kwame Cavil.

This is the player that will tear up camp, get cut at the end and have fans screaming at the Bills for cutting this great talent, like the just cut the next Jerry Rice.

This player is then essentially never heard from again, as he bounces around some practice squads and perhaps gets a few games in on the fringes of some teams regular roster.

So - who is it this year?

Would be entertaining to see previous year's winners.

It's been kind of quiet in camp so far so I can't make any predictions for this year yet.

I remember some past LBs like John DiGiorgio, Brandon Spoon and a handful of receivers. Also Xavier Omon and a couple of guys from the 2011 draft:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1980555-re-grading-the-buffalo-bills-2011-nfl-draft-class

Skooby
08-06-2016, 08:06 AM
Shaq.

Mr. Pink
08-06-2016, 10:04 AM
Kolby Listenbee

He will tear it up against 4th string corners, blowing by them and putting up a couple 50+ yard TDs.

He'll be one of the final cuts and placed on the PS and people will clamor that he should be on the team because we have no receivers behind Wood and Watkins.

IlluminatusUIUC
08-06-2016, 11:04 AM
Kolby Listenbee

He will tear it up against 4th string corners, blowing by them and putting up a couple 50+ yard TDs.

He'll be one of the final cuts and placed on the PS and people will clamor that he should be on the team because we have no receivers behind Wood and Watkins.

If there's one thing this team has proven, there is always a roster spot available for skinny burners.

swiper
08-06-2016, 12:35 PM
If there's one thing this team has proven, there is always a roster spot available for skinny burners.

TJ Graham wants to know where.