PDA

View Full Version : Got free tix to the Ravens/Panthers game earlier....

OpIv37
08-11-2016, 08:47 PM
Carolina's first team O with Newton moved the ball down the field on the opening drive. The Ravens tightened up in the end zone, but had the ball for almost 7 minutes. Then Newton took a seat but the Panthers still easily scored a TD on the next drive. I'm not overly familiar with the Ravens' D but it was the same guys on the field so I think it was mostly starters.

It's hard to say much about their O cuz Flacco didn't play, but their first string D is definitely struggling. The DL got very little penetration and they were consistently beat to the edge.

On a related note, if you ever get the opportunity to watch a game from a corporate luxury suite, I highly reccomend it.

stuckincincy
08-11-2016, 09:05 PM
Carolina's first team O with Newton moved the ball down the field on the opening drive. The Ravens tightened up in the end zone, but had the ball for almost 7 minutes. Then Newton took a seat but the Panthers still easily scored a TD on the next drive. I'm not overly familiar with the Ravens' D but it was the same guys on the field so I think it was mostly starters.

It's hard to say much about their O cuz Flacco didn't play, but their first string D is definitely struggling. The DL got very little penetration and they were consistently beat to the edge.

On a related note, if you ever get the opportunity to watch a game from a corporate luxury suite, I highly reccomend it.

Glad you had a good time, Opi. I keep an eye on the AFC North - BAL is very much trying to get it's D together.

Correct about the luxo boxes. The only smells there are pleasant ones. :cheers: