PDA

View Full Version : Spikes enthusiastic as he reports for first Bills camp

TypicalBill
07-26-2003, 06:56 PM
Takeo Spikes needed no prompting to express his enthusiasm when he arrived at his first Buffalo Bills training camp Saturday.

Walking up the stairs to the team's headquarters at St. John Fisher College, alongside fellow starting linebackers London Fletcher and Jeff Posey, Spikes called out to a group of reporters.

''Here are the three best linebackers in the league,'' Spikes said. ''Print it, fax it, write it, photocopy it. This is where it's at.''

MORE !!! (http://www.boston.com/dailynews/207/sports/Spikes_enthusiastic_as_he_repo:.shtml)

NOW THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:gobills:

northernbillfan
07-26-2003, 07:15 PM
Bring it on baby!!!!

My only question is: Who is more excited, Spikes, or the fans?

Dozerdog
07-26-2003, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by TypicalBill
This is where it's at.''

If you're not there, be here! We'll cover camp like a cheap hairpiece covers Ed Kilgore.....

but better....

Novacane
07-26-2003, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by TypicalBill
Spikes called out to a group of reporters.

''Here are the three best linebackers in the league,'' Spikes said. ''Print it, fax it, write it, photocopy it. This is where it's at.''

The more I hear about him the more I like him. Thats the kinda confident leadership our D needs

Tatonka
07-26-2003, 08:17 PM
i am hard....

headed.

ublinkwescore
07-26-2003, 10:44 PM
T, something tells me that you masturbate to articles that praise the Bills and their players like Eminem masturbates to gun magazines.

Tatonka
07-27-2003, 01:47 AM
no.. but i like to watch football during sex from time to time (making sure to not let my wife know).. that count?

Brian H
07-27-2003, 02:16 AM
Does any have any audio or even video of this? Not living in Buffalo sucks and I would love to have that soundbyte saved!