• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ed
    Dude
    • Sep 2002

Bills activate OL Henderson

OT Seantrel Henderson has passed his physical and been activated by the team from the PUP list. He's expected to participate in practice today. Not sure if he'll be ready to take over for Mills at RT before the season starts, but he should at least provide better depth than Kouandjio.

It sounds like he's been working hard to get back, so good for him and good news for the team.

• ghz in pittsburgh
    • Aug 2004

Re: Bills activate OL Henderson

Henderson better show something. They activated Karlos to see where he stands among RBs and he's gone now. Now they want to see where Henderson is before making roster decisions.

Comment

• Yasgur's Farm
      • Feb 2005

Are you sure? I haven't seen Skooby break this one yet.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
        Skoobasaurus-Rex
        • Oct 2011

SH has been sick man, I feel really bad for the guy and know a lady who has this terrible disease. One day, it's roses and flowers and the next day she can't even function.

As per making wise cracks about what's going on early than most, you're welcome.

Comment

• Swiper
          Legendary Zoner
          • Sep 2010

Slaxawakin obud nomorbid sculcaptor defremitus. Ihto soki yoor. Ipsitrixtor resplunctity morofrso clumtee.

Comment

• Night Train
            Retired - On Several Levels
            • Jul 2005

Originally posted by Yasgur's Farm View Post
            Are you sure? I haven't seen Skooby break this one yet.
            He's too busy following Bucky and Sully to the cliff..
            Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Swiper
              Legendary Zoner
              • Sep 2010

Sehopto nyo.

Comment

• stuckincincy
                Buffalo Bills Fan
                • Sep 2003

Originally posted by MitchMurrayDowntown View Post
                SH has been sick man, I feel really bad for the guy and know a lady who has this terrible disease. One day, it's roses and flowers and the next day she can't even function.

As per making wise cracks about what's going on early than most, you're welcome.
                I'm surprised that he can play. But I think BUF should prepare to do what the CIN owner has done for several players through the years with other bad conditions - put him on some flavor of IR and PUP for 5 years so he gets fully-vested NFL medical benefits and some level of income. He may well be on those biologic drugs like Humira that suppress the immune system opening up the risk of many maladies - cancers included.
                Last edited by stuckincincy; 08-23-2016, 12:17 AM.
                Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
                  I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
                  • Sep 2004

Originally posted by stuckincincy View Post
                  I'm surprised that he can play. But I think BUF should prepare to do what the CIN owner has done for several players through the years with other bad conditions - put him on some flavor of IR and PUP for 5 years so he gets fully-vested NFL medical benefits and some level of income. He may well be on those biologic drugs like Humira that suppress the immune system opening up the risk of many maladies - cancers included.
                  The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

Working...
                  X