PDA

View Full Version : Dareus HOF football talent HOF idiot

DesertFox24
08-16-2016, 01:33 PM
Just frustrating that these guys do not get it. All the talent in the world a chance to be a HOF and throw it away for weed.

I get they have some stuff going on and need to escape and to chill but there are other legal ways to escape and relax for a few hours.

I honestly do not care about him missing the games it is more of just a problem we have were people throw away talent for weed. Weed is not addictive it is just them being to stupid to say no not worth it. They can smoke all they want when they are 35 and not lose money or a chance to be remembered forever.

sukie
08-16-2016, 01:45 PM
there is an obsession with weed and the escape it offers. Chemically, the "drug" isn't addictive but neither is alcohol accept in those that have the mental obsession.

I know plenty that HAVE to wake and bake... MUST spark up after work... ditto when stressed... Change plans and work around the time needed to get more weed... MUST have it when travelling...

That sounds like an addiction to me.

Gambling isn't addictive either... yet people are gambling addicts.

DesertFox24
08-16-2016, 01:57 PM
Sukie

True and valid points. Weed may not be addictive but they get addicted to the feeling it provides.

I guess my point is there are certain meds pro athletes can afford that are legal from a psychiatrist that can provide similar feelings but not fail a drug test. Albeit much more expensive.

whkfc
08-16-2016, 02:33 PM
Like an average player like Dareus will be in the league what 8-10 years. You cant put the party on hold for that long to maximize your income. **** i gotta job that does random testi g o had to give all drugs and party time to have a better job and my job isnt work 8-10 years and I and my extended family are set for life mine is barley enough to support my immediate family.

And the stupid cut and paste opology is even more insulting to the fans and organization. You said the same thing last year ahole. Makes me sick these mfers have the best of a cold hard world by the balls. And just dont give a fudge. This is why the Bills and the NFL as a whole are losing me. Im priced out of attending games cause these guys need to make more than the GDP of a small nation every year and i cant even see them on the field cause they gotta smoke the sticky icky.

sukie
08-17-2016, 05:51 AM
Sukie

True and valid points. Weed may not be addictive but they get addicted to the feeling it provides.

I guess my point is there are certain meds pro athletes can afford that are legal from a psychiatrist that can provide similar feelings but not fail a drug test. Albeit much more expensive.

Name a couple please and be sure them are benzos like valium, xanax, or clonapin

Buffalogic
08-17-2016, 06:50 AM
Dareus is stupid, let's get that out of the way.

But, why does the NFL care about Marijuana? Much rather have a guy playing video games on his couch smoking weed than partying, getting into fights and getting dui's. Hell Marijuana may even help in pain management and concussion treatment for these guys.

Nobody should be getting suspended for marijuana. Just fine them. Better yet, stop caring and do nothing.

sukie
08-17-2016, 07:07 AM
Like an average player like Dareus will be in the league what 8-10 years. You cant put the party on hold for that long to maximize your income. **** i gotta job that does random testi g o had to give all drugs and party time to have a better job and my job isnt work 8-10 years and I and my extended family are set for life mine is barley enough to support my immediate family.

And the stupid cut and paste opology is even more insulting to the fans and organization. You said the same thing last year ahole. Makes me sick these mfers have the best of a cold hard world by the balls. And just dont give a fudge. This is why the Bills and the NFL as a whole are losing me. Im priced out of attending games cause these guys need to make more than the GDP of a small nation every year and i cant even see them on the field cause they gotta smoke the sticky icky.

You obviously view the disease of addiction as a weakness and purely a bad choice. If only that were true.