PDA

View Full Version : Buffalo Bills 2003 Preview Video

JJamezz
07-26-2003, 09:06 PM
You know you're bored out of your mind when..... :D

Bills Preview (http://www.billszone.com/jjamezz/hilitevids/2003/2k3previewvid.wmv)

If it doesn't play through or stutters, right click the link above and choose Save As - once its downloaded you can play it locally off your hard drive

I'm 99% sure you need Windows Media Player 9 for this, so if it doesn't play, download the upgrade HERE (http://windowsmedia.com/9series/home.asp)

And as always, crank up the audio...

:bones:

RedEyE
07-26-2003, 09:12 PM
JJamezz, that as sweet as ****!!! Is that Madden 2003?

Henry looked good, but he was still carrying the ball like loaf of bread.

BillsFever
07-26-2003, 09:18 PM
That was awesome. How do you go about doing that?

BillsFever
07-26-2003, 09:25 PM
So that's what it would look like if Henry broke away for a long run, or if Antoine Winfield intercepted a pass :D

shadowfax
07-26-2003, 09:31 PM
Youda ming?

Well, in case i haven't,

Youda ming.

Dozerdog
07-26-2003, 09:44 PM
I was yelling GO!...GO!...GO! on that Henry run!!!!

Does that video game simulate TD ripping Drew Rosenhaus a new one?

BillsFever
07-26-2003, 09:47 PM
Why was Spikes #52?

JJamezz
07-26-2003, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by BillsFever
Why was Spikes #52?

I don't know - some of the numbers were screwed up - even when I manually changed them, some changed back.. :confused:

So that's what it would look like if Henry broke away for a long run, or if Antoine Winfield intercepted a pass :D

:lol:

That was awesome. How do you go about doing that?

There are a lot of steps involved - I don't want to bore everybody here... lol.. if you're interested, PM me and I can explain it

Schobel94
07-26-2003, 10:14 PM
Hey, I have a bunch of Madden clips, how do I get them to be like that so I can post them? Please tell me!!! Im dying to know! Great job too.

JJamezz
07-26-2003, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by Dozerdog
I was yelling GO!...GO!...GO! on that Henry run!!!!

LOL - I KNOW... I was sitting here watching the 'game', and before I realized what I was doing, I'm clapping like a freakin' moron when TH bounced into the end zone...

BillsFever
07-26-2003, 10:20 PM
When does Madden come out?

JJamezz
07-26-2003, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by Schobel94
Hey, I have a bunch of Madden clips, how do I get them to be like that so I can post them? Please tell me!!! Im dying to know! Great job too.

The simple answer is you need some kind of video editing software - I use Premiere, but there are plenty of others..

But if you don't have experience working with audio & video, there's definitely a learning curve.. There are lots of good tutorials out there.

JJamezz
07-26-2003, 10:28 PM
When does Madden come out?

I think the 2nd week in August.. 2K4 (although it will not be called that) comes out early in September..

I think they're making a big mistake delaying it - Madden kicks their ass without the month head start.. I like the 2K series a little better than Madden myself, but they're both great games.

Too bad I absolutely SUCK at both of them... :(

ublinkwescore
07-26-2003, 10:32 PM
I suck at almost all football games except for NFL Gameday 2000

Schobel94
07-26-2003, 10:34 PM
Doesnt that stuff cost money? Anyway, I've played 2k way back and it was good, but I like Madden better. Of course there were a lot of things in Madden '03 that needed to be fixed, and I hope they are addressed in '04, ranging from small glitches like the computer not registering pancakes for the stats in games you play, but when you simulate they are there, to big gameplay problems like opposing D-lines are too good, DB play is crappy (they play a mile off the reciver) and QB's are too accurate. The running aspect is perfect. I like Madden better than the 2K series becuase of the different game modes, franchise (now owner mode where you can hire staff, set ticket prices, etc.) minicamps, practices, 2 min drills, situational plays, etc. I like the actual gameplay of the 2k better though, it seems smoother.

I think Madden 2004 comes out August 14.

ublinkwescore
07-26-2003, 10:34 PM
And Tecmo Superbowl (which I hear might make a comeback on the Xbox - wouldn't it be great to see Travis Henry, or Eric Moulds on the cover of it?)

Schobel94
07-26-2003, 10:38 PM
Heres a list of new things in Madden 2004

*Revolutionary Playmaker Control: Just like NFL players on the field, gamers now have more control over the action before and during the play with intuitive right stick adjustments. With Playmaker Pre-Play Control, use the right stick to quickly change plays, routes, or defensive coverage. After the snap, use the right stick to call out blocks, direct receivers, and make quick adjustments on defense.

* New, Deep Owner Mode: Take over the full bottom line responsibilities of the owner in addition to GM, coach, and player duties in Franchise Mode. Features include relocating your team and building a new stadium and setting all prices including food, merchandise, and parking. With the addition of the assistant coach license, gamers can even hire their own coaching staffs.

* Knockout Graphics and Presentation: New broadcast quality effects create a seamless transition from the end of the play to the play-call interface with post-play graphics shown on screen. Other enhancements include new split screen replays, numerous specialty animations including stumbles with the ball, open field blocks, defensive reaction moves, and new QB scramble transitions to improve throwing the run. Players are modeled with the greatest accuracy ever including tattoos on player arms, dreadlocks, and long hair sticking out of the helmets, and all the latest NFL alternate uniforms and helmet styles.

