PDA

View Full Version : Mature Shady?

HHURRICANE
08-21-2016, 10:21 AM
I watched a sideline interview with McCoy and he's got a different attitude. He seemed genuinely serious about his game and admitted that he removed some distractions.

This guy is a world class talent and I really like his new found attitude. If it's stays that way it really could be huge for the offense and team.

He also said we have a really good team.

YardRat
08-21-2016, 10:25 AM
He was kind of funny when interviewed on the sideline during the game. He had something hanging above his upper lip just below and to the left of his nose, and about halfway through he must have caught the camera shot of him while he was talking, wiped it off and said "Hey! I've got something on my face and you didn't tell me?" to the reporter.

HHURRICANE
08-21-2016, 10:31 AM
He was kind of funny when interviewed on the sideline during the game. He had something hanging above his upper lip just below and to the left of his nose, and about halfway through he must have caught the camera shot of him while he was talking, wiped it off and said "Hey! I've got something on my face and you didn't tell me?" to the reporter.

Lol I saw that. I think he will always be vain. I'm pretty sure it was Astro turf.

Goobylal
08-21-2016, 01:28 PM
He's always been serious about his game.

Mace
08-21-2016, 07:34 PM
5 rushes for 0 yards. Just saying.

Goobylal
08-21-2016, 07:48 PM
5 rushes for 0 yards. Just saying.

Yeah, he sucks as a RB.

Mace
08-21-2016, 07:50 PM
Yeah, he sucks as a RB.

Ryan Nassib out rushed him on fewer carries.

Goobylal
08-21-2016, 09:23 PM
Ryan Nassib out rushed him on fewer carries.

Congrats to Nassib. He can mention that when he's applying to be a HS football coach in a few months.

Mace
08-21-2016, 10:21 PM
Congrats to Nassib. He can mention that when he's applying to be a HS football coach in a few months.

He can also mention that Yardrat has as many rushing yards this week in NFL football and they say he's portly.

stuckincincy
08-21-2016, 10:35 PM
I watched a sideline interview with McCoy and he's got a different attitude. He seemed genuinely serious about his game and admitted that he removed some distractions.

This guy is a world class talent and I really like his new found attitude. If it's stays that way it really could be huge for the offense and team.

He also said we have a really good team.

A man who (possibly seems) to become "mature" at the age of 28 is something to laud?