• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ticatfan
    The Meathead of Muslims!
    • Jul 2002

Wired for Sound: CFL on TSN takes fans deeper into the game

From the sidelines to the huddle, CFL ON TSN takes fans deeper into the game this weekend with a special Live Mic Broadcast (#CFLwired) featuring in-game sound from the Calgary Stampeders and Hamilton Tiger-Cats’ quarterbacks and coaches when the two teams face off this Sunday, Aug. 28 at 7 p.m. ET on TSN.
    CFL ON TSN’s special Live Mic Broadcast delivers a unique experience, allowing fans to listen to quarterbacks Bo Levi Mitchell and Zach Collaros and coaches Dave Dickenson and Kent Austin, each wearing live microphones all game long.

Is this something that the NFL does?? I am not sure If I am for it.
    Last edited by ticatfan; 08-26-2016, 12:58 PM.
    Political correctness ( or cancel culture as it is called today) is a doctrine fostered by a delusional ,illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by MSM which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
    Harry S Truman 1941.
  • stuckincincy
    Buffalo Bills Fan
    • Sep 2003

Re: Wired for Sound: CFL on TSN takes fans deeper into the game

Not that I'm aware of. They wire up this or that player during the playoffs, though
    Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

Comment

• ticatfan
      The Meathead of Muslims!
      • Jul 2002

Re: Wired for Sound: CFL on TSN takes fans deeper into the game

This might be annoying or it could be alright to listen to it all, but I pick annoying.
      Political correctness ( or cancel culture as it is called today) is a doctrine fostered by a delusional ,illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by MSM which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
      Harry S Truman 1941.

Comment

Working...
      X