* More Game: The deepest and most realistic playbooks to date are packed with information directly from NFL Coaches via the NFLCA license, and the package personnel system provides an innovative and fast way to change personnel to create favorable match-ups in any formation at the play-call screen. Deep AI includes situational passing that will not throw up the middle with time running down, real NFL zone coverage schemes, and much more.

* Stadium Builder: Using graphical building tools, choose from multiple piecesto build your fully customized home field with over 17 billion combinations—put scoreboards, luxury boxes, and tunnels, where you want them.

* EA SPORTS Online Competition: Quick Match quickly and easily provides connection to another opponent close in skill, while EA SPORTS Fair Play provides rules and settings for games and shuts down cheating. Other features include online tournaments, a new ranking system to reward only those who play through and win games (eliminates plug pulling), real rosters, EA Messenger for online messaging system with friends on all EA SPORTS PlayStation 2 online titles, and voice chat using a USB headset and a broadband connection.

* EA SPORTS Bio: Memory card based tracking/rating system recognizes and rewards gamers for playing multiple EA SPORTS titles.

* Deeper Franchise Mode: Mini-camp drills will be integrated to boost up players during franchise mode in the off season and the Horse Trailer Player of the Game has been added, playing off John Madden’s new on-air recognition. Signing bonuses are now availableso team and player management can emulate the NFL’s real salary cap system. Put players on the trading block and field offers for trades from computer teams.

* New and Improved Commentary: Featuring the Monday Night Football team of John Madden and Al Michaels for commentary and dynamic play-by-play and sideline reporter Melissa Stark. New commentary elements include “Gamestory” mode which provides improved overtime commentary, halftime analysis, and increased rivalry/championship specific commentary, improved replay commentary, audio for specific player moves, blowout commentary, and much more.

* New EA SPORTS Trax and Jukebox: New songs are featured, and full Jukebox feature allows custom orders and play lists.

Sounds really cool!

Tatonka
07-26-2003, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by JJamezz

I think they're making a big mistake delaying it - Madden kicks their ass without the month head start.. I like the 2K series a little better than Madden myself, but they're both great games.

your absolutely right.. i can not fathom WHY they would do this.. in fact.. i would have made it PIORITY #1 to get that damn game out before madden came out..

think about it.. guys are going to buy the first one to come out because they are starving for the new football game... so nfl2k4 could at least generate some sales just from that.. then they would obviously dive after madden came out.. that is unless they put out a much superior game (not likely)..

last year, nfl2k4 was slightly better imho, but madden has the masses because of the name and the history.. dont see it changing.

anyways.. sorry to rant. just wanted to point out that to delay the release of that game was one of the worst business moves i have seen in a long time.

Tatonka
07-26-2003, 11:10 PM
oh yeah.. great damn video too.. i am getting tired of telling you that you freaking rule.

BillsFever
07-26-2003, 11:16 PM
I play the game for about the 1st week, and then I don't really play unless it's against other people.

I love the franchise mode, and the owner mode will be even better. I just do all my stuff and simulate the games.

CajunBillsBacker
07-27-2003, 12:09 AM
Madden comes out August 14th officially, but on the Madden site it states "check local stores for early delivery dates". I've already been informed by my local babbages that they will have theirs on the 13th, with a 50/50 chance it could be in on the 12th. Madden 2004 will be awesome, I already paid for it and requested the 13th-16th off from work. lol

JJamezz
07-27-2003, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by Tatonka
your absolutely right.. i can not fathom WHY they would do this.. in fact.. i would have made it PIORITY #1 to get that damn game out before madden came out..

think about it.. guys are going to buy the first one to come out because they are starving for the new football game... so nfl2k4 could at least generate some sales just from that.. then they would obviously dive after madden came out.. that is unless they put out a much superior game (not likely)..

last year, nfl2k4 was slightly better imho, but madden has the masses because of the name and the history.. dont see it changing.

anyways.. sorry to rant. just wanted to point out that to delay the release of that game was one of the worst business moves i have seen in a long time.

I agree man - seems like they're really shooting themselves in the foot.. And its not like a hell of a lot can be added in an extra 4 weeks.. Originally, I believe it was scheduled to release the same time as the new Madden.

hintexas
07-27-2003, 12:38 AM
That video was fantastic, I cant wait for the season to start.

Halbert
07-27-2003, 03:54 AM
I told you I guaranteed a victory.

Pride
07-27-2003, 10:49 AM
Absolutely Awesome JJ!!! Love it!

The_Philster
07-27-2003, 11:25 AM
Great job. :up:

StillLurkin
07-27-2003, 01:17 PM
awesome, just AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

venis2k1
07-27-2003, 03:39 PM
Was big mike playing LT, whats up with that...BTW Great Video.

TypicalBill
07-27-2003, 03:45 PM
:drool:

JJamezz
07-27-2003, 11:27 PM
Thanks everybody - I'm trying to get warmed up for the season... ;)

Originally posted by venis2k1
Was big mike playing LT, whats up with that...BTW Great Video.

Yeah, along with the numbers, there were a couple players out of position... They're listed as tackle or guard, etc. and I wasn't sure how to specify right or left.

hintexas
09-09-2003, 09:28 PM
Was that Lawyer Milloy that Travis Henry ran over at the start of the long run